Give me your opinion. Explain to me.

No public schools are not the best bet we have, nor is it the only choice. I happen to know some extremely intelligent, high achieving home schooled children that could shame most public HS graduates in their knowledge.

The more money we throw at education, the dumber our HS graduates become

And I happen to know some home schooled kids that are dumb. And a public high school kid (my son) that is in the top 3% of ALL high school students in Math and Science (according to the ACT's)

What was your point?

You take issue with the notion that Obama's support is centered around taxpayer funded 'programs' and policies which his supporters believe best serve them?

Yes, I do take issue with that.

LOL

drink-the-kool-aid-drink-political-poster-1283366769.jpg

Explain why the greatest government tit suckers live in red states, and why those who contribute the most and get back the least live in blue states. Could it be because conservatives are dumber than shit phonies?

No public schools are not the best bet we have, nor is it the only choice. I happen to know some extremely intelligent, high achieving home schooled children that could shame most public HS graduates in their knowledge.

The more money we throw at education, the dumber our HS graduates become

And I happen to know some home schooled kids that are dumb. And a public high school kid (my son) that is in the top 3% of ALL high school students in Math and Science (according to the ACT's)

What was your point?
I'm glad your son is in the top 3%, you should be proud.

Sorry, you missed the point. But I have to wonder how those achievement scores were obtained and exactly how they compare the HS graduation requirements of say.........30 years ago. I think even you might be surprised. :D

Even if Obama was a Muslim I would not care. I do work for a Muslim and he hates the terrorists, says so publicly and his kids are great kids.
Obama is a great family man and devoted husband. That is so important to me.
But the guy stretches the truth as many politicians do. Just one example is the Law Professor crap. He was not even an adjunct Professor. He was an instructor only.
I oppose Democratic policy. I support fiscal conservatism.
Ah, yes......another......

....right???

After all......your only (other) option......regarding more-current Presidents.....would be....

Explain why the greatest government tit suckers live in red states

Easy. Take Mississippi - the most dependent of all.

They have 3X the national average of black population.

Are there any other burning questions I may answer for you?

I am here to help!

They still vote Republican on the national level. Your explanation makes no sense. Are you saying that blacks in Mississippi aren't getting equal opportunity? Are African-Americans in Mississippi dissuaded from voting? Or are you just another sick, piece of trash, racist?

Mass demonstration in AFghanistan after the incident where the Sgt. massacred those folks.
Ten thousand Muslims in the streets with poles and Obama dolls burning.
"Down with Obama"
Sure, Obama is a Muslim. Right.

Explain why the greatest government tit suckers live in red states

I am here to help!

They still vote Republican on the national level.

No, the blacks who skew the dependency numbers you said you hate in Mississippi do not vote Republican in national elections.

Try again.

I am just preplexed as to how there are people out there in society that still support this muslim in our white house. After all he has done against the american people and their livelyhoods, how can they still support him? It really puzzles me.
What do you think causes them to still support him. Do they honestly like the way obama is trying to transform our country and our lives?
Are they so controlled by the democrat party they believe what is fed to them. I just don't understand anyone wanting our rights and freedoms taken from us, and our finances a well. Can anyone explain it.

What muslim in our White House?

I am here to help!

They still vote Republican on the national level.

No, the blacks who skew the dependency numbers you said you hate in Mississippi do not vote Republican in national elections.

Try again.

Try what again?

Mississippi is a red state. Votes Republican almost all the time.

It's also the poorest state.

Our standard of living is a direct result of how we apply our personal experience and knowledge

I sure don't know what you are talking about.

The standard of living as I understood it was determined by a persons ability to provide the most basic of needs in such a way that other wants could be met. And in America, we were the kings of increasing the standard of living. That is what created our consumer society. Basic needs were being met on the income earned and better yet, there was disposabe income to buy other good and services that were wanted but not really needed.
Ah, yes......

Try again.

Try what again?

Mississippi is a red state. Votes Republican almost all the time.

It's also the poorest state.

Sit this one out, swallow. It is over your head.

Again with the queer shit? Man..your homosexuality doesn't go on holiday, does it? You can't help yourself I guess.

But your both gay..and wrong about Mississippi.

Guess it's over your head.

:lol:

3. A null, or dumbing down of the body politic to where it cannot govern

You seem to be a very smart man and present well thought our positions. However, I think the "dumbing down" has been a more significent factor in our demise. Stupid people make stupid decisions.

And why would the ultra rich not want the USA to continue on exactly the same course we are on now.
You know the ultra rich never participate in a economic downturn. They never worry about where their next meal is coming from or how to keep a roof over their heads. So why would they worry or want change?

And what is wrong with the USA having a declining standard of living. No one ever said the good times would go on forever. When we as a nation of ignorant people keep voting into office the same idiots over and over, why should we expect better results. You know what they say about being crazy; doing the same thing and expecting different results.

Education is the answer and lack of education is the problem. IMO.

I contend that things are going EXACTLY as the ultra rich wish and they have no desire to see change that would negatively effect them and they have the ability and money to make sure that change does not happen. At least change that would cost them.

And example is giving corporations the same status as individuals. Now who do you think that benefits?
Me? Not hardly. Who really wanted that change?. The ultra rich. Why? Cause it is good for them.

Do you think we live in a plutocracy Robert?

Good retort and rebuttal.

Your points are all correct and only need to be elaborated on somewhat.

Our nation state was framed as a Constitutional Federal Republic. In so doing, and nothing was ever done like this historically up to that point, the concept was a bastion of ultimate freedom unlike what the world had ever seen. So much so, that our founding papers even begin with the haunting mantra of:

"We, The People.........."

In this it was concepted that this group of very wild, independent, and very self surviving bunch would do best, by that which would govern itself the least.

It worked. It worked so well that we became the most powerful and envied nation state on Earth, ever.
Yeah.....whether everyone-else liked it.......

handjob.gif

Forum List

Back