Perverts, aka Satanists, want to be considered a valid religion. DeSantis says No

And Satan does a jig!
From what I can glean, Lucifer was God's "Prosecuting Attorney" of sorts. He helped determine who did and didn't get into Heaven.

When he started thinking he was too-cool, God chucked him out of Heaven and he became known as Satan.

Gabriel, Michael, Raphael and Lucifer are the only Angels to be mentioned in the Bible. So, I guess it's dwon to 3 with Lucifer being de-frocked. Don't know. Don't really care all that much. Politics in Heaven?

Disturbing

From what I can glean, Lucifer was God's "Prosecuting Attorney" of sorts. He helped determine who did and didn't get into Heaven.

When he started thinking he was too-cool, God chucked him out of Heaven and he became known as Satan.

Gabriel, Michael, Raphael and Lucifer are the only Angels to be mentioned in the Bible. So, I guess it's dwon to 3 with Lucifer being de-frocked. Don't know. Don't really care all that much. Politics in Heaven?

Disturbing

I have a friend name Gabriel. He has a son named Michael and a daughter named Raphaela.

Too cute, in my opinion.

BTW - Gabriel plays a mean jazz saxophone!

Satanists do not believe in murdering people. Why are you lying?
Satanists DO believe in murdering people

Why are you lying?

Oh, silly me. The answer to that Q is obvious: You're a dimrat.

my bad, as they say

Again, I have not finished this, but will soon. I thought others here would be interested.

Yeh, those wacky religions... All of them should be equally respected along with the ones that respect human life!

FREEDOM!

We have to accept every damn perverse thing one can think to do, including worshipping Satan! Where's that in the US Constitution?

Our nation was founded on CHRISTIAN (Judeo-Christian) principles.

I say to the Satanists: Go somewhere else... although I really want them to just go... uh... where they ultimately belong

from the site:

"Satan has no place in our society [LOL] and should not be recognized as a ‘religion’ by the federal government," DeSantis tweeted. "I'll chip in to contribute to this veteran's legal defense fund."

Me

Good for him! It's about time politicians stood up to this insanity!

well, actually, it is past time... :(

Who gives a fuck? I'm a DeSantis supporter, but whether you're worshipping the Christian God or Satan makes no difference to the law

well said

Yes, it is... LOL .. hard to imagine the Foundes of the US envisioned Satanism.

We have come so far!

:rolleyes:

So many things have changed since the founders founded.

I doubt they could imagine cars, our roads, open heart surgery, women and blacks voting, poor people doing without medical care, rampant divorce rates, etc etc

Please. One shouldn't have to. Anyone over the age of, say 35, knows....

maybe the dimwits who watch cnn are clueless... don't know... nevr been one of those

You are imagining the "devil worship" fears in the 1980s with an actual religion. Satanists do not condone murder.

Perhaps not in your satanist club, not sure your qualified to speak for all of them. :smoke:

Fair enough, bodecea doesn't speak for all of us, but we don't murder anyone in my stanist club. We mostly drink beer and watch football. It's not a very good Satanist club I guess, but we have fun.

Besides, boddy has THE most amazing Trumpatar. She can't change it now or she'd be admitting how badly she fucked up picking an amazing pic of someone she hates so much.

Great pic, boddy, BAM!!!!!

See you Thursday to worship Satan

Again, I have not finished this, but will soon. I thought others here would be interested.

Yeh, those wacky religions... All of them should be equally respected along with the ones that respect human life!

FREEDOM!

We have to accept every damn perverse thing one can think to do, including worshipping Satan! Where's that in the US Constitution?

Our nation was founded on CHRISTIAN (Judeo-Christian) principles.

I say to the Satanists: Go somewhere else... although I really want them to just go... uh... where they ultimately belong

from the site:

"Satan has no place in our society [LOL] and should not be recognized as a ‘religion’ by the federal government," DeSantis tweeted. "I'll chip in to contribute to this veteran's legal defense fund."

Me

Good for him! It's about time politicians stood up to this insanity!

well, actually, it is past time... :(
As if any religion is more ludacris then Christianity.

Talking snakes, pregnant virgins, stoning virgins, abortions for women adulterers.

Lol, makes satanism seem relatively tame.

The problem is neither are correct.

You should cast aside your fairy tale religions and seek the one true God and be enlightened.

I will pray for you.

Fair enough, bodecea doesn't speak for all of us, but we don't murder anyone in my stanist club. We mostly drink beer and watch football. It's not a very good Satanist club I guess, but we have fun.

Besides, boddy has THE most amazing Trumpatar. She can't change it now or she'd be admitting how badly she fucked up picking an amazing pic of someone she hates so much.

Great pic, boddy, BAM!!!!!

See you Thursday to worship Satan
Hell, I don't know if there are any satanist clubs that kill, or not. I'm willing to admit that. Bodie seems to have a line on all of them, it seems.
She must get around a lot in the santanist community.

Forum List

Back