GOP wants to screw US over Social Security

See, that's just goofy and a vivid sign that you have lost the argument. Instead of providing a solution, you jump to a childish attempt to scare people.

How does your meme propose a solution rather than fear?

February 10, 2023
2023%2002%2010%20SS%20Unfunded.jpg

February 24, 2024
2024-03-24.jpg

Those are TRILLIONS, not BILLIONS.

How does scaring people serve them better than dealing with those FACTS?
the purpose is to show that eliminating social security is equivalent to putting 40 percent more of seniors into poverty.

You are proving my point.

We've gotten lazy and fat and entitled. We don't want to work longer even though we should be.

Labor is so much easier now. That is why we are living longer. Our bodies aren't wearing out because of WORK. They are wearing out because of fatness and laziness.

We've let our prosperity make us fat and lazy. Americans used to "die with their boots on". Now it is all about "gimme gimme gimme and make that guy over there pay for it".

It's strange. The Right used to have a work ethic. At least there are some Republicans still around who do who know we need to work longer than our ancestors.
By all means, work manual labor until you keel over.
That’s ridiculous. Not everyone has an office job which is the only thing most seniors are suited for. Look around at the 60 year olds who do manual labor….effin fools.
I work with 60-year-olds loading trucks. Both do it by choice.

My uncle's father still runs heavy equipment in his 80s.

Once again, and I'll type slow this time. That's fine, so what is your solution?
He has none. Dagosa is simply a trolling shitlord.
I say LOWER the retirement age to 60, use the money we’d save on Medicare for all to pay for it.
That's the stupidest thing you have ever posted. And THAT is saying something.
No, you've not seriously answered anything. EVEN YOU HAVE to admit that there aren't enough of the rich folks you hate to pay this liability. Well, probably you would rather have a sharp stick in the eye than make any such admission.

2024-03-24.jpg
He won't. He will just keep regurgitating the same shit, as always.

He has none. Dagosa is simply a trolling shitlord.

That's the stupidest thing you have ever posted. And THAT is saying something.

He won't. He will just keep regurgitating the same shit, as always.
Jerkal….I posted it four times. Imbecile.

Social Security isn't going bankrupt. That's just propaganda from the corporate welfare fans who think the govt. should only subsidize Wall street and speculators. Trillions for corporate shareholders and bank bailouts, bullets and famines for everybody else.
You'd better tell the trustees your secret information. They're the ones saying it.

Yes, you posted the same bullshit four times. You could post it forty times a day for forty thousand days and it would still be bullshit.
Then you can keep asking dipshit. Just like you can keep whining Everytime democrats get elected.
They don’t have recessions and they extend SS solvency idiot.

It’s no secret. The gov still issues SS checks.
Sure, they'll just be smaller than promised when the surplus runs out. Then we'll just remind the seniors who vote in large numbers that the democrats didn't think SS needed to be fixed.

Sure, they'll just be smaller than promised when the surplus runs out. Then we'll just remind the seniors who vote in large numbers that the democrats didn't think SS needed to be fixed.
Just cut the Boomers off. They've already used the "money they put in." Else its just a transfer payment like anything else.

Jerkal….I posted it four times. Imbecile.
No, you have not. You have posted the only thing your masters have given you to parrot. You have never shown how it is a solution for this massive liability. Why? Because it won't solve the problem and you of nothing else.

Maybe it's wrong, but at my age, I don't care whether it is solved or not. I'll be long dead, and you or your kids will wonder why something wasn't done sooner.

2024-03-24.jpg

Last edited:
You damn sure couldn't do it. I expect you also can't drive a tri-axle dump truck pulling an excavator. He can-in fact, the only restriction on his CDL is wearing glasses.
You’re delusional dumbo. There is no hard labor involved and a slight woman has all the strength and stamina to drive a rig bubba.

Now pretend you can read and look at all the illnesses that commonly beset makes over 60 dufus.

You damn sure couldn't do it. I expect you also can't drive a tri-axle dump truck pulling an excavator. He can-in fact, the only restriction on his CDL is wearing glasses.
The hardest things about driving a dump body is climbing in and out and latching the tailgate after spreading load. Dufus, you’re arguing with the wrong person. You’re the typical idiot arguing for old people to continue working because you know someone who impresses your lazy fucking ass.

Idiot, tell me you know a 92 year old who can walk 18 holes of golf and carry his own clubs…..I’d be more impressed. But operating heavy equipment isn’t one of them. You know why foolish ? Very few elderly people ever do it.

Last edited:
You damn sure couldn't do it.
You’d lose that fking bet foolish.So many older people take drugs that clearly state, “do not operate heavy equipment”
And you have the hair brain idea you’d use it as a reason to keep old people working while you curl up in a sofa in your trailer

Last edited:

Forum List

Back