God Can't Use a Mentally Handicapped Saint

I guess there isn't, since you didn't answer either of my questions.

When a liar asks a question that he can't possibly understand the answer, then why would I waste my time. It's best if the liar listens to the truth and keeps his mouth shut until he has the truth to speak with.

The next time you post the truth will be the first time.

All I see is trollish gibberish, and alcohol induced fantasies.

I'll give you a few words; stupid, arrogant, spiteful, disrespectful, and dead soon.

When a liar asks a question that he can't possibly understand the answer, then why would I waste my time. It's best if the liar listens to the truth and keeps his mouth shut until he has the truth to speak with.

I'll give you a few words; stupid, arrogant, spiteful, disrespectful, and dead soon.

OOOH, I'll be dead soon. What a surprise!

I'll give you a handy piece of info, champ.

No one has ever left this existence alive.

Ever.

You know.....going back to Native American culture, they DO watch crazy people closely. Why? Because they believe that crazy (i.e. insane) people are half in this realm and half in the spirit realm.

My guess is that Goo Streaker is on the wrong side of the spirit realm. But, then again, delusions do happen like that when you're on an extended bender.

And......using my experience of being a DAPA for the U.S. Navy for 8 years, I'm guessing that he's been on a bender comprised of alcohol and either methamphetamine or just plain uppers.

But.......to say the mind of God can only be contained in 1 person is insane. Especially if you understand the Judaic teaching that states God carved out a PIECE (not the whole thing) of Himself from under His Throne of Glory, and placed that energy in the embryo created by your parents at about the 40 day mark. Interestingly enough, scientists have shown that the embryo doesn't grow a nervous system (which is run on electricity, and ElOhim means "God of many powers") until about the 40 day mark.

Yeshua (Jesus to the Christians) stated "the Father and I are One". Well........since He was a rabbi and studied Judaic theology, what he was trying to show is that we all contain a small piece of God inside ourselves.

Denying the beliefs of others is kinda like the stomach saying they are the only right way and the kidneys and lungs gotta start doing what they do.

You'd die if that happened.

OOOH, I'll be dead soon. What a surprise!

I'll give you a handy piece of info, champ.

No one has ever left this existence alive.

Ever.

Everybody will leave their bodies alive but you can't see them. However, you will see some of them in their next bodies.

You know.....going back to Native American culture, they DO watch crazy people closely. Why? Because they believe that crazy (i.e. insane) people are half in this realm and half in the spirit realm.

My guess is that Goo Streaker is on the wrong side of the spirit realm. But, then again, delusions do happen like that when you're on an extended bender.

And......using my experience of being a DAPA for the U.S. Navy for 8 years, I'm guessing that he's been on a bender comprised of alcohol and either methamphetamine or just plain uppers.

But.......to say the mind of God can only be contained in 1 person is insane. Especially if you understand the Judaic teaching that states God carved out a PIECE (not the whole thing) of Himself from under His Throne of Glory, and placed that energy in the embryo created by your parents at about the 40 day mark. Interestingly enough, scientists have shown that the embryo doesn't grow a nervous system (which is run on electricity, and ElOhim means "God of many powers") until about the 40 day mark.

Yeshua (Jesus to the Christians) stated "the Father and I are One". Well........since He was a rabbi and studied Judaic theology, what he was trying to show is that we all contain a small piece of God inside ourselves.

Denying the beliefs of others is kinda like the stomach saying they are the only right way and the kidneys and lungs gotta start doing what they do.

You'd die if that happened.

You're way on the other end of the scale than the words I write and speak. Even if you came to the middle of the scale, I would still know the lies coming out of you.

Everywhere I preach the gospel, there are several people who insist I have some sort of mental illness. If I had a mental problem, God would heal it before he gave me a desire to preach the gospel. He's healed two incurable diseases in my body so I know he would make sure my brain was functioning perfectly. My vocabulary and language skills are a completely different thing. God has to use what's available for him in his saints and I hated english and speech in school. So what he has me doing every day of the week now is totally against my old sinful nature.

I probably average around 500 comments a week and about half of them get to be quite long. If people ask me a question, then I take the time to give them a thorough answer. The rest of the time I'm rebuking lies so I use short phrases to try get them to stop lying. Hopefully I can get them to ask questions instead of making stupid accusations of why I can't be who I say I am. When you tell me that you're Joe or Mark or whoever, I have no reason to doubt you.

When I say I'm God, you have every right to doubt me because it's not every day that God uses a saint to speak for him. Just because you doubt me, doesn't mean that I'm mentally ill. Those kinds of accusations comes from your fear because if I'm really who I say I am, then everything you know would have to change. Then you would have to start listening to the truth and the truth is much different than the world is today. So unless you're a chosen one of God's who will hear the truth in these inspired writings, you will never understand the true God and what his plans are for us. It's the lack of understanding that makes you fear the words I use. This is why you make false accusations and judge the living God who created you.

Who ever said anyone fears your words. I have told you before brad, we laugh at your words and you.

