I was wondering why this girl from craigslist asked me this question on the phone

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
How much I pay for rent????

So when she asked I told her and after about 10 mins she said she felt no connection? SO basically this bitch was looking for a older man to take care of her. I should have known when she was asking what my job title is and how much I pay for rent. I thought the bitch was attracted to my picture not thinking "Oh he is at work and he looks like he has money"

I used a picture of me at my desk dressed up so I am thinking she thought i had money. And I am upset because she was a hottie and I was hoping to smell her ass by March

Craigslist ?????

:badgrin:

Right? Have you ever tried to meet woman using an ad? That's what rapists and serial killers do.

Dude, fbj , just go out and meet some women! Just talk to them. Go take a yoga or art class or join a book club or writing club, whatever your interest is.

And try not to be a mysogynistic creep.

Craigslist ?????

What's wrong with craigslist?

Seems like it is the bottom of the barrel.

I actually met lawyers, doctors,. and teachers on craigslist

I am bored, can't sleep, I am going to go check the local site for the heck of it...

Yeah, me, too.

Here is one for the OP....hell he even gets a place to live :)

Live in boyfriend ~ poly(Asheville)

My husband (24) and I (33) would like to find a bi guy to live with us in Asheville.

We have 3 kids, and I stay home with the kids. He works.
We like to travel, have fun, and are sexually open to anything that may happen. We love hiking, being outdoors and exploring the world. We are atheist, so please don't be highly religious, as we won't get along.

You should have no drama, be open to sleeping in the same bed with us. Be open sexually to new things. We like "kinky" sex.
Be financially stable. This is not a free ride, we expect you to pitch in financially, emotionally and physically. Be attractive. Be physically fit. Please have a clean record.

We are open to any race. Physically I prefer men with tattoos, not bald or shaved heads, and men who work with their hands. We prefer you be 23-40, attractive and fit. Please, please don't email us with dick photos, or only ask about sex.

So when she asked I told her and after about 10 mins she said she felt no connection? SO basically this bitch was looking for a older man to take care of her. I should have known when she was asking what my job title is and how much I pay for rent. I thought the bitch was attracted to my picture not thinking "Oh he is at work and he looks like he has money"

I used a picture of me at my desk dressed up so I am thinking she thought i had money. And I am upset because she was a hottie and I was hoping to smell her ass by March

3366213003_d54a4dfdac.jpg

or maybe, like every other woman you seem to deal with, she just didn't like you and could tell you were the kind of low-life to call women bitches.

women aren't going to like you until you like them.

and you don't. so you should probably figure out what you do like.

*shrug*

Craigslist ?????

Right? Have you ever tried to meet woman using an ad? That's what rapists and serial killers do.

Dude, fbj , just go out and meet some women! Just talk to them. Go take a yoga or art class or join a book club or writing club, whatever your interest is.

he doesn't like women so he doesn't want to talk to them.

Craigslist ?????

I don't think he's able to pull that off.

Forum List

Back