Some Godly Sayings

godspeaker

Rookie
Mar 22, 2011
The law and commandments of God are for those people who can't obey them.

For those of you who want to go to heaven when you die, don't be surprised when you wake up on earth again.

Some people are waiting for a tribulation that started 6,000 years ago and is almost over.

Your body makes you believe it's really you.

You can't see yourselves in a mirror because the image you see deceives you.

DNA wasn't discovered by scientists. God used DNA to make scientists believe they did.

Thoughts are the reason we live longer than we think.

The plans you thought you made are the same plans you didn't make.

Death is knowing that life exists. This will be much harder to understand in paradise.

Bible study enhances the deception in the mind of the student.

The flesh of man hasn't liked God since the day it was called Lucifer and the serpent.

If you're wondering how God works with his chosen ones, then watch a lion tamer.

The Bible separates sinners into thousands of different groups while the gospel makes sinless saints with the truth.

"The devil made me do it," is a lie that Satan doesn't want a sinner to understand.

When you dig deep enough into a pile of lies, you will find a lie you can live with. The rest of the lies are forgettable.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Harold Camping better have some good stories to tell in June.

The difference between the Jewish Pharisees in the time of Jesus and the Christians of today is 2,000 years.

If God set up an internet forum with his laws and commandments as the rules to abide by, would anyone qualify to be a member?

Sorry bout that,

1. Can I get a refund on this *false messiah*?
2. Why can't we get some better *false messiahs* here on USMB these days?
3. You know you gotta real bad *false messiah* when he shoots past being *the messiah* and skips right to just being *God* himself.
4. When he would be a far better *false messiah* if he ran with that, because Jesus is God, so he could of killed two stones with one bird.
5. Anyway, I do hope this *false messiah* wakes up soon, and at the same time shuts up.
6. Silence is golden.:eek:
7. Like I said, this is more likely some greasy Arab, in some hell hole country.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The flesh of man hasn't liked God since the day it was called Lucifer and the serpent.

Dear Godspeaker:
1. If you mean the Knowledge of God has created jealousy, wars and division, I agree with you. As archaeologists and anthropologists have uncovered from artifacts (some estimated at tens of thousands of years BC), the images of "spiritual knowledge" of God's earth and nature, once considered gifts, were later demonized, where "forbidden knowledge" was associated with evil Serpentine Satan. People competed for control over this knowledge.
People who still live by FEAR, still live by this perception of God's knowledge as fearful.

2. However, the gift of Christ Jesus is to return to the spirit of the laws that was lost.
The laws of "love" where God's love is NOT hated but brings healing and rejoicing in salvation.

Where we SPEAK and DO ALL THINGS WITH LOVE
then this is received, not rejected.

Perfect LOVE casts out all fear.

3. Godspeaker, as long as you speak humbly with Love, that is God.
Where you invoke or induce "fear" that is inviting Satan or the devil to "divide you from your neighbor" because Satan abuses fear and selfish ego to pit one against the other.

That is not of God but the opposite side.

God brings unconditional universal truth and love.
It is the devilish side, the jealousy and division that fights against this.

So you don't want to invite that division in, or else that is the enemy to God's truth.

Forum List

Back