God does not send anyone to Hell.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
People choose to go there. They do so by rejecting Christ. God is simply granting their wish. The Bible tells us that everyone is born with an awareness of God. So there will be no excuses on Judgement Day. It's as simple as that. Any questions?

People choose to go there. They do so by rejecting Christ. God is simply granting their wish. The Bible tells us that everyone is born with an awareness of God. So there will be no excuses on Judgement Day. It's as simple as that. Any questions?
There has been a few times that I have wondered if this Earth is not Hell. That would shock the Hell out of everyone.

Actually READ the bible, God stated that hell is ruled by Satan, and he also stated that Earth is ruled by Satan until the second coming so we LIVE in hell.

rev 21:8

AMP
But as for the cowards and unbelieving and abominable [who are devoid of character and personal integrity and practice or tolerate immorality], and murderers, and sorcerers [with intoxicating drugs], and idolaters and occultists [who practice and teach false religions], and all the liars [who knowingly deceive and twist truth], their part will be in the lake that blazes with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

trump and his followers could be in deep doo doo! :eek:

In the Islamic hell, infidels will be have their rear end savaged brutally.
These Semitic religions are so obsessed with sadism etc in Hell.

(And then insert him in a chain) insert the chain in his anus and extract it from his mouth, and what remains of it turn it round his neck (whereof the length) and width (is seventy cubits) cubits of the angel; it is also said this means: 70 fathoms.
Quran 69:32 تفسير Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs

Of course nobody goes to Hell. It would have to actually exist first.
You can't prove it doesn't exist. I can't prove it does. So, wouldn't it be the smart bet to assume it does?

Well most of us are going to get cremated anyway, I guess I should speak for myself and my husband. Why take up land.
Does not matter if you are cremated as your body is irrelevant to God.
Is that why god makes deformed babies?

Everyone on earth that actually knows God, knows 100%--eternal suffering is a lie and his justice scales make that teaching an impossibility--it was symbolism.--the religions that teach it knows its a lie. Run from the blind guides.

Does god not have the power to shut hell down and boot out the devil?

Forum List

Back