God Can't Use a Mentally Handicapped Saint

Read any book except the Bible and you'll be better off. There are more lies in the Bible than any other book and that's why God is the only one who can interpret the scriptures and prophecies. He knows the difference between a lie and the truth.

Dear godspeaker: Perhaps God is using you to play "Devil's advocate"
That is a smart way to get people to think for themselves and commit to what is truth.

Funny, my spiritual revelations from God led me to the opposite of what you say here.

I found that God's truth was represented in the Bible, as well as in Buddhism, the Bill of Rights, in both the divine and the natural laws. That human nature being mind/body/spirit was made in the image of God. So all religions and laws that reflect universal laws of human nature, human relations, and collective society -- ALL these reflect God's truth.

I came to the exact opposite conclusion that you state here.

So I can only surmise that you speak in irony, playing on people's desire to do the opposite of what they are told, so that when you say "don't read the Bible" that reinforces the idea that they should read it. Very interesting, that God uses you and me in opposite ways.
But the end result should be the same, where only the truth will satisfy human conscience.

Funny, I always thought God could do whatever He chose to do. He created everyone. Including those who are mentally handicap for a purpose. He did it to show His glory. And He did it to show that through the weak and foolish fo the world, He can bring about His work.

Shame you don't let God show you what he is capable of doing in your life, speaker.

No, you have that all wrong. God is going to kill you and all other people on this earth as the earth makes it's changes. So don't worry about your leg for now.

People have been dying for centuries over self-serving conflicts instead of following God's will of saving all mankind. When we put the greater good for all humanity above selfish interests, then these conflicts and killings will be no more.

We can either repeat the past cycles of warfare, and kill physically with weapons.
Or we can usher in the new era of spiritual peace and maturity, and kill hatred with kindness and mercy, kill greed with charity and generosity, kill division with forgiveness and acceptance.

Justice is a double-edged sword, where the laws you live by are what you reap.
If you take the retributive path of justice you live and die by the sword.
If you take the restorative path of justice, all can be forgiven and corrected in truth which sets us free from the cycle of suffering and conflicts of the past.

godspeaker if you believe you were set free from the destructive path,
then why do you continue to preach it as the way?

I will post the steps of forgiveness for you and others.
Whatever step you are on, you may be ahead of other people,
but some may be ahead of where you are, too!

Quick question........why would God murder millions of people?

Quck answer...........He won't. Why? Because one of the 10 Commandments is "thou shalt not murder".

If He was to murder a whole bunch of people, that would make Him a hypocrite, and I don't think that is one of His attributes.

Neither is lying Goo Slacker, and with all the BS you've been spreading around here (thou shalt not bear false witness), you may wish to rexamine your "beliefs".

Last edited:
Quick question........why would God murder millions of people?

Quck answer...........He won't. Why? Because one of the 10 Commandments is "thou shalt not murder".

If He was to murder a whole bunch of people, that would make Him a hypocrite, and I don't think that is one of His attributes.

Neither is lying Goo Slacker, and with all the BS you've been spreading around here (thou shalt not bear false witness), you may wish to rexamine your "beliefs".

Thanks ABS
Reminds me of why would God send Jesus to save all of humanity.
And then only Christians are saved.

Now I understand we must all forgive transgressions and attachments to the past before we can fully receive healing and blessings of grace and salvation for spiritual peace in the present and future.

But my understanding of Christ is that "ALL tribes" including BOTH the Jews/churched under divine laws and the Gentiles/secular under natural laws are INCLUDED in Jesus government of true peace and justice/restorative justice/justice with mercy for all humanity. there are two folds of the same flock he governs.

Just because we all receive Christ doesn't mean we will all convert to Christianity.
There are Buddhists who believe in Jesus.
Muslims who call themselves Muslim-Christian.
Jewish-Christian who call themselves Messianic Jews.
I am more of a Constitutionalist who believes in Christ, and I know
an Atheists who believes in the abundance of free grace and forgiveness.

So each can keep their native denominations that God gave them or created them to be, and still receive and be joined in Christ to establish God's truth and plans for salvation.

All this "killing" is either symbolic/figurative (as in dying spiritually and being reborn) or it refers to death and destruction from the past ways of doing things instead of sustainable ways of living for the good of humanity's sake. Either way, God's ideal is for life and love, not killing and dying. That may happen in the course of the human learning curve, but the point is to reach spiritual maturity and social justice; not to dwell on losses in the process.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back