Zone1 Does Everyone Go to Heaven or Hell?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
When our sun finally burns out one day and all life on earth ends, assuming we don't figure out a way off this rock, what happens to everyone? Is there a 3rd option or does everyone either go to Heaven or Hell?

Why does it matter? :dunno:

That said the earth left as a lifeless rock would make it right hard on those that believe in reincarnation. ;)

Here's what I'm getting at. People who can't believe there is no heaven, must believe in heaven or hell. No other 3rd option. Because if they believe in a 3rd option, that's sort of what I believe. I believe the 3rd option. Nothing. YOU die. Just like your dog died. Just like your great great grandfather died. They just died. They were self aware for however long they were alive. After that, gone.

Or, where does the thinking and loving deer's soul go when it dies. They care for each other. Whales think and love too. So where do whales who don't believe in god go? Maybe, just maybe, when they die, they go no where.

And you are so right! Who cares? Enjoy the time you have. Just don't be a prick. I may not believe in god but I do believe in karma. If you do bad things eventually it'll come around. But then again, even good people suffer in the end or meet their maker too soon. Just like a puppy gets hit by a car and dies too soon. Same thing happens to humans. It's sad that's the only life they got to live. Just like kids with cancer who don't get cured. It sucks there is no heaven for them to go to. But that's just what the parents tell themselves to help with the grieving.

In this situation I question whether the truth is better than fiction. Like, I don't tell my dad he sounds stupid when he ponders seeing my mom again one day. But it's ridiculous right? Wishful thinking. And he's wasted the past 10 years waiting for the day he is coming to join her Elizabeth. LOL. What sitcom is that from?

Here's what I'm getting at. People who can't believe there is no heaven, must believe in heaven or hell. No other 3rd option. Because if they believe in a 3rd option, that's sort of what I believe. I believe the 3rd option. Nothing. YOU die. Just like your dog died. Just like your great great grandfather died. They just died. They were self aware for however long they were alive. After that, gone.

Or, where does the thinking and loving deer's soul go when it dies. They care for each other. Whales think and love too. So where do whales who don't believe in god go? Maybe, just maybe, when they die, they go no where.

And you are so right! Who cares? Enjoy the time you have. Just don't be a prick. I may not believe in god but I do believe in karma. If you do bad things eventually it'll come around. But then again, even good people suffer in the end or meet their maker too soon. Just like a puppy gets hit by a car and dies too soon. Same thing happens to humans. It's sad that's the only life they got to live. Just like kids with cancer who don't get cured. It sucks there is no heaven for them to go to. But that's just what the parents tell themselves to help with the grieving.

In this situation I question whether the truth is better than fiction. Like, I don't tell my dad he sounds stupid when he ponders seeing my mom again one day. But it's ridiculous right? Wishful thinking. And he's wasted the past 10 years waiting for the day he is coming to join her Elizabeth. LOL. What sitcom is that from?
So, they just die, like Joe Biden did years ago?

ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

when my body dies, my soul will travel the vast void.

That takes care of the Hell part. Does anyone go to Heaven?
I bet you very few Christians believe all people go one way or the other. So they aren't really christians are they? I mean isn't that what Christians believe? You can't cherry pick this and isn't the bible clear on this? Wasn't Jesus clear on this?

If they believe in a 3rd option or that good people who don't believe just die like atheists believe, then they have a glimmer of brains. So they can see the possibility that there is a 3rd option. That we all just die and that's it for us. Just like a dog or deer.

I know it's hard to believe YOU won't exist forever but that's probably the case. Regardless of what you want to believe. Jesus myth, Muslim story, Joseph Smith's bs, Scientology, Buddist, Hindu, Mumbo Jumbo.

When you're dead, you're dead.

Game over.

Lights out.

I hope you are wrong. Christians believe we hope they are wrong because if they are right, we go to hell for not believing. Actually, I don't believe what they say with 100% certainty. Even I hope there is an afterlife. It's a nice thing to hope for. To see my grandmother and mother again? That would be wonderful. I hope that's true.

But it's also true I hope the hell thing isn't real. Just for not believing the Catholic Church.

I hope you are wrong. Christians believe we hope they are wrong because if they are right, we go to hell for not believing. Actually, I don't believe what they say with 100% certainty. Even I hope there is an afterlife. It's a nice thing to hope for. To see my grandmother and mother again? That would be wonderful. I hope that's true.

But it's also true I hope the hell thing isn't real. Just for not believing the Catholic Church.
fuck the catholic church....who made them the authority?....

ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

when my body dies, my soul will travel the vast void.

This scientific fact gives me hope

the law of conservation of energy says that energy is neither created nor destroyed. When people use energy, it doesn't disappear. Energy changes from one form of energy into another form of energy.

fuck the catholic church....who made them the authority?....
They are the original. Whatever you are swallowing now, they cooked up.

The first pope was none other than St. Peter himself. Peter was one of Jesus' twelve apostles listed in the Bible and was the rock on which Christ would build his church. Following Jesus rising from the dead, he asked Peter to care for the Church in his name.

They are the original. Whatever you are swallowing now, they cooked up.

The first pope was none other than St. Peter himself. Peter was one of Jesus' twelve apostles listed in the Bible and was the rock on which Christ would build his church. Following Jesus rising from the dead, he asked Peter to care for the Church in his name.
i puked up what they taught me long ago....they are a wealthy cult....

Catholic Teaching: We don't know who--if anyone--is in hell. (Are you saying that if someone doesn't believe we don't know who--if anyone--is in hell, they go to hell?)

Catholic Teaching: Those who do not believe or follow another faith are in the hands of a loving and merciful God. (So...if you don't believe this, you go to hell?)

Forum List

Back