Zone1 Does Everyone Go to Heaven or Hell?

Yes, God is like that.

The last second deal can also be viewed in this way: Think of something you enjoyed doing and benefited from all during your life. For me that might be gardening and photography and friendship. Think about avoiding all the things you love until your last second. I don't know about you, but it would dismay me if I only had a second for gardening, photography and to make and be a friend. I would be acutely aware of how much I missed by avoiding all these things all my life.

Some people who believed in god were better than me and some not. So I don't know why believing in god would matter if a god was judging. You get extra credit for believing in a unbelievable story our ancestors told us is true?

Some people who believed in god were better than me and some not. So I don't know why believing in god would matter if a god was judging. You get extra credit for believing in a unbelievable story our ancestors told us is true?
What you classify as "unbelievable story" is a life lesson presented in story form. Have you ever read the Book of Sirach? Those are life lessons not presented in story form. How many of these lessons are recalled as readily as Adam and Eve, Noah's Ark, and Passover?

When our sun finally burns out one day and all life on earth ends, assuming we don't figure out a way off this rock, what happens to everyone? Is there a 3rd option or does everyone either go to Heaven or Hell?

too bad for the sun there are others - the end all is the cyclical bb when all is converted back to energy, then blows up - if the spirit survives that there's really not much to worry about.

They are the original. Whatever you are swallowing now, they cooked up.

The first pope was none other than St. Peter himself. Peter was one of Jesus' twelve apostles listed in the Bible and was the rock on which Christ would build his church. Following Jesus rising from the dead, he asked Peter to care for the Church in his name.
The church of The Nazaren was the first Christians.

I bet you very few Christians believe all people go one way or the other. So they aren't really christians are they? I mean isn't that what Christians believe? You can't cherry pick this and isn't the bible clear on this? Wasn't Jesus clear on this
Absolutely clear. And you can trust what He says. It doesn't waver.

Eternal time and our time are completely different. We are on linear time. 1---100. God's watch is set on eternal time. If a dove flew back and forth over a mountain with a cloth in it's mouth to wear the mountain down to sea level, not one second of eternal time would have passed. Why would God have children that cease to exist a split second after they are born?

And, why would Christ suffer and die to remove our sins, when in just a vapor of time, the sins won't matter anyway, because we cease to exist?
And why would God raise one of His children and not the rest? He loves us just as much.

We are made in our Father's image. We are eternal beings. And we are sojourners here. Our place is in our Father's domain. This is merely basic training. You are a child of the Most High, and co-heir with Christ. Your mansion is being prepared. And Jesus Christ gave us the key to the Pearly Gate. Without Him, we can't get in.

Last edited:
And, why would Christ suffer and die to remove our sins ...

they didn't -

could it be the jews and romans (christians) crucified jesus against his will ... and he knew no one could remove other's sins even if they wanted to.

they taught each individual was in control of their own destiny, liberation theology, self determination not servitude and denial - whats written in the christian bible.

what ram tries to teach, christian denial - to the innocent.

When our sun finally burns out one day and all life on earth ends, assuming we don't figure out a way off this rock, what happens to everyone? Is there a 3rd option or does everyone either go to Heaven or Hell?
Well, humans will probably be long gone before the sun burns out. With regard to what happens after death there are many theories but none proven yet. Reading near death experiences might help. I only have a conjecture that maybe, after death, we experience what we believe will happen after death when we are alive.

Well, humans will probably be long gone before the sun burns out. With regard to what happens after death there are many theories but none proven yet. Reading near death experiences might help. I only have a conjecture that maybe, after death, we experience what we believe will happen after death when we are alive.

More wishful thinking and hoping. Certainly no science behind your hypothesis.

I believe when you are dying your life flashes before your eyes. I've heard enough stories to know this occurs. The mind is a pretty powerful thing.

A person’s brain determines how they experience the world around them. The brain weighs about 3 pounds and contains around 100 billion neuronsTrusted Source — cells that carry information.

While the physical differences between humans and non-human primates are quite distinct, a new study reveals their brains may be remarkably similar. And yet, the smallest changes may make big differences in developmental and psychiatric disorders.

