Perverts, aka Satanists, want to be considered a valid religion. DeSantis says No

Hell, I don't know if there are any satanist clubs that kill, or not. I'm willing to admit that. Bodie seems to have a line on all of them, it seems.
She must get around a lot in the santanist community.

Actually we just tell our wives we worship Satan so they won't want to come and expect us to act like grown-ups. Shhhhhhhh. Cmon, it's just one night a week

hopefully before then, when people vote... assuming voting can be trusted (again)?
Voting has been permanently lost and it will not be back. Having said that I wouldn't even Trust it if Trump prevailed in 24.
Once the system has been compromised as this one clearly was.....it cannot ever be restored to a position of trust. That is probably the point of it.

Again, I have not finished this, but will soon. I thought others here would be interested.

Yeh, those wacky religions... All of them should be equally respected along with the ones that respect human life!

FREEDOM!

We have to accept every damn perverse thing one can think to do, including worshipping Satan! Where's that in the US Constitution?

Our nation was founded on CHRISTIAN (Judeo-Christian) principles.

I say to the Satanists: Go somewhere else... although I really want them to just go... uh... where they ultimately belong

from the site:

"Satan has no place in our society [LOL] and should not be recognized as a ‘religion’ by the federal government," DeSantis tweeted. "I'll chip in to contribute to this veteran's legal defense fund."

Me

Good for him! It's about time politicians stood up to this insanity!

well, actually, it is past time... :(
I'd like to see Nikki Haley sign-on to this one as well as DeSantis... this would be a good time to take a stand against True Evil.

Freedom of Religion UNLESS it's something Truly Evil... like Satanism... time to amend the Constitution if that's problematic.
LOL "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion (unless they're evil), ..."

LOL "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion (unless they're evil), ..."

That is the problem with religion

MY Religion is the true religion….all others are evil

That is the problem with religion

MY Religion is the true religion….all others are evil
The problem, the part the violates the First Amendment, is government deciding which religions are evil and which are wholesome and state-approved. That's exactly what the religion clause was trying to prevent.

Again, I have not finished this, but will soon. I thought others here would be interested.

Yeh, those wacky religions... All of them should be equally respected along with the ones that respect human life!

FREEDOM!

We have to accept every damn perverse thing one can think to do, including worshipping Satan! Where's that in the US Constitution?

I say to the Satanists: Go somewhere else... although I really want them to just go... uh... where they ultimately belong

from the site:

"Satan has no place in our society [LOL] and should not be recognized as a ‘religion’ by the federal government," DeSantis tweeted. "I'll chip in to contribute to this veteran's legal defense fund."

Me

Really, the US needs a definition of what a religion is... if it fits, it's in, if it doesn't, it's not.

FREEDOM!

from the site:

Me

"Atheism is a disease of the soul, before it becomes an error of the understanding"
Have seen this a million times in my life. You act the pervert and all of a sudden, there is no God,no morality.Okay if I am a pervert, every society has perverts like me.
Seen it a million times

"Atheism is a disease of the soul, before it becomes an error of the understanding"
Have seen this a million times in my life. You act the pervert and all of a sudden, there is no God,no morality.Okay if I am a pervert, every society has perverts like me.
Seen it a million times
If you need religion… good for you.

I don’t need to be told to be moral.

I just am

If you need religion… good for you.

I don’t need to be told to be moral.

I just am
I don't think so. You're okay with stealing elections? Not moral. You're okay with killing helpless feti in a woman's womb? Not moral.

What other 'moral' stands do you take?

What are 'morals'? Who set them? When did they happen?

Religions in our neck of the woods started in Egypt. Many Gods with many different sets of rules and standards. Every time a new Pharaoh took over, he would adopt the worship of a new 'gods' who had entirely different views on what morals were and and how they would be enforced. If at all.

Jews grew tired of this (and the fact they were about to be conscripted into public service) and bolted. They weren't slaves. Idiotic, childish pablum. They got tired of the rules changing every time a new Pharaoh showed up.

So they established One God, One Set of Morals. We follow them today.

200 hundred years ago it was 'moral' to beat your Wife. Is it today?

What other 'moral' stands do you take? Whatever your god, the media, tells you to take? Yes. The DISGUSTING FILTH in the media is your God.

Have we outgrown religions like Judaism, Catholicism etc? Possibly. Are you moral? Not even a little bit. In fact, I would cite you, personally, as one of the least moral people in this forum. You are, afterall, a dimocrap scumbag.

While you're contemplating your reply, do us all a favor...... Explain the Big Bang to us. A Day without a Yesterday. An infinitely small particle, with infinite mass, infinite gravity and infinite energy that suddenly appeared out of nowhere and created -- Everything.

And String Theory is a joke. Always was. Multiverse? Sure, get your science from Marvel Stsudios, why don't you? Sounds about like your mentality.

Tell us more about how 'moral' you are. It's quite entertaining.

Before or after they slaughtered all the men, women, and children living in Israel before they arrived, on the word of their God, whom you worship?
How many is 'all'?

All 3? All 12? All Thirty-Five Trillion??

How many? Or are you just pulling that 'fact', like everything else in your life, out of your ass?

I don't worship any God. At all. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of leftist scum. You claim not to 'believe' but you worship the Media and your Pop Culture Gods as if they were literally immortals. I worship no God. Of any kind. I believe there was a Creationist Event and it was called "The Big Bang". You think it was called 'Das Kapital'

I'd like to know about how the Universe was created. What the people of 2,000 years called 'God' I would call 'The Unknown'.

How does Gravity work? We know, for a fact, that Faster than Light speeds occured back during the Big Bang. Can we duplicate that?

Why do unfuckbelievably stupid morons on the left refuse to harness the geatest power in the Universe (Atomic) while trying to force the rest of us to survive on Pixie Dust and wishful thinking? Why are you and your people so predictably stupid? And, most of all, Why are stupid people so dangerous? And annoying? It's like you hate God because he made you stupid.

You don't have to be stupid but you do seem to embrace it with an angry defiance. All dimocraps do. All.

Forum List

Back