Give me your opinion. Explain to me.

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
I am just preplexed as to how there are people out there in society that still support this muslim in our white house. After all he has done against the american people and their livelyhoods, how can they still support him? It really puzzles me.
What do you think causes them to still support him. Do they honestly like the way obama is trying to transform our country and our lives?
Are they so controlled by the democrat party they believe what is fed to them. I just don't understand anyone wanting our rights and freedoms taken from us, and our finances a well. Can anyone explain it.

Maybe a few weeks away from Rush & Sean & Glenn would be a good idea. Get some fresh air. Go out and meet people. Talk to people from all walks of life. Get different perspectives. Challenge your own beliefs a few times. Volunteer at a soup kitchen and talk to the folks. Listen to their stories. Spend some time at your local senior center and listen to their stories.

If you really listen and observe to the stories of regular people, away from the hardcore ideologues, maybe a few who have had some rotten luck, my guess is that you won't need someone else to answer your questions. I have faith in you.

Give me your opinion. Explain to me.

Well OK. You asked for it.

My opinion is based on your thought? that a Muslim is in the White House.

And my opinion is; you are stupid.

If you will write a couple more sentences, you could offer proof of my opinion.

Yes, I can.

From the beginning, 5000 years ago to the current, all advancd cultures have faded into self oblivion without exception due to 13 steps of acts and decay, into oblivion. I have posted the 13 elsewhere on the site here but do not know where it is now.

However, that is not important for this topic and answer.

What is, is step 13: and there are 4 parts to that final step.

1. Unbridled adventurism in far off lands
2. Replacement of constitutionalism with democracy.
3. A null, or dumbing down of the body politic to where it cannot govern
4. Unmitigated debt.

We only need to talk debt here, though the other 3 play into this as well. In that we are now -$15,560,340,000,000 and counting quickly to the magical cutoff of $20,000,000,000,000 which is an amount that with mathematical certainty is impossible to pay down or pay off. And that cutoff date is about 22 months off, about the 2 year mark of Obama's 2nd term.

This is a cultural death warrant.

The direct answer to your question, thus, is that the body politic at current is incapable of governing in any sort of way that is assurance for the republic. They do not understand freshman math neither. They are no longer capable of understanding our premise as a nation state but have replaced "all for one, one for all", with the social metaphor of "me".

Thus, the answer to your question is not "why is it?", rather, the question should be where do we go to find our next Plymouth Rock.

Hope that is helpful,

Robert

oh boy, some of these comments explain alot. Denial. My gosh, Obama is an admitted muslim. He himself has admitted to it. And you people still don't believe we have a muslim in the white house.????? good heavens.

Click here: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube
My gosh, he is from Kenya and has a Muslim father. Raised in a Muslim country as a child and went to Muslims schools, that only Muslim can attend. What is it with you people who can't grasp things.

1. Stupidity - Some people simply don't care or take time to learn much about anything.
2. Corruption - With so much corruption, people become demoralized and figure that nothing will change no matter what they do so why bother?
3. Life - Working, cooking, cleaning, taking care of home, family, kids and immediate needs take precendence over paying attention to what the crooked politicians are doing.
4. Greed - Let's lay around and hope the govt takes care of us instead of relying on ourselves. However, it isn't only greed, but learned Helplessness as there are people who have tried but the odds are stacked against them and they just have given up.

Maybe a few weeks away from Rush & Sean & Glenn would be a good idea. Get some fresh air. Go out and meet people. Talk to people from all walks of life. Get different perspectives. Challenge your own beliefs a few times. Volunteer at a soup kitchen and talk to the folks. Listen to their stories. Spend some time at your local senior center and listen to their stories.

If you really listen and observe to the stories of regular people, away from the hardcore ideologues, maybe a few who have had some rotten luck, my guess is that you won't need someone else to answer your questions. I have faith in you.

Oh me, you need to listen to your own advice and walk away from the political spin of the media........all of it. It only takes a minute to see the big picture. Are we better off than we were 4 years ago?? Perhaps, but is it good enough?

