Greetings!

lhpjeff

LaVeyan Satanist
Jan 30, 2010
Southwestern, Ohio
The name's Jeff, I'm twenty-seven years of age & I reside in Southwestern, Ohio. I'm currently enrolled in the local police academy, which begins, March 29th & concludes in mid-November. After completion & once I'm O.P.O.T.A. certified I hope to receive employment from a local police department. My father's a retired homicide detective & my uncle currently works for the local sheriff's department.

A little about me; I'm a follower of the left-hand path (i.e. LaVeyan Satanism), I read often, I enjoy such topics as: history, religion, occultism, law enforcement, politics, philosophy, true crime/serial murder, music/musicians, etc. Music is another passion of mine & some of my favorite genres are: Death/Black Metal, Old-Time Country, Blues, Classical, Grindcore, Bluegrass, Industrial, etc. If it sounds good on the ears, I'll listen to it. For those not in the know about LaVeyan Satanism, allow me to provide a brief synopsis...

LaVeyan Satanism was founded in 1966 by Anton LaVey. Its teachings are based on individualism, self-indulgence, and "eye for an eye" morality, drawing influences from the rituals and ceremonies of occultist Aleister Crowley, and the philosophies of Friedrich Nietzsche and Ayn Rand. Employing Crowley's terminology, its adherents define Satanism as a "Left-Hand Path" religion and philosophy, rejecting traditional "Right-Hand Path" religions such as Christianity and Wicca for their perceived denial of life and, as in Christianity, emphasis on guilt and abstinence. Unlike Theistic Satanism, LaVeyan Satanism does not involve worship of any deity, but rather uses "Satan" as a symbol of carnality and earthly values, of man's inherent nature.

Anton LaVey established Satanism's first and largest religion-supporting organization, the Church of Satan, in 1966, and codified Satanic beliefs and practices in The Satanic Bible in 1969. According to the Church of Satan, there are many Satanists around the world, including both members and non-members. It rejects the legitimacy of any other organizations of Satanists, dubbing them reverse-Christians and pseudo-Satanists. Although exact numbers have never been released, it has been estimated by the church that the number of adherents is in the tens of thousands.

I have many right-wing views/beliefs & lean more that way when it comes to my politics in general. Many within law enforcement/fire departments & military are active LaVeyan Satanists. However most, due to close-minded individuals who may find it necessary to cause problems for said Satanist are secretive about their beliefs/religious affiliation. The common misconception that all Satanists are Devil-Worshipers gets a bit old after a while. But, I digress...

I'm currently involved with a lovely young lady, who's a mother of two boys, both of whom I've become very close with over the past few months. Other than music & reading I enjoy: traveling, debating, fitness/exercise, cooking, gardening, collecting, NBA Basketball (Cleveland Cavaliers), video games, etc. I enjoy keeping busy! I hope to bring nothing but positivity to the table while here & I look forward to conversing with each & every one of you. I now leave you with a few photographs, for I find it nice putting a face to a name...

Thank you!

Attachments

• $jeff1.jpg
    $jeff1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 58
  • $georgejeff1.jpg
    $georgejeff1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 61
  • $jeffsarahdrudeston2.jpg
    $jeffsarahdrudeston2.jpg
    664.9 KB · Views: 51
Its teachings are based on individualism, self-indulgence, and "eye for an eye" morality.....

You should fit right in here.

Welcome aboard.

Sooooo....how was your Christmas?

Welcome, Jeff.

I'm taking your question as sarcasm, but I'll reply with a serious response. It was lovely! Spent X-mas day with my folks & my lady. We ended up having dinner, after which Sarah & my mother visited for a bit & caught up, while my father & I watched the Lakers/Cavs game. They soon followed suit & we finished up the evening after the game with a goodbye & headed back to her place. The boys spent X-mas eve with us & X-mas day with their father. All in all, it was a lovely couple of days. I rather enjoy this time of year, for I love cold weather.

How was yours? :cool:

Also, thanks for the warm welcoming.

Welcome, Jeff.

I'm taking your question as sarcasm, but I'll reply with a serious response. It was lovely! Spent X-mas day with my folks & my lady. We ended up having dinner, after which Sarah & my mother visited for a bit & caught up, while my father & I watched the Lakers/Cavs game. They soon followed suit & we finished up the evening after the game with a goodbye & headed back to her place. The boys spent X-mas eve with us & X-mas day with their father. All in all, it was a lovely couple of days. I rather enjoy this time of year, for I love cold weather.

My question was meant as a good-natured rib. Glad you had a nice Christmas. I worked. We didn't celebrate it this year.

Enjoy.

Welcome, Jeff.

My question was meant as a good-natured rib. Glad you had a nice Christmas. I worked. We didn't celebrate it this year.

Enjoy.

No worries. Thank you, I will do my best.

Why join a religion or whatever you wish to call it, when you can be selfish, self absorbed and hate all you want without giving the credit to satan or crowley, or levey? Why not give the credit to yoursself. Isn't that the core of your belief. Obviously you need a leader :razz:

Why join a religion or whatever you wish to call it, when you can be selfish, self absorbed and hate all you want without giving the credit to satan or crowley, or levey? Why not give the credit to yoursself. Isn't that the core of your belief. Obviously you need a leader :razz:

I give the credit to myself, I identify with the philosophy set forth by LaVey. After reading The Satanic Bible as a youth, it served as a mirror for me. I was/still am anti-drug, self aware, Atheist, indulgent without compulsion, I've always treated others the way in which they treated me, etc. Crowley has nothing to do with Satanism. He was a mystic. He believed in demons & the spirit world. LaVeyan Satanism has nothing to do with spirituality. As for Satan, in Hebrew it means Adversary. He's used merely as a symbol of pride, lust, etc. The normal layperson tends to think this philosophy preaches HATE! That couldn't be more far from the truth. It preaches, love given to those deserving of it & not wasted on ingrates. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:

I give the credit to myself, I identify with the philosophy set forth by LaVey. After reading The Satanic Bible as a youth, it served as a mirror for me. I was/still am anti-drug, self aware, Atheist, indulgent without compulsion, I've always treated others the way in which they treated me, etc. Crowley has nothing to do with Satanism. He was a mystic. He believed in demons & the spirit world. LaVeyan Satanism has nothing to do with spirituality. As for Satan, in Hebrew it means Adversary. He's used merely as a symbol of pride, lust, etc. The normal layperson tends to think this philosophy preaches HATE! That couldn't be more far from the truth. It preaches, love given to those deserving of it & not wasted on ingrates. Nothing more, nothing less.

What about the idea of redemptive love?

What about the idea of redemptive love?

I like the idea of casual sex better myself.

I have a real serious question for you.

Why do you want to be a cop AKA PUBLIC SERVANT?, When it takes a selfLESS attitutde to do what Police do everyday. You would put you life on the line for what or who? MOst people that you as a Police Officer would come in contact with are and will be ingrates. Will that set well with you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back