GOP is BROKEN, Social Conservatives need to use the next 4 years to build a new party

The GOP unleashed the KNOW-NOTHINGs and targeted them directly at liberalism.

By using this subset of the population the GOP did rather well with the KNOW-NOTHING voter for the last 30 years.

Sadly, for the GOP the Know-nothings are now politically entrenched in the GOP's tent and the puppeteers that run the party are finding that the KNOW NOTHING wing of their party will not sit down and shut up.

The hubris of losers like you will be your undoing.

Demographics, history and the university of hard knocks will make us the eventualy majority once more.

The shame of it is that our nation will suffer horribly under the control of heathen asshats until we can reasert reason and self discipline for the national good.

By using this subset of the population the GOP did rather well with the KNOW-NOTHING voter for the last 30 years.

Sadly, for the GOP the Know-nothings are now politically entrenched in the GOP's tent and the puppeteers that run the party are finding that the KNOW NOTHING wing of their party will not sit down and shut up.

Demographics, history and the university of hard knocks will make us the eventualy majority once more.

The shame of it is that our nation will suffer horribly under the control of heathen asshats until we can reasert reason and self discipline for the national good.
Meh...Your party is too stupid to kick out the neocon warmongers and pious authoritarian prigs that have infested and ruined the GOP, in favor of actually meaning it when you claim to be the party of freedom and free enterprise.

You, steph, are the broken record, spinning around and around, as you parrot nonsense that is no longer valid. Don't want your hate in the GOP. I told you your day would be coming, you didn't believe me, yet talk radio and TV/cable commentators are calling out far right extremist behavior as counterproductive.

Why?

Because you cost Mitt Romney an election.

Your hatred and stupidity are the retro things, Jim, while nominating Romney was the right thing, but he had to court you bozos instead of the center.

We are going to keep Romney, court reasonable Americans, and ignore you soc cons when you irrational.

We can't afford your old hate.

gawd you're becoming a broken record..yawn

She and other disenchanted consrvative Republicans cost Romney the election?

Well too fucking bad, you stupid ass. If the Republicans would put up candidates that she WANTED to vote for then she would do it, you piece of slimey shit for brains.

Best way to build a new party is to start by building up ourselves and our families.

Herman Cain called for new party for consrvatives just today.

I fully expect millions more to follow that call unless the GOP-e gets on their knees and starts kissing everyones ass that they have insulted over the last year.

ROFLMAO

You, steph, are the broken record, spinning around and around, as you parrot nonsense that is no longer valid. Don't want your hate in the GOP. I told you your day would be coming, you didn't believe me, yet talk radio and TV/cable commentators are calling out far right extremist behavior as counterproductive.

Why?

Your hatred and stupidity are the retro things, Jim, while nominating Romney was the right thing, but he had to court you bozos instead of the center.

We are going to keep Romney, court reasonable Americans, and ignore you soc cons when you irrational.

We can't afford your old hate.

What exactly is right wing extremism again? spell it out?

John Boehner spoke yesterday about it. Said the GOP has to reach out to the diverse voting public or they are sunk.
Good bye to the asshole fucked up social conservatives that go around calling homosexuals 2nd class citizens and want to give the power to the government to decide who gets an abortion and who does not.
Good riddance as I am tired of the sick know it all bastards.

Why?

What exactly is right wing extremism again? spell it out?

The What is Wrong with The Right Wing Extremist Top 10

1. They label gays and lesbians as immoral and 2nd class citizens.
2. They want to give the power to government to decide who does and does not get an abortion.
3. They believe God is the answer to this nations's problems. This election proves that only a fool goes along with that plan.
4. They believe Christianity is the national religion and that all others in other religions need to be told they are going to burn in hell if they do not convert.
5. They want Christian led prayers in school.
6. They want the Bible to be taught at all public schools.
7. They want the Pledge of Allegiance to be mandatory at all public schools.
8. They want the government to keep the ban on harmless plants like marijuana.
9. They want all candidates that run for office in the GOP to be Christian.
10. They cause us to LOSE every election.

Best way to build a new party is to start by building up ourselves and our families.

Herman Cain called for new party for consrvatives just today.

I fully expect millions more to follow that call unless the GOP-e gets on their knees and starts kissing everyones ass that they have insulted over the last year.

ROFLMAO

I like Herman Cain.
But all Herman is doing Jim is posturing because in 6 weeks he takes over for Neal Boortz full time as Boortz is retiring.
Herman is making sure that 100K salary a month is earned.

Meh...Your party is too stupid to kick out the neocon warmongers and pious authoritarian prigs that have infested and ruined the GOP, in favor of actually meaning it when you claim to be the party of freedom and free enterprise.

Though the party doesnt actually exist yet, I think the odds of the neocons taking it over are vastly reduced because while they continue to ruin the GOP, the new party will be cementing itself together and developing ways to keep the Wall Street banksters out of it.

It will take a good four years to get it up and running, my bet and another GOP disaster in 2016 before the big migration to the new party will occur.

Herman Cain tells Bryan Fischer "We need to split the GOP and form a third party" | God Discussion

Cain's proposal has been met with sarcasm by some on the right. Commenters on the conservative Free Republic alternately made fun of Cain himself and dissed the idea of a third party, saying third parties are ineffective for winning elections. Meanwhile, commenters on Conservativebyte.com were excited about the idea of the Tea Party being that third party. RLM357 was effusive in his praise of this idea:

I like Herman Cane and I totally agree with him and have wanted this for years! The Constitution Party exists but is dorment. The TEA PARTY is Alive and well and Now Need to FORMALIZE as a full fledged Political party. Being a member of both I will gladly Join the TEA PARTY party. The GOP committed Suicide at the 2012 Convention!

kaj, another commenter, was willing to dip their toes in the conspiracy theory that the election was rigged:

I really believe that this election was won by voter fraud. That being said, the Republican party is nothing more than moderate Democrats. A third party may hurt the conservatives, but right now we have nothing. So count me in.

A look at other conservative sites did not reveal any unified answer to Cain's suggestion–the party is literally roiling in confusion about why they lost, what the state of their party is, and what they want their party to be. Until this confusion is resolved, another split may well be in the future.

Please, God, we need to dump the toothless GOP-e and set off on our own without their cowardace and stupidity. Please let it be so!

Forum List

Back