God Can't Use a Mentally Handicapped Saint

godspeaker

Rookie
Mar 22, 2011
Everywhere I preach the gospel, there are several people who insist I have some sort of mental illness. If I had a mental problem, God would heal it before he gave me a desire to preach the gospel. He's healed two incurable diseases in my body so I know he would make sure my brain was functioning perfectly. My vocabulary and language skills are a completely different thing. God has to use what's available for him in his saints and I hated english and speech in school. So what he has me doing every day of the week now is totally against my old sinful nature.

I probably average around 500 comments a week and about half of them get to be quite long. If people ask me a question, then I take the time to give them a thorough answer. The rest of the time I'm rebuking lies so I use short phrases to try get them to stop lying. Hopefully I can get them to ask questions instead of making stupid accusations of why I can't be who I say I am. When you tell me that you're Joe or Mark or whoever, I have no reason to doubt you.

When I say I'm God, you have every right to doubt me because it's not every day that God uses a saint to speak for him. Just because you doubt me, doesn't mean that I'm mentally ill. Those kinds of accusations comes from your fear because if I'm really who I say I am, then everything you know would have to change. Then you would have to start listening to the truth and the truth is much different than the world is today. So unless you're a chosen one of God's who will hear the truth in these inspired writings, you will never understand the true God and what his plans are for us. It's the lack of understanding that makes you fear the words I use. This is why you make false accusations and judge the living God who created you.

Actually in my experience it is about everyday God uses a Saint to speak for him. You just aren't one.

• Banned
Actually in my experience it is about everyday God uses a Saint to speak for him. You just aren't one.

You don't need to make false accusations about who I am because it's impossible for you to know me in this age. Just go away in doubt and stop falsely judging me.

• Banned
What two incurable diseases did you have?

Does it matter to you what diseases I had when you won't believe in the true God who healed them? Giving you the names of the diseases will not help you understand the truth.

• Banned
Wow.

I talk to God every day.

Didn't mean to upset you by asking you to share.

Peace be with you, anyway.

What two incurable diseases did you have?

Does it matter to you what diseases I had when you won't believe in the true God who healed them? Giving you the names of the diseases will not help you understand the truth.

You only talk to your god, not the true God. Sinners can't understand who he is.

Wow.

I talk to God every day.

You only talk to your god, not the true God. Sinners can't understand who he is.

Okay then.

Good luck to you, sincerely.

You are not the only one, even if you think you are.

He told me to ask you about the diseases, now he is telling me to just let you go.

Godspeed, brother. I will not bother you again.

He's just a garden variety internet troll who has One Schtick and nothing else to offer.

Very tiresome.

Or... he could have a lot in common with these two individuals:

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

Wow.

I talk to God every day.

Okay then.

He told me to ask you about the diseases, now he is telling me to just let you go.

A sinner's god is lovable and kind. He tells you everything you want to hear and doesn't let you get hurt. This god is called pride and it's what protects you from the world around you. It keeps you from the true God who isn't so nice all the time because the truth exposes the sins of pride, lust, greed, jealousy, laziness, envy, gluttony, etc.

I think this guy is pulling our leg.

No, you have that all wrong. God is going to kill you and all other people on this earth as the earth makes it's changes. So don't worry about your leg for now.

Or... he could have a lot in common with these two individuals:

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

These two guys aren't near as dangerous as Billy Graham and all the other religious leaders in the world. As long as no one gets killed, the false prophets have clear sailing.

Okay then.

A sinner's god is lovable and kind. He tells you everything you want to hear and doesn't let you get hurt. This god is called pride and it's what protects you from the world around you. It keeps you from the true God who isn't so nice all the time because the truth exposes the sins of pride, lust, greed, jealousy, laziness, envy, gluttony, etc.

Is the sinner's God the Christian God?

The Christian God allows all sorts of bad things to happen that ultimately work for His own Glory in the end.

\

Yeah, he ripped my heart out 10 years ago. I understand why, and I'm as over the pain as I'll ever be. The pain is a comfort now.

But you have it all figured out, including the fact that you are the only one and I simply cannot be anything other than damned for eternity, so what's the point?

It seems to me your mission isn't really "spreading the word." That takes more than a megaphone.

You wouldn't even answer my question, and didn't know what others it would lead to. You assumed, but you did not have faith, and you did not trust God.

Carry on. As I said, I'm good with God, and if I'm not, you'll get your wish. I just thought we might share some experiences with each other, but I see you are too busy fighting the demons.

Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back