GT's rise from the ashes (fitness/nutrition blog)

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Good morning, USMB.

In this thread, I'll be cataloguing my diet and exercise journey from the ashes, and to immortality.

I've always been heavy into fitness, Ive designed full scale diets for folks and also trained several folks throughout my 20's.

Now, I'm 34 and will consider these mid 30's my prime. I've had the babies I'm going to have and completed the "major" portions of the changes to the home I've bought. So.....back to me.

My drive from here forward will be toward a perfected physical specimen, and I will not waiver.

At the end of this all, I will be tattooing the Phoenix onto my body to captive my elevation from the dust.

Beginning this evening, I'll be blogging here where I'm at, what exercises I'm doing and what I'm eating. Best of all, the emotions that occur as I'm going through training.

Thoroughbred, to the moon. Underwear model by 10/31/15. No excuses. Pics will ensue to devestate the competition or inspire the folks willing.

My life is an open book.

damn you cross fit people are fucked in the head.....but i will follow faithfully as my fat ass isnt doing much lately....good luck with it...and do post pics lol.....you know the fastest way to make your dick grow or give the appearance of length is to lose 35 lbs...that alone should motivate some men.....

hold up you got 2 kids and you got the whole fucking basement for your gym....nice wife...you best keep her
and that is nice equipment

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
hold up you got 2 kids and you got the whole fucking basement for your gym....nice wife...you best keep her
and that is nice equipment
I have a pretty big house. The basement is only the footing for half of it, the rest is on a crawl space. My yard is huge, too.

Tonight I have a partner coming and we will be doing a light work day one to loosen and ready all of the muscles and joints.

Pictures will be posted starting in October, of progress.

My gym in my 30's

dsc00391_310.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
o hell no....starting in october? what the fuck is that.....come on white boy..get your shiney hiney out here for all to see...you have to start with a before pic....

o hell no....starting in october? what the fuck is that.....come on white boy..get your shiney hiney out here for all to see...you have to start with a before pic....
I cant comply. The world will only know perfection of me.

Plus - my tan is weak af right now. Gotta be tan bones, us Italians are known for our olive like slin features.

are you such a candy ass gt...really dude.....you gotta buff up to start and get a tan or as i prefer to call it....a precancerous glow...but dont let me tell you shit....and becareful...gracie is gonna want credit for watching the video....but stop being a candy ass...this was your idea (i hope) to do this ....you cant start fucking two months from now.....i need more motivation than this..and put a damn shirt on....i dont wanna see your man boobs

My gym in my 30's

dsc00391_310.jpg

If one of my men tried to get such an untidy splash course signed off under my watch I'd sack him on the spot. Furthermore, old cranleighs on top of engineering bricks. WTF?

fuck it....normally i can translate....i got no clue...i think he is critical of the mud lines and their thickness....

cranleighs? levels?

The splash course is the first three courses of bricks. It's called the splash course because it's judged to be the highest rain drops will splash up to and against, which is why there's a layer of plastic membrane called Damp Course Proofing (DPC) sandwiched between the third and fourth courses of bricks. They aren't called mud lines, they're called bed (horizontal) and perp (vertical) joints which are 10mm/ 0.39" thick and in the picture Moonglow's posted they haven't been properly rubbed in with a jointing iron, which gives the joints a nice elbow joint finish.

The bricks that have been laid don't match. The splash course appears to have been built with engineering bricks, which are glazed, double-fired load bearers. The courses above it are definitely old cranleighs, which are identified by the flecks/birthmarks.

are you such a candy ass gt...really dude.....you gotta buff up to start and get a tan or as i prefer to call it....a precancerous glow...but dont let me tell you shit....and becareful...gracie is gonna want credit for watching the video....but stop being a candy ass...this was your idea (i hope) to do this ....you cant start fucking two months from now.....i need more motivation than this..and put a damn shirt on....i dont wanna see your man boobs
I would neva eva eva have moobies. Lol.

Im not starting in two months Im starting tonight. Enjoy the ride bones.

cant start till you post the damn pic....hell i will post a before....there is no after just before lol.....will scare young kids to death

Forum List

Back