This influencer listed all the "horrible" things Trump will do if elected and accidentally made him the best campaign ad of all time

I'm waiting for Nov when your ilk gets it right up the bunghole
Where is Trump going to find voters? He’s been throwing away more than he’s attracting. He was gaining with African-Americans, until that dumpster fire speech when he thought he could gain their support by bragging about being arrested and then selling god-awful shoes!

Where is Trump going to find voters? He’s been throwing away more than he’s attracting. He was gaining with African-Americans, until that dumpster fire speech when he thought he could gain their support by bragging about being arrested and then selling god-awful shoes!
He'll find em in the good ole USA. Biden, on the other hand, may be up sh*t creek.

1709946035972.png

If that creature is the face of democrats they will need to cheat even more in 2024
~~~~~~
Indeed, Democrat Neo-Marxists are more satanists than christian. In fact they are seemingly seeking to arrest Christians as domestic terrorists by the Statsi leader Wray.

**********​

Can you still call yourself an "influencer" if you've literally never influenced a single person?

Can a person be born a lesbian? How would that help keep us from going extinct as a species? Think people, use more of your human brain.
I think I have a pretty good brain Lemmi and I am 100% certain that a small percentage of humans are born homosexual. I believe this is a deviation from normal in humans just as many other congenital conditions, it is not chosen by those who have it, and there should be no shame attached to it any more than any other congenital condition. Since it is such a small percentage who are gay, and even some lesbian women choose to have children via one way or another, there is no danger they will significantly affect reproduction of the human species any more than the small percentage of those born infertile which can be another unchosen congenital condition.

In that sense I don't care at all whether or not the woman is gay as it isn't at all pertinent to what she is saying. But she sure does offer a good campaign ad. :)

In that sense I don't care at all whether or not the woman is gay as it isn't at all pertinent to what she is saying. But she sure does offer a good campaign ad. :)
You are saying that the defective homosexual gene exists and a tiny percentage of humans have it

Who knows?

But if so that doesnt mean that all homosexuals are born that way

The hedonist left demands that society assume, or at least treat, the growing number of sexual misfits as if they are normal

And therefore we must accept whatever the gay community decides to do next, particularly when it comes to grooming children

And that includes the person in the video, who unfortunately seems to be in a never-never world between He and She

Sorry folks, but I do notice the abnormality, and it taints my perception of what the person has to say

This influencer listed all the "horrible" things Trump will do if elected and accidentally made him the best campaign ad of all time
By Joel Abbott
No joke, I didn't even realize this lady (?) was trying to use this list as a negative thing until halfway thru the video!

Stop it! I can't take it! It sounds like the America of my dreams! Don't give me hope!

I WANT TO VOTE TRUMP MORE THAN EVER NOW!​

Commentary:
First I've heard of "Agenda 47" But I like it.
These folks cannot talk about what Joe has done.... only about what “horrible” things Trump would do. However, are those proposal bad? I don't think so.....
I'm all for the propsals that Trump is proposing.

This almost seems like satire.
Are leftists really so far removed from sanity that they think these things are bad?

This almost seems like satire.
Are leftists really so far removed from sanity that they think these things are bad?
Its not satire

It is mostly based on things trump has actually said

But there is some exaggeration based on fantasy, hate, and reading between the lines

Last edited:
Can a person be born a lesbian? How would that help keep us from going extinct as a species? Think people, use more of your human brain.
Doesn’t matter if she’s lesbo. I’m not fucking her, you don’t want to, nobody does. Even if she were straight she’s not getting bred.

Forum List

Back