Zone1 Does Everyone Go to Heaven or Hell?

I hope so.

What I said doesn't have to necessarily mean you're both going off to somewhere good. What I meant is you and the dog will die and go into the ground and be worm dirt. LOL.

BUT, if there is a heaven, absolutely I'm going to see all my dogs not just my mom and grandmothers.

Here's a crazy thought. If you could get on a spaceship and fly faster than the speed of light, you could eventually turn around and see you on earth doing your thing, 100 years after you've died. The light just hasn't traveled that far yet.

So your energy or vision will be seeable long after you are gone.

i puked up what they taught me long ago....they are a wealthy cult....

That's what the Mormon's say. Peter was the first pope, who was the second? 3rd? Eventually, we find ourselves in the dark ages where the popes were corrupt and evil. So the original church lost it's connection to god. And what we have is the Catholic Church you hate. And you are right to puke.

Who I find funny are born agains, Baptists, Presbytarians, and any other newer Christian cult who thinks they are the one true way. My favorite are born against because they have a good spin. Us Orthodox/Catholics get baptized as babies. So we don't decide for ourselves. They say THEY are the one true way and doing it right. Not the Catholics.

But they don't realize they are just a spin off of a corrupt/evil/lie Church. How can they believe ANYTHING that church said? Even the Peter stories.

I say if God wants us to believe he has to come again. It wasn't enough to go talk to Joseph Smith in 1800. We need another visit.

Catholic Teaching: We don't know who--if anyone--is in hell. (Are you saying that if someone doesn't believe we don't know who--if anyone--is in hell, they go to hell?)

Catholic Teaching: Those who do not believe or follow another faith are in the hands of a loving and merciful God. (So...if you don't believe this, you go to hell?)

I could accept this, if Jesus said it.

1. Only believers go to heaven.
2. Good people who don't believe just die when they die.
3. Only bad people go to hell. What defines bad? You know. Who am I to judge right? Only God can judge me right???

What I said doesn't have to necessarily mean you're both going off to somewhere good.
Anywhere with dogs is good.
What I meant is you and the dog will die and go into the ground and be worm dirt. LOL.
So be it.
BUT, if there is a heaven, absolutely I'm going to see all my dogs not just my mom and grandmothers.

Here's a crazy thought. If you could get on a spaceship and fly faster than the speed of light, you could eventually turn around and see you on earth doing your thing, 100 years after you've died. The light just hasn't traveled that far yet.

So your energy or vision will be seeable long after you are gone.

1710767795351.png

I bet you very few Christians believe all people go one way or the other. So they aren't really christians are they? I mean isn't that what Christians believe? You can't cherry pick this and isn't the bible clear on this? Wasn't Jesus clear on this?

If they believe in a 3rd option or that good people who don't believe just die like atheists believe, then they have a glimmer of brains. So they can see the possibility that there is a 3rd option. That we all just die and that's it for us. Just like a dog or deer.

I know it's hard to believe YOU won't exist forever but that's probably the case. Regardless of what you want to believe. Jesus myth, Muslim story, Joseph Smith's bs, Scientology, Buddist, Hindu, Mumbo Jumbo.
1710767872774.png

This scientific fact gives me hope

the law of conservation of energy says that energy is neither created nor destroyed. When people use energy, it doesn't disappear. Energy changes from one form of energy into another form of energy.
1710767950202.png

I don't often put my hope in the vast void of nothingness, but when I do, I turn to atheism.

I don't believe anyone can be an atheist if that is the opposite of Christian because Chrsitian suggests Jesus and God are facts. They are not. But if no one can be an atheist no one can be a theist too. If being a theist means you KNOW god exists.

So you can only be an agnostic theist or agnostic atheist. You don't know but you lean one way or the other.

If theist means you THINK a god exists then I'm an atheist because that means I THINK god doesn't exist. See?

But if theist means you KNOW god exists, I say that's impossible. You'd have to be able to prove it.

