GT's rise from the ashes (fitness/nutrition blog)

so basically you want us to read the daily fitness blogs ......that is fine....i am sorry you feel that way....i think most would be interested in a photo of before and after perhaps that would be more motivating than just the words...people could see the results....i am sorry i have pissed you off....
Don't be sorry. I'm not mad or anything, I just "don't get" that style of communication, I guess.

I'm just trying to help anyone who wants to read, get tips, get motivated.

Americans are largely sick, Bones.

Think about it, if we can't do something as basic as taking care of our own meat wagons.....where the fuck are we going?

Bad genetics aside, humans could be living to an average of 100 at this point if they cared to. I'm not ready to face mortality, I think it's because of my deep lack of Religion.

I'll come to terms with it one day, but a lot of people dear to me have gone - and too early - and so I have some fire in me about keeping fit. Hopefully it can rub off but if not, if anything, I can document the journey and look back at it.

There will be a before and after pic. I'll make sure to @ you when they're posted.

why am i bitter angry and divisive?

Menopause?

are those tats .....
yes, those are tats that are pix elated by a bad photograph. There's a neat story behind them all that you'd probably fall asleep to. Time for work.

i like tats....i only have a small one on my left foot...
: )

I have 6, and at the end of this camp I'll have 7.

The artist working on my 7th is better than every single artist on the current season of inkmaster. I can get you his facebook to see his art, if you're ever interested. He's a savant. Literally.

o my dear...the dreams of the young....you fear death due to lack of something....i think we all fear death....the end....dont you think people who relish in this idea of heaven are deluding themselves?

i believe when we die...we all go back to the one....there we are allowed to recover....our souls for lack of a better word...and then when ready we bounce back...

have you ever read conversations with god?

it is good to be healthy ...good to be strong....but make arrangements for the family just in case....as for living to a 100....do you know anyone who has done that...i do...its not the joy one might expect....your body is trashed....and the mind is wavering badly...here is the quote that will be read at my wake...

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to slide across
the finish line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, and shouting GERONIMO!!!"

many say bill mckenna said it first....i guess that is the motto of those who live in the fast lane...we can all be examples...some of us are just bad examples.....

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
dude i watched a 3d tat comp...marko? i was damned impressed....i cannot sit well....do you have facebook...i have fakebook but am very careful...cause i am totally exposed on face book.....

o and i find you crossfit people to all be rather touchy lol....i should have force fed them that damn chocolate syrup lol

lol....they are so full of themselves.....i love them to death but damn...one of my sons from a different mother....is into it....has a gym etc....personal trainer to the ladies...do all personal trainers fuck their clients.....they all just glow with that healthy look....and they love duck eggs...

lol....they are so full of themselves.....i love them to death but damn...one of my sons from a different mother....is into it....has a gym etc....personal trainer to the ladies...do all personal trainers fuck their clients.....they all just glow with that healthy look....and they love duck eggs...
Ahaha, youre so random. Thats why I like you.

Yea Im more nitty gritty than cross fit....rather bleed and suffer than blow out my hair and do duck lip poses on the internet.

I also try not to preach too much to unhealthy people because the only reason Im here doing this is because I have my slides and recoveries. I love bad foods.

I think I wont even shave my body hair this time.....just keep it trimmed to like a 1 or a 1.5 blade guard on the clippers. Its jet black.....I wonder when it'll turn salt and pepper....lol. im 34 i feel young and good but i have a couple friends graying and balding at their crowns

lol@blow out hair and duck lips....i am tempted to post their shirtless muscle bound pics...but they are not mine to post...remember when you offered to do the training for me....they got upset....if i wanted to train i could do it with them...etc and so forth....you a total stranger off the net have no idea of my physical blah blah blah....their reaction was priceless...right now they are nagging for me to start strength training....omg....i moved a kettle bell by accident those fuckers are heavy and it looks like i could drop it on my foot...

o and what i dont get.....they are all nicey nicey to each other....we all are cross fitters rah rah rah....be they assholes or not...i wont play that ...at all....there is one i cant stand....and i make no secret of it...

omg i just realized it...they are like you.....no negativity....they want all positive energy and all that....i do love the cover dishes...you will never see so much quinoa ... i always bring dessert....hehehe...fuck em

I just don't like it when people have no etiquette on certain discussion topics where you'd HOPE theyd have some sort of standard respect, in real life.

Im fine with negativity in jokey joke threads, the flame zone, or partisan hacks being hacks and shit.....but the internet is not natural for humans and its causing all of these otherwise pussy little hermitt mother fuckers to speak out of pocket in such a way that would have them hurt or lambasted in any typical social setting. Its very unnatural, and disturbed.

But i dont think YOURE that. Im fully confident youre this way in real life and its just your style of speech or whatever. Im cool with that i could rock with you bones. I like you.

The right way to live life for anyone is to be able to laugh at themselves. Thats easy. Its a no brainer. But everyone has nerves, caused by certain things that arent as easy to just roll and release.

Im actually comfortable with my "buttons" id guess youd call them - because the only time im rlly bothered (and i put myself out there in a fuck ton of ways)......is when someone seems to be coming from a mean spirited place. I have this weird desire to deliver them the kharma they seem to seek.

Im cool with that.

Anyhoo, fuck a kettle bell you are pushing logs up hills like a Boss bones. Let those young boys know whats up

Day2 lunch: grilled chicken plain on a bed of plain spinach.

Water.

Dont drug the work mule.

And on the aforementioned Island I wait. Only this time, there are kids playing hockey in the street and so at least I'm registering "close" to human life.

Jay will be here at 5:05.

We wait.

In order to stay healthy, fitness and exercise is must. Although there are many methods available but weight loss can be possible without diet and exercise and it is 100% natural and harmless. Natural weight loss program given at this source can be the best plan to stay healthy and fit. It also maintain body metabolism, detoxifies body and removes cellulite.

And on the aforementioned Island I wait. Only this time, there are kids playing hockey in the street and so at least I'm registering "close" to human life.

Jay will be here at 5:05.

We wait.
must be up north where they play hockey...

Good morning, USMB.

In this thread, I'll be cataloguing my diet and exercise journey from the ashes, and to immortality.

I've always been heavy into fitness, Ive designed full scale diets for folks and also trained several folks throughout my 20's.

Now, I'm 34 and will consider these mid 30's my prime. I've had the babies I'm going to have and completed the "major" portions of the changes to the home I've bought. So.....back to me.

My drive from here forward will be toward a perfected physical specimen, and I will not waiver.

At the end of this all, I will be tattooing the Phoenix onto my body to captive my elevation from the dust.

Beginning this evening, I'll be blogging here where I'm at, what exercises I'm doing and what I'm eating. Best of all, the emotions that occur as I'm going through training.

Thoroughbred, to the moon. Underwear model by 10/31/15. No excuses. Pics will ensue to devestate the competition or inspire the folks willing.

My life is an open book.
Being fit is very important to homosexuals.

hold up you got 2 kids and you got the whole fucking basement for your gym....nice wife...you best keep her
and that is nice equipment
I have a pretty big house. The basement is only the footing for half of it, the rest is on a crawl space. My yard is huge, too.

Tonight I have a partner coming and we will be doing a light work day one to loosen and ready all of the muscles and joints.

Pictures will be posted starting in October, of progress.
A "partner" coming, eh?

^^^ Proves an idiot never learns.

GT, what's your protein to carb ratio?

Forum List

Back