Give me Wokeness or Give me Death!

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

17 Mar 2024 ~~ By Ray Starmann

During the mid and late 1990’s, my mentor and boss at Defense Watch, the late Colonel David Hackworth frequently reported on the military’s descent into the PC maelstrom. What had merely been the rantings of the feminist fringe in Washington in the 1970’s and 80’s, had materialized into policy the moment the great draft dodger swore to protect and defend the constitution in 1993.
The self-immolation of a phenomenal fighting force had begun.
Highly decorated and a veteran of three wars, Hack knew more than anyone that the Pentagon’s perfumed princes didn’t have the intestinal fortitude nor the foresight to hit the brakes on the PC runaway train.
By the early 2000’s whatever was left of the magnificent fighting force that won Desert Storm was eroded in 20 years of playing Lawrence of Arabia in the back alleys of Fallujah and in the mountains of Afghanistan.
Under Obama the woke madness accelerated to light speed. Male Army ROTC cadets paraded across the nation’s campuses in red high heels to show empathy with sexual assault victims. Troops of the famous Big Red One, the 1st Infantry Division, which landed on Omaha Beach on D-Day conducted physical training wearing pregnancy simulators. Across the world, commands were ordered to “balance lactation support with readiness.”
~Snip~
Our national defense is now run on a fantasy and our military is led by woke fools.
The agony of defeat is coming soon to a battlefield near you.
There is no thrill of victory. The day will come when thousands of young Americans return home from a future war in flag draped trash bags, victims of cowardice and ineptitude by those in power.
When the American public who largely knows nothing about the military and who never served starts asking questions to those who sent them, the feather merchants of Arlington will be safely ensconced in their Fairfax and Chevy Chase four bedroom colonial homes, waiting for their next check from the US treasury, muttering their rallying cry of - -

Commentary:
GREAT article. Col. Hackworth was a guest on the Mark (marine) Scott show (Detroit talk radio) many times back in the day. He alway made reference to the “perfumed princes” in the armed forces.
Well stated! Now about how long to turn the ship of state and what methods can be used to do so in the short time left before Xi is fully emboldened to implement the Chinese 100-year plan? That’s the tough part.
Mark Milley appears to be one of the "perfumed princes" Hackworth was referring too.
Unfortunately, the military did this to itself, then will punish the rest of the nation for their bad decisions. Such is the way of the Deep State government, right? Talk about fomenting discontent... It happened because men abandoned their authority and responsibility in tiny increments for a generation and a half.
Here are some good examples:
**********​

Some people spend a great deal of time and energy thinking about what they consider to be deviant sexual behavior lurking right under their beds. :)

This idiot is a dinosaur. Pining for the days of war. I thought you supporters of the Orange Roughy were adamant that he was the savior and path to no more wars?
But here you are, lauding some fossil who is more worried about the fact that there might not be any "future wars" than he is about foreign policy.

Some people spend a great deal of time and energy thinking about what they consider to be deviant sexual behavior lurking right under their beds. :)

This idiot is a dinosaur. Pining for the days of war. I thought you supporters of the Orange Roughy were adamant that he was the savior and path to no more wars?
But here you are, lauding some fossil who is more worried about the fact that there might not be any "future wars" than he is about foreign policy.
~~~~~~
For your information Col. Hackworth is no longer alive, he died 19 years ago

You know Doc, in your usual BS, "Fake News" emojii...whatever hot mess your OP is, you missed an important line,

"By the early 2000’s whatever was left of the magnificent fighting force that won Desert Storm was eroded in 20 years of playing Lawrence of Arabia in the back alleys of Fallujah and in the mountains of Afghanistan"
Yeah..that had nothing to do with "woke"....that was Republican and conservative policy. :p

You know Doc, in your usual BS, "Fake News" emojii...whatever hot mess your OP is, you missed an important line,

"By the early 2000’s whatever was left of the magnificent fighting force that won Desert Storm was eroded in 20 years of playing Lawrence of Arabia in the back alleys of Fallujah and in the mountains of Afghanistan"
Yeah..that had nothing to do with "woke"....that was Republican and conservative policy. :p
~~~~~~

1710720726126.png

17 Mar 2024 ~~ By Ray Starmann

During the mid and late 1990’s, my mentor and boss at Defense Watch, the late Colonel David Hackworth frequently reported on the military’s descent into the PC maelstrom. What had merely been the rantings of the feminist fringe in Washington in the 1970’s and 80’s, had materialized into policy the moment the great draft dodger swore to protect and defend the constitution in 1993.
The self-immolation of a phenomenal fighting force had begun.
Highly decorated and a veteran of three wars, Hack knew more than anyone that the Pentagon’s perfumed princes didn’t have the intestinal fortitude nor the foresight to hit the brakes on the PC runaway train.
By the early 2000’s whatever was left of the magnificent fighting force that won Desert Storm was eroded in 20 years of playing Lawrence of Arabia in the back alleys of Fallujah and in the mountains of Afghanistan.
Under Obama the woke madness accelerated to light speed. Male Army ROTC cadets paraded across the nation’s campuses in red high heels to show empathy with sexual assault victims. Troops of the famous Big Red One, the 1st Infantry Division, which landed on Omaha Beach on D-Day conducted physical training wearing pregnancy simulators. Across the world, commands were ordered to “balance lactation support with readiness.”
~Snip~
Our national defense is now run on a fantasy and our military is led by woke fools.
The agony of defeat is coming soon to a battlefield near you.
There is no thrill of victory. The day will come when thousands of young Americans return home from a future war in flag draped trash bags, victims of cowardice and ineptitude by those in power.
When the American public who largely knows nothing about the military and who never served starts asking questions to those who sent them, the feather merchants of Arlington will be safely ensconced in their Fairfax and Chevy Chase four bedroom colonial homes, waiting for their next check from the US treasury, muttering their rallying cry of - -

Commentary:
GREAT article. Col. Hackworth was a guest on the Mark (marine) Scott show (Detroit talk radio) many times back in the day. He alway made reference to the “perfumed princes” in the armed forces.
Well stated! Now about how long to turn the ship of state and what methods can be used to do so in the short time left before Xi is fully emboldened to implement the Chinese 100-year plan? That’s the tough part.
Mark Milley appears to be one of the "perfumed princes" Hackworth was referring too.
Unfortunately, the military did this to itself, then will punish the rest of the nation for their bad decisions. Such is the way of the Deep State government, right? Talk about fomenting discontent... It happened because men abandoned their authority and responsibility in tiny increments for a generation and a half.
Here are some good examples:
**********​
When did you start to hate America so much?

Forum List

Back