God Can't Use a Mentally Handicapped Saint

Or... he could have a lot in common with these two individuals:

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

These two guys aren't near as dangerous as Billy Graham and all the other religious leaders in the world. As long as no one gets killed, the false prophets have clear sailing.

I am guessing that would be you?

Guessing has nothing to do with the truth.

\
A sinner's god is lovable and kind. He tells you everything you want to hear and doesn't let you get hurt. This god is called pride and it's what protects you from the world around you. It keeps you from the true God who isn't so nice all the time because the truth exposes the sins of pride, lust, greed, jealousy, laziness, envy, gluttony, etc.

Yeah, he ripped my heart out 10 years ago. I understand why, and I'm as over the pain as I'll ever be. The pain is a comfort now.

But you have it all figured out, including the fact that you are the only one and I simply cannot be anything other than damned for eternity, so what's the point?

It seems to me your mission isn't really "spreading the word." That takes more than a megaphone.

You wouldn't even answer my question, and didn't know what others it would lead to. You assumed, but you did not have faith, and you did not trust God.

Carry on. As I said, I'm good with God, and if I'm not, you'll get your wish. I just thought we might share some experiences with each other, but I see you are too busy fighting the demons.

Good luck with that.

The Romans were very good liars and when they produced the new testament after changing the confiscated writings of the saints they killed, it was guaranteed to keep their followers from ever being a sinless saint and preach the gospel. These followers of the dead saints became the first Roman Catholic Christians. Not one Christian has ever known the true God since then.

These two guys aren't near as dangerous as Billy Graham and all the other religious leaders in the world. As long as no one gets killed, the false prophets have clear sailing.

Well, it gets a bit tiresome having to explain this but... there's no such thing as truth. I explained it on the 'Pay Teachers More' thread on the Education forum. This is my last comment to you, my friend.

Everywhere I preach the gospel, there are several people who insist I have some sort of mental illness. If I had a mental problem, God would heal it before he gave me a desire to preach the gospel. He's healed two incurable diseases in my body so I know he would make sure my brain was functioning perfectly. My vocabulary and language skills are a completely different thing. God has to use what's available for him in his saints and I hated english and speech in school. So what he has me doing every day of the week now is totally against my old sinful nature.

I probably average around 500 comments a week and about half of them get to be quite long. If people ask me a question, then I take the time to give them a thorough answer. The rest of the time I'm rebuking lies so I use short phrases to try get them to stop lying. Hopefully I can get them to ask questions instead of making stupid accusations of why I can't be who I say I am. When you tell me that you're Joe or Mark or whoever, I have no reason to doubt you.

When I say I'm God, you have every right to doubt me because it's not every day that God uses a saint to speak for him. Just because you doubt me, doesn't mean that I'm mentally ill. Those kinds of accusations comes from your fear because if I'm really who I say I am, then everything you know would have to change. Then you would have to start listening to the truth and the truth is much different than the world is today. So unless you're a chosen one of God's who will hear the truth in these inspired writings, you will never understand the true God and what his plans are for us. It's the lack of understanding that makes you fear the words I use. This is why you make false accusations and judge the living God who created you.

You can't figure out if you are God or if you are a saint, yet you expect us to take what you say seriously?

Good luck with that.

And, thanks for playing.

Everywhere I preach the gospel, there are several people who insist I have some sort of mental illness. If I had a mental problem, God would heal it before he gave me a desire to preach the gospel. He's healed two incurable diseases in my body so I know he would make sure my brain was functioning perfectly. My vocabulary and language skills are a completely different thing. God has to use what's available for him in his saints and I hated english and speech in school. So what he has me doing every day of the week now is totally against my old sinful nature.

I probably average around 500 comments a week and about half of them get to be quite long. If people ask me a question, then I take the time to give them a thorough answer. The rest of the time I'm rebuking lies so I use short phrases to try get them to stop lying. Hopefully I can get them to ask questions instead of making stupid accusations of why I can't be who I say I am. When you tell me that you're Joe or Mark or whoever, I have no reason to doubt you.

When I say I'm God, you have every right to doubt me because it's not every day that God uses a saint to speak for him. Just because you doubt me, doesn't mean that I'm mentally ill. Those kinds of accusations comes from your fear because if I'm really who I say I am, then everything you know would have to change. Then you would have to start listening to the truth and the truth is much different than the world is today. So unless you're a chosen one of God's who will hear the truth in these inspired writings, you will never understand the true God and what his plans are for us. It's the lack of understanding that makes you fear the words I use. This is why you make false accusations and judge the living God who created you.

hehe, handicapped one.

your god is loki, coyote etc.

Well, it gets a bit tiresome having to explain this but... there's no such thing as truth. I explained it on the 'Pay Teachers More' thread on the Education forum. This is my last comment to you, my friend.

You must think you're god. You wouldn't know the difference between a lie or the truth if it was staring you in the face.

Last edited:

You can't figure out if you are God or if you are a saint, yet you expect us to take what you say seriously?

Good luck with that.

And, thanks for playing.

My body is a saint and my thoughts come from the mind of God.

hehe, handicapped one.

your god is loki, coyote etc.

I wouldn't brag about your skimpy effort to communicate.

Good luck with that.

And, thanks for playing.

And the words you type come from a bottle of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Good luck with that.

And, thanks for playing.

They have the power to make most people go away in the first few days and the ones who challenge the words of God will go away in anger. When I was a drunk, I got myself in trouble with the words I spoke but they had no power to stop a fist in my mouth. The words I speak today are going to destroy the earth.

They have the power to make most people go away in the first few days and the ones who challenge the words of God will go away in anger. When I was a drunk, I got myself in trouble with the words I spoke but they had no power to stop a fist in my mouth. The words I speak today are going to destroy the earth.

I see.

And what are the words you speak tomorrow going to do, after the earth is destroyed?

And if the words you speak today don't destroy the earth, do we get our money back?

I see.

And what are the words you speak tomorrow going to do, after the earth is destroyed?

And if the words you speak today don't destroy the earth, do we get our money back?

There isn't much intelligence in this forum, is there? Most people can't understand one simple idea.

I see.

There isn't much intelligence in this forum, is there?
Most people can't understand one simple idea.

I guess there isn't, since you didn't answer either of my questions.

I see.

When a liar asks a question that he can't possibly understand the answer, then why would I waste my time. It's best if the liar listens to the truth and keeps his mouth shut until he has the truth to speak with.

When a liar asks a question that he can't possibly understand the answer, then why would I waste my time. It's best if the liar listens to the truth and keeps his mouth shut until he has the truth to speak with.

The next time you post the truth will be the first time.

All I see is trollish gibberish, and alcohol induced fantasies.

Forum List

Back