Understanding the molecular differences that make the human brain distinct can help researchers study disruptions in its development. A new study, published recently in the journal Science by a team including University of Wisconsin–Madison neuroscience professor Andre Sousa, investigates the differences and similarities of cells in the prefrontal cortex — the frontmost region of the brain, an area that plays a central role in higher cognitive functions — between humans and non-human primates such as chimpanzees,

The Church of the Nazarene is a Christian denomination that emerged in North America from the 19th-century

Well here is my proof. I first came across this info in the early 1980s. Back when my fishing partner was Father Ray. He was the historian at the Maria Stein Seminary.

Last edited:
More wishful thinking and hoping. Certainly no science behind your hypothesis.

I believe when you are dying your life flashes before your eyes. I've heard enough stories to know this occurs. The mind is a pretty powerful thing.

A person’s brain determines how they experience the world around them. The brain weighs about 3 pounds and contains around 100 billion neuronsTrusted Source — cells that carry information.

While the physical differences between humans and non-human primates are quite distinct, a new study reveals their brains may be remarkably similar. And yet, the smallest changes may make big differences in developmental and psychiatric disorders.

Understanding the molecular differences that make the human brain distinct can help researchers study disruptions in its development. A new study, published recently in the journal Science by a team including University of Wisconsin–Madison neuroscience professor Andre Sousa, investigates the differences and similarities of cells in the prefrontal cortex — the frontmost region of the brain, an area that plays a central role in higher cognitive functions — between humans and non-human primates such as chimpanzees,
Why would one's life flash before their eyes?

Well here is my proof. I first came across this info in the early 1980s. Back when my fishing partner was Father Ray. He was the historian at the Maria Stein Seminary.
Well, in your defense, Jesus had 11 original followers who went out to spread the word. Good point. Paul went that way. The Nazarene way. Peter started the Catholic church. Too shay. Who went to Greece?

Us Greeks love to say we translated the bible from ancient writings to Greek so whatever you understand about the bible, we understood it first. Now you can debate the meaning and translate different but make no mistake, we wrote the original bibles that King James edited.

Don't quote me on all this. LOL

Wait a second

Apostle Paul

Among the countries he visited to spread Christianity, Apostle Paul came also to Greece, preaching the Holy Gospel and teaching people about Jesus' mission. His journey in Greece is a route that can touch not only the believers but also everybody who loves history.

Paul says that the risen Jesus called him directly to preach the gospel of Jesus to the gentiles, which is why he travels throughout the Roman empire starting Jesus-following communities and writing letters to them addressing their problems and questions. This is why Paul calls himself an apostle and not a disciple.

Why would one's life flash before their eyes?

Good question. If the mind is shutting down, perhaps it works like a computer. It goes over everything and does a backup. You know how we dream? It has something to do with your dream state or when you are unconscious, dreaming. Deep REM, maybe beyond rem. It's science. Has science figured the answer to this out?

Are you going to tell me why? IDK?

Good question. If the mind is shutting down, perhaps it works like a computer. It goes over everything and does a backup. You know how we dream? It has something to do with your dream state or when you are unconscious, dreaming. Deep REM, maybe beyond rem. It's science. Has science figured the answer to this out?

Are you going to tell me why? IDK?
You really don’t know but have a belief like other folks believe in an after life but you somehow have the audacity to tell them they are wrong and believe your own unsupported shit.

You really don’t know but have a belief like other folks believe in an after life but you somehow have the audacity to tell them they are wrong and believe your own unsupported shit.

I'm not offering any evidence or suggesting I have evidence that there is no god. And I don't tell you that you will go to hell if you don't believe me or my cult. And I don't use god to fool stupid voters.

Generically, is there a god? I don't think so and it's cool if you do. Beyond that though, you're just blowing smoke up my ass so I have the right to call bullshit.

What is heaven? What is hell?

What is heaven? What is hell?
That's deep. Heaven is your soul moving on to a place where you yourself become a god. Never sick, sad, mad, always glad.

Hell is a place where you burn 24/7 360. Imagine that. Put a flame on your finger. OUCH right? Hell is that all day long.

God is great? No, God is evil if this is true.

That's deep. Heaven is your soul moving on to a place where you yourself become a god. Never sick, sad, mad, always glad.

Hell is a place where you burn 24/7 360. Imagine that. Put a flame on your finger. OUCH right? Hell is that all day long.

God is great? No, God is evil if this is true.
I don't think either of those "places" exist.

Forum List

Back