This influencer listed all the "horrible" things Trump will do if elected and accidentally made him the best campaign ad of all time

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
This influencer listed all the "horrible" things Trump will do if elected and accidentally made him the best campaign ad of all time
By Joel Abbott
No joke, I didn't even realize this lady (?) was trying to use this list as a negative thing until halfway thru the video!

Stop it! I can't take it! It sounds like the America of my dreams! Don't give me hope!

I WANT TO VOTE TRUMP MORE THAN EVER NOW!​

Commentary:
First I've heard of "Agenda 47" But I like it.
These folks cannot talk about what Joe has done.... only about what “horrible” things Trump would do. However, are those proposal bad? I don't think so.....
I'm all for the propsals that Trump is proposing.

1709932509137.png

By Joel Abbott
No joke, I didn't even realize this lady (?) was trying to use this list as a negative thing until halfway thru the video!

Stop it! I can't take it! It sounds like the America of my dreams! Don't give me hope!

Commentary:
These folks cannot talk about what Joe has done.... only about what “horrible” things Trump would do. However, are those proposal bad? I don't think so.....

Best Trump campaign ad EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Joel Abbott

Commentary:

By Joel Abbott

Commentary:

Like that’s the influencer MAGA’s worried about! Nice try at distraction from the Taylor Swift tsunami. :laughing0301:

By Joel Abbott

Commentary:

Why do they all look like this?

Forum List

Back