By the way ya christian hater, saints are a crhistian thing. :eusa_whistle:

Everywhere I preach the gospel, there are several people who insist I have some sort of mental illness. If I had a mental problem, God would heal it before he gave me a desire to preach the gospel. He's healed two incurable diseases in my body so I know he would make sure my brain was functioning perfectly. My vocabulary and language skills are a completely different thing. God has to use what's available for him in his saints and I hated english and speech in school. So what he has me doing every day of the week now is totally against my old sinful nature.

I probably average around 500 comments a week and about half of them get to be quite long. If people ask me a question, then I take the time to give them a thorough answer. The rest of the time I'm rebuking lies so I use short phrases to try get them to stop lying. Hopefully I can get them to ask questions instead of making stupid accusations of why I can't be who I say I am. When you tell me that you're Joe or Mark or whoever, I have no reason to doubt you.

When I say I'm God, you have every right to doubt me because it's not every day that God uses a saint to speak for him. Just because you doubt me, doesn't mean that I'm mentally ill. Those kinds of accusations comes from your fear because if I'm really who I say I am, then everything you know would have to change. Then you would have to start listening to the truth and the truth is much different than the world is today. So unless you're a chosen one of God's who will hear the truth in these inspired writings, you will never understand the true God and what his plans are for us. It's the lack of understanding that makes you fear the words I use. This is why you make false accusations and judge the living God who created you.

Who ever said anyone fears your words. I have told you before brad, we laugh at your words and you.

By the way ya christian hater, saints are a crhistian thing. :eusa_whistle:

Christians are sinners who pretend their saints. Saints are sinless bodies that God uses for his own purpose. Your fear comes from the sins of pride and jealousy that you can't understand because they're so ingrained into your personality that you actually believe the image you look at in the mirror is who you are.

By the way, God doesn't hate any of his people because he made them.

Last edited:
Why don't you listen to anyone? Even their questions?

Why are they not worthy of your teaching, your time, or of knowing what you know?

Why are they not worthy of your teaching, your time, or of knowing what you know?

When I preach the gospel, I teach those who ask questions and listen to God. Those who reject his words by mocking him and accusing him of being a false prophet need to be rebuked to try get them to listen. If they refuse to listen, I just give them one liners of truth instead of wasting time with someone who's rejecting God. Why teach someone who won't listen. It's best to let them learn other things to keep them busy.

When I preach the gospel, I teach those who ask questions and listen to God. Those who reject his words by mocking him and accusing him of being a false prophet need to be rebuked to try get them to listen. If they refuse to listen, I just give them one liners of truth instead of wasting time with someone who's rejecting God. Why teach someone who won't listen. It's best to let them learn other things to keep them busy.

But see.....

I never have mocked you, we've never conversed except in this thread, and when I simply asked which diseases you'd had (for my own interest and experience), you attacked me. That wasn't going to be the only question I had, and it wasn't leading to where you apparently suspected.

I just don't understand how you can bring people to God if your approach is to beat them away (which is the impression you gave me with your interaction with me). God doesn't build himself up by tearing others down. That never works, in the real world, or the spiritual.

I just don't understand how to communicate with you. If I ask a question, I am attacked and scorned. If I try to interact, I am belittled and ignored.

I just don't get it. Your message isn't getting through (unless your message consists solely of "I'm going to heaven, all of you are going to hell, and there is nothing any of you can do to change ANY of it, so I'll just come on your messageboard and gloat about it."

I get that part.

Its what's beyond that which is still a mystery to everyone here, including those of us who are open to learning more.

Religion (or God, take your pick) has been using people (who might now be thought mentally ill) forever.

I see NO SCRIPTURE that suggests that GOD cares what mankind thinks about the insane. I see no evidence that GOD cares if people think his chosen emissaries are sane, either

It's all part of that mysterious ways thing God is so fond of.

But see.....

I never have mocked you, we've never conversed except in this thread, and when I simply asked which diseases you'd had (for my own interest and experience), you attacked me. That wasn't going to be the only question I had, and it wasn't leading to where you apparently suspected.

I just don't understand how you can bring people to God if your approach is to beat them away (which is the impression you gave me with your interaction with me). God doesn't build himself up by tearing others down. That never works, in the real world, or the spiritual.

I just don't understand how to communicate with you. If I ask a question, I am attacked and scorned. If I try to interact, I am belittled and ignored.

I just don't get it. Your message isn't getting through (unless your message consists solely of "I'm going to heaven, all of you are going to hell, and there is nothing any of you can do to change ANY of it, so I'll just come on your messageboard and gloat about it."

I get that part.

Its what's beyond that which is still a mystery to everyone here, including those of us who are open to learning more.

It's impossible to learn the truth unless you're a chosen one of God's. These are the prophets, the messiah and us saints that he uses to reveal his truth within our hearts, minds and souls. All these bodies become obedient to God's commands and eventually made sinless except the prophets who came before the flesh sacrifice of the messiah, who we call Jesus. Even though the prophets remained sinners, God was still able to get them obedient with his commands to force them to write and speak, or whatever else he needed them to do.

