Casper is back!

casper4020322

Dec 20, 2009
Hello everyone, I'm back! I was on vacation from this board...it got too hot there for a minute and I had to cool off. I also visit the Y&R board if any of you do too!! Hope everyone is doing alright and that God is blessing each and everyone of you.

Hello everyone, I'm back! I was on vacation from this board...it got too hot there for a minute and I had to cool off. I also visit the Y&R board if any of you do too!! Hope everyone is doing alright and that God is blessing each and everyone of you.

You joined in Dec, left, came back in Jan, and have a whopping 21 posts under your belt. How hot could it have gotten? :eusa_eh:

You joined in Dec, left, came back in Jan, and have a whopping 21 posts under your belt. How hot could it have gotten? :eusa_eh:

To each according to their abilities .

You see his rep berries? Not so bad as Yukon, but that deep after only 21 posts shows he raised serious temperatures in other people.

Forum List

Back