Give me your opinion. Explain to me.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ecinicola, Apr 24, 2012.

1. ecinicola

ecinicola Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    I am just preplexed as to how there are people out there in society that still support this muslim in our white house. After all he has done against the american people and their livelyhoods, how can they still support him? It really puzzles me.
    What do you think causes them to still support him. Do they honestly like the way obama is trying to transform our country and our lives?
    Are they so controlled by the democrat party they believe what is fed to them. I just don't understand anyone wanting our rights and freedoms taken from us, and our finances a well. Can anyone explain it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. SniperFire

SniperFire Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,223
    dude.

It is all about the free gubmint stuff.

3. Sallow

Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,394
    What muslim?

4. Mac1958

Mac1958 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,312

Maybe a few weeks away from Rush & Sean & Glenn would be a good idea. Get some fresh air. Go out and meet people. Talk to people from all walks of life. Get different perspectives. Challenge your own beliefs a few times. Volunteer at a soup kitchen and talk to the folks. Listen to their stories. Spend some time at your local senior center and listen to their stories.

If you really listen and observe to the stories of regular people, away from the hardcore ideologues, maybe a few who have had some rotten luck, my guess is that you won't need someone else to answer your questions. I have faith in you.

5. zeke

zeke Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,868

Well OK. You asked for it.

My opinion is based on your thought? that a Muslim is in the White House.

And my opinion is; you are stupid.

If you will write a couple more sentences, you could offer proof of my opinion.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. Robert_Stephens

Robert_Stephens BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +92
    Yes, I can.

From the beginning, 5000 years ago to the current, all advancd cultures have faded into self oblivion without exception due to 13 steps of acts and decay, into oblivion. I have posted the 13 elsewhere on the site here but do not know where it is now.

However, that is not important for this topic and answer.

What is, is step 13: and there are 4 parts to that final step.

1. Unbridled adventurism in far off lands
    2. Replacement of constitutionalism with democracy.
    3. A null, or dumbing down of the body politic to where it cannot govern
    4. Unmitigated debt.

We only need to talk debt here, though the other 3 play into this as well. In that we are now -$15,560,340,000,000 and counting quickly to the magical cutoff of $20,000,000,000,000 which is an amount that with mathematical certainty is impossible to pay down or pay off. And that cutoff date is about 22 months off, about the 2 year mark of Obama's 2nd term.

This is a cultural death warrant.

The direct answer to your question, thus, is that the body politic at current is incapable of governing in any sort of way that is assurance for the republic. They do not understand freshman math neither. They are no longer capable of understanding our premise as a nation state but have replaced "all for one, one for all", with the social metaphor of "me".

Thus, the answer to your question is not "why is it?", rather, the question should be where do we go to find our next Plymouth Rock.

Hope that is helpful,

Robert

7. ecinicola

ecinicola Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    oh boy, some of these comments explain alot. Denial. My gosh, Obama is an admitted muslim. He himself has admitted to it. And you people still don't believe we have a muslim in the white house.????? good heavens.

8. ecinicola

ecinicola Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Click here: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube
    My gosh, he is from Kenya and has a Muslim father. Raised in a Muslim country as a child and went to Muslims schools, that only Muslim can attend. What is it with you people who can't grasp things.

9. Gagafritz

Gagafritz Lady Germanotta Snicks

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +148
    1. Stupidity - Some people simply don't care or take time to learn much about anything.
    2. Corruption - With so much corruption, people become demoralized and figure that nothing will change no matter what they do so why bother?
    3. Life - Working, cooking, cleaning, taking care of home, family, kids and immediate needs take precendence over paying attention to what the crooked politicians are doing.
    4. Greed - Let's lay around and hope the govt takes care of us instead of relying on ourselves. However, it isn't only greed, but learned Helplessness as there are people who have tried but the odds are stacked against them and they just have given up.

10. naturegirl

naturegirl Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +862
    Oh me, you need to listen to your own advice and walk away from the political spin of the media........all of it. It only takes a minute to see the big picture. Are we better off than we were 4 years ago?? Perhaps, but is it good enough?

Going to soup kitchens is a great experience, very humbling. However, follow you advice again and really hear what they are saying. They prefer to work, they want to take care of themselves and their families, they don't want to be in those soup lines.

Today's seniors are a culmination of the hardest working Americans ever. Many of them started out with no running water or electricity, most worked their fingers to the bone and lived the American Dream. They are not willing to accept the fact that of that dream being gone, forever.

Yes, open your mind, talk to your neighbors, take part in community activities, it will forever change you as it did our parents and grandparents. If we all walk away from the "me mentality" we can make the change, we can again to believe in the American Dream, a global one I must say, but we can become better than what we were...........if and only if......we learn from our own mistakes. Rewriting history does no one any good, a cradle to grave government society is not the American way!!