Jesus and us saints were made sinless so he could take total control of our bodies and use them for revealing his knowledge with. Once we're sinless, our desires for this world are gone and all we do is preach the gospel until we're killed. If there happens to be a chosen one who listens to the gospel, which is the voice of God, then God will use our bodies to get that chosen one sinless so he can use that body also. This has nothing to do with Christianity or any other religions on earth.

Religion is a deception God needed to keep his people occupied during this age but he did use Judaism and Christianity to carry the scriptures and stories from one prophet to the next. The first thing we needed the scriptures for was to build a vocabulary so God would have words to inspire when we write and speak. This is when he reveals his knowledge to learn who we are in God. The other reason we need the scriptures is so God can use our eyes to interpret the prophecies. Then he has us write and speak these prophecies to put them into action. Our created existence is light energy so when we speak, we are the power to make things happen. This is the main reason's God has me here in the last days before the end of the age.

God reveals knowledge while I write and speak so when I'm preaching the gospel, it's for his benefit, not my body or anyone else's benefit. If you are a chosen one, you will keep listening to the gospel I preach. Jesus spoke a parable about the seed on the rocky ground, the soil with the weeds and the fertile ground. Most people who listen to the gospel stop listening right away as you can see in this forum. They are the rocky ground who can't hear the truth, which is in the gospel, or the symbolic seed.

The seed in the weedy field are people who get distracted with the world around them so they stop listening to the gospel. There are billions of kinds of distractions in this world today so it's almost impossible to listen to long boring talks of truth. It's much better to flip on the TV, videos, computer, or whatever to distract yourself.

The chosen ones are the fertile ground who hear the voice of God and know they are his. Then God begins to work in his life by making commands to get him sinless by confessing and repenting of his sins. God knows exactly how to do this because he planned it all out before creation. He has to change the DNA of his chosen one to stop the sin nature that deceives his thoughts, then the new saint will learn that God has become him and his body is no longer the sinner who thought he was someone else.

In your mind, God should be more religious like you and all other religious people but God isn't religious at all. He's the truth and that's all he is. He planned all crime, killing, hate, evil, and wars along with kindness, good, charity, forgiveness, etc. These things were all used for deception during this age while God was working with us saints in his truth. Everything around us is a lie except for the truth that's using my body today.

Religion (or God, take your pick) has been using people (who might now be thought mentally ill) forever.

I see NO SCRIPTURE that suggests that GOD cares what mankind thinks about the insane. I see no evidence that GOD cares if people think his chosen emissaries are sane, either

There are a few of us who were used by God to reveal his truth. You missed some scriptures because you didn't have the truth to know what to look for, like all other religious people.

1 Corinthians 2
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

Do you think God is using you?

I think with God's mind so I can speak for him.

I've been reading all of this, and it's actually making me sick to my stomach....NOBODY on earth is sinless (that means YOU too!). NOBODY "thinks" with God's mind....God speaks to all of us in his own way.

Also, yes, you can be mentally handicapped and be used by God. He can use anyone he wants.
Do you really believe it's God that is using you? Satan can also use people and come across god-like. My God wouldn't tell people to say alot of the things he supposedly puts in your head. If you think you're bringing people to God by what you say, your greatly wrong!! It's people like you that push people away from God!

There are a few of us who were used by God to reveal his truth. You missed some scriptures because you didn't have the truth to know what to look for, like all other religious people.

1 Corinthians 2
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

No I haven't "missed" any scriptures kid. I simply don't give a rat's tail about your interpretation of the Bible.

If you are telling yourself that you are chosen to be God's emissary, that's jake with me.

You're just one of hundreds of people I've met in my lifetime who imagine thenselves to be so chosen, and who image that GOD speaks to them directly.

I have my doubts about them and you, too, but so what?

If that delusion makes you happy, as long as you're not in charge of my life, what do I care if you're hearing voices that make you feel so grandiose?

Last edited:

1 Corinthians 2

No I haven't "missed" any scriptures kid. I simply don't give a rat's tail about your interpretation of the Bible.

If you are telling yourself that you are chosen to be God's emissary, that's jake with me.

You're just one of hundreds of people I've met in my lifetime who imagine thenselves to be so chosen, and who image that GOD speaks to them directly.

I have my doubts about them and you, too, but so what?

If that delusion makes you happy, as long as you're not in charge of my life, what do I care if you're hearing voices that make you feel so grandiose?

Watch who you call kid. I'm the one who created you and the one who'll kill you with all the other sinners in the world.

Do you think God is using you?

I think with God's mind so I can speak for him.

I've been reading all of this, and it's actually making me sick to my stomach....NOBODY on earth is sinless (that means YOU too!). NOBODY "thinks" with God's mind....God speaks to all of us in his own way.

Also, yes, you can be mentally handicapped and be used by God. He can use anyone he wants.
Do you really believe it's God that is using you? Satan can also use people and come across god-like. My God wouldn't tell people to say alot of the things he supposedly puts in your head. If you think you're bringing people to God by what you say, your greatly wrong!! It's people like you that push people away from God!

I see you listen to the same kinds of gods that all the other Christians listen to.

Forum List

Back