I don't believe anyone can be an atheist if that is the opposite of Christian because Chrsitian suggests Jesus and God are facts. They are not. But if no one can be an atheist no one can be a theist too. If being a theist means you KNOW god exists.

So you can only be an agnostic theist or agnostic atheist. You don't know but you lean one way or the other.

If theist means you THINK a god exists then I'm an atheist because that means I THINK god doesn't exist. See?

But if theist means you KNOW god exists, I say that's impossible. You'd have to be able to prove it.
You obviously are clueless to what faith means.

I could accept this, if Jesus said it.

1. Only believers go to heaven.
2. Good people who don't believe just die when they die.
3. Only bad people go to hell. What defines bad? You know. Who am I to judge right? Only God can judge me right???
I go back to Genesis. Man's physical form was made from the earth. God breathed his spirit into this physical form. When man dies, his physical form returns to the earth, and his spirit returns to God.

Those who do not believe that humans are made up of body, mind, and spirit will therefore believe that there is no spirit and therefore the body returns to the earth. No afterlife of any kind.

Those who believe spirit is part of our make-up, believe our spirit returns to God. The question then becomes, what did we make of our spirit? Is it something God will value, or is it something God will discard? Or...as the spirit is ours, do we want our future existence to be with God, or apart from God.

Two questions then for those who believe our make-up includes spirit: Why would God not value your spirit? Why would you not value God?

I go back to Genesis. Man's physical form was made from the earth. God breathed his spirit into this physical form. When man dies, his physical form returns to the earth, and his spirit returns to God.

Those who do not believe that humans are made up of body, mind, and spirit will therefore believe that there is no spirit and therefore the body returns to the earth. No afterlife of any kind.

Those who believe spirit is part of our make-up, believe our spirit returns to God. The question then becomes, what did we make of our spirit? Is it something God will value, or is it something God will discard? Or...as the spirit is ours, do we want our future existence to be with God, or apart from God.

Two questions then for those who believe our make-up includes spirit: Why would God not value your spirit? Why would you not value God?

It says this Those who do not believe that humans are made up of body, mind, and spirit will therefore believe that there is no spirit and therefore the body returns to the earth. No afterlife of any kind.

In the bible? That's cool if it does.

And I'm sorry god that my brain can't swallow an unbelievable story told from a completely ignorant corrupt society. My bad.

I think I read once that God will give you a last chance in the final second and of course I'll accept him as my savior then. And of course he will forgive me and let me in.

Why? Prove it is a beautiful day. Much of what we know is subjective and based on our personal experiences. Those cannot be proven, but we can learn--and know--truth from them.

I am going to Elysium.

I don't think many are going to say you go either to heaven or hell but honestly my entire life in America, living among Christians, I seem to get the sense this is what they believe. You're either going one way or the other. So are Christians misunderstood?

And I'm sorry god that my brain can't swallow an unbelievable story told from a completely ignorant corrupt society. My bad.
Ah, but goodness and knowledge was present all the same.

Belief in body and spirit points towards a life of discipline. If one is not a fan of discipline, one will always look for the excuse to duck out of it. In this case, it is simple. Don't believe in one's spirit, problem solved and one can set off on what is believed to be an easier, merrier way.

Religion and faith starts with discipleship (discipline). Therefore those who don't want to make the effort are going to avoid it. To me, that's honest. What is dishonest are the excuses. No one has to excuse themselves for not following a faith. Do you think I look for excuses to excuse myself from not following the Hindu or Taoist faith?

I think I read once that God will give you a last chance in the final second and of course I'll accept him as my savior then. And of course he will forgive me and let me in.
Yes, God is like that.

The last second deal can also be viewed in this way: Think of something you enjoyed doing and benefited from all during your life. For me that might be gardening and photography and friendship. Think about avoiding all the things you love until your last second. I don't know about you, but it would dismay me if I only had a second for gardening, photography and to make and be a friend. I would be acutely aware of how much I missed by avoiding all these things all my life.

Forum List

Back