M. Greene once again does Putin’s bidding: “This is a war on Christianity. The Ukrainian government is attacking Christians...Moscow empire is not do

1712675907367.png

She's the base.

They love their Putin and think he's a Christian, just like they think Trump is.

You can't get much deeper in denial than that.
Perhaps for the last couple of decades or more with Prog power massive you treated people who do not vote your party with honey instead of vinegar every minute of every day there would be a more congenial relationship. This in itself proves you had to use propaganda to change the attitudes of people who vote for you. They even vote for Progs when their own screws them over and over again.

Well, if you accept this logic then you have to accept the proposition that Biden is doing Hamas’s bidding by trying to get a cease fire in Gaza.

Still don't see how this is americans concern? What is it you think we owe the globe protection of churches?

Perhaps for the last couple of decades or more with Prog power massive you treated people who do not vote your party with honey instead of vinegar every minute of every day there would be a more congenial relationship. This in itself proves you had to use propaganda to change the attitudes of people who vote for you. They even vote for Progs when their own screws them over and over again.
The demofks defending super pacs rather than the public's vote. Hilarious fixing of elections. Been that way for as far as I can remember. Pac money is always more important than democracy.

Last edited:
Lots of graphics reminiscent of old 60's propaganda posters. Nitwin must have a lot of time on his/her hands and an inside source in the Kremlin. The U.S. has to deal with it's own invasion before worrying about the religious differences in Ukraine.

Lots of graphics reminiscent of old 60's propaganda posters. Nitwin must have a lot of time on his/her hands and an inside source in the Kremlin. The U.S. has to deal with it's own invasion before worrying about the religious differences in Ukraine.
Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.
274014843_980398232871881_5562269276757635916_n.jpg

WATCH THIS :

Still don't see how this is americans concern? What is it you think we owe the globe protection of churches?
REALLY ?

DO YOU SEE IT NOW ?

REALLY ?

DO YOU SEE IT NOW ?

^ Actual Putin puppet trying to put Putin in everyone’s head. 🙄

REALLY ?

DO YOU SEE IT NOW ?

See what? How is Ukraine my problem?

still unclear why you think I believe that? I'm a no wars guy. Still asking you why Ukraine is our problem? You think what? explain your position since you seem set in it.
you Both know no loyalty! It's just an alliance of convenience!
you Both do not stand up for yourselves or your conscience.
you only serve Trump and Moscow 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 imperialism !

GHk48_EaYAANakQ.jpg

the reality : nothing has changed in 🇷🇺 Muscovy .... 🇷🇺 they have only switched the Jews for the Ukrainians & "Anglo-Saxons "
View attachment 929570

View attachment 929569

M. Greene once again does Putin’s bidding: “This is a war on Christianity. The Ukrainian government is attacking Christians...Moscow empire is not doing that

Ukraine leadership has pledged allegiance to Satan, the forces of Darkness and the WEF.

Ukraine cancelled elections and closed the Russian Orthodox Church

Forum List

Back