Tie a leash to its foot?

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
A warning to all those who have acquired a dildosaurus! It comes from a nurse who had to cope with the aftermath of one of those critters being allowed to roam free:

"She had thought the patient was suffering from thrush due her ‘peculiar gait’ and ‘hobble’. However, on asking the patient what the issue was, the woman explained: ‘I was playing with my son’s dinosaur, and it’s stuck."

‘It’s a T-Rex.’

"It turned out the toy was stuck in the lady’s vagina."

Check the link for the whole hilarious story and for some helpful hints as to how to restrain your Dildosaurus' exuberence - or your own when you want an orgasm of (pre)historic proportion!​

Last edited:
How's she going to explain to her son what happened to his Spiderman action figure? :dunno:

Here's the photo that didn't upload correctly in the OP:
Dildosaurus-Rex.jpg

They apparently wiped it down and the kid will never notice anything smells fishy.

Bad idea...those little arms couldn't reach anything when those things lived. What made that woman think a plastic replica could reach anything now. :eusa_dance:

A warning to all those who have acquired a dildosaurus! It comes from a nurse who had to cope with the aftermath of one of those critters being allowed to roam free:

"She had thought the patient was suffering from thrush due her ‘peculiar gait’ and ‘hobble’. However, on asking the patient what the issue was, the woman explained: ‘I was playing with my son’s dinosaur, and it’s stuck."

‘It’s a T-Rex.’

Check the link for the whole hilarious story and for some helpful hints as to how to restrain your Dildosaurus' exuberence - or your own when you want an orgasm of (pre)historic proportion!​

Hospitals see

‘It’s a T-Rex.’

Hospitals see all kinds of injuries due to sex. Bedroom Boo Boos: Sex Injuries More Common

‘It’s a T-Rex.’

Hospitals see

‘It’s a T-Rex.’

Hospitals see all kinds of injuries due to sex. Bedroom Boo Boos: Sex Injuries More Common

A girlfriend with a broken tooth put me in the ER once. She was giving me head in the cabin of my boat when some asshole left a wake and the boat rocked violently. Her tooth cut my penis. It was just a scratch so we continued screwing all night.

The next morning my penis swelled up. And I don't mean I got a woody. It didn't even look like a penis. It looked like a big red balloon. And it hurt like hell.

I was in a lot of pain and really scared so I went to the ER.

‘It’s a T-Rex.’

Hospitals see

‘It’s a T-Rex.’

A girlfriend with a broken tooth put me in the ER once. She was giving me head in the cabin of my boat when some asshole left a wake and the boat rocked violently. Her tooth cut my penis. It was just a scratch so we continued screwing all night.

The next morning my penis swelled up. And I don't mean I got a woody. It didn't even look like a penis. It looked like a big red balloon. And it hurt like hell.

I was in a lot of pain and really scared so I went to the ER.
There is a show called Sex Sent Me to the ER...maybe you should call them and tell your story

Forum List

Back