Going to soup kitchens is a great experience, very humbling. However, follow you advice again and really hear what they are saying. They prefer to work, they want to take care of themselves and their families, they don't want to be in those soup lines.

Today's seniors are a culmination of the hardest working Americans ever. Many of them started out with no running water or electricity, most worked their fingers to the bone and lived the American Dream. They are not willing to accept the fact that of that dream being gone, forever.

Yes, open your mind, talk to your neighbors, take part in community activities, it will forever change you as it did our parents and grandparents. If we all walk away from the "me mentality" we can make the change, we can again to believe in the American Dream, a global one I must say, but we can become better than what we were...........if and only if......we learn from our own mistakes. Rewriting history does no one any good, a cradle to grave government society is not the American way!!

Click here: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube
copy and paste in browser

You seem to be a very smart man and present well thought our positions. However, I think the "dumbing down" has been a more significent factor in our demise. Stupid people make stupid decisions.

And why would the ultra rich not want the USA to continue on exactly the same course we are on now.
You know the ultra rich never participate in a economic downturn. They never worry about where their next meal is coming from or how to keep a roof over their heads. So why would they worry or want change?

And what is wrong with the USA having a declining standard of living. No one ever said the good times would go on forever. When we as a nation of ignorant people keep voting into office the same idiots over and over, why should we expect better results. You know what they say about being crazy; doing the same thing and expecting different results.

Education is the answer and lack of education is the problem. IMO.

I contend that things are going EXACTLY as the ultra rich wish and they have no desire to see change that would negatively effect them and they have the ability and money to make sure that change does not happen. At least change that would cost them.

And example is giving corporations the same status as individuals. Now who do you think that benefits?
Me? Not hardly. Who really wanted that change?. The ultra rich. Why? Cause it is good for them.

Do you think we live in a plutocracy Robert?

I am just preplexed as to how there are people out there in society that still support this muslim in our white house. After all he has done against the american people and their livelyhoods, how can they still support him? It really puzzles me.
What do you think causes them to still support him. Do they honestly like the way obama is trying to transform our country and our lives?
Are they so controlled by the democrat party they believe what is fed to them. I just don't understand anyone wanting our rights and freedoms taken from us, and our finances a well. Can anyone explain it.

Can you prove to us that OBAMA is a Muslim ??? Can you tell us what bills did OBAMA sign into law that has caused anyone's livelihood to be challenged???

what cause us to support Obama ... that's an easy one

1) he doesn't support the cut of food stamps

2) he doesn't support the defunding Medicare

3) he doesn't support the defunding of Social security

4) he does support the defunding of Medicaid

5) he doesn't support the cutting of birth control for woman

6) he doesn't support the forced scaninning of womans bodies when they decide to have and abortion
7) he doesn't support the defunding of Plan Parrent hood

these are just a few there are many more that you failed to look at

Oh me, you need to listen to your own advice and walk away from the political spin of the media........all of it. It only takes a minute to see the big picture. Are we better off than we were 4 years ago?? Perhaps, but is it good enough?

Going to soup kitchens is a great experience, very humbling. However, follow you advice again and really hear what they are saying. They prefer to work, they want to take care of themselves and their families, they don't want to be in those soup lines.

Today's seniors are a culmination of the hardest working Americans ever. Many of them started out with no running water or electricity, most worked their fingers to the bone and lived the American Dream. They are not willing to accept the fact that of that dream being gone, forever.

Yes, open your mind, talk to your neighbors, take part in community activities, it will forever change you as it did our parents and grandparents. If we all walk away from the "me mentality" we can make the change, we can again to believe in the American Dream, a global one I must say, but we can become better than what we were...........if and only if......we learn from our own mistakes. Rewriting history does no one any good, a cradle to grave government society is not the American way!!

Having spent nearly 20 years in the media in a former life, I'm well aware of the spin it provides. Which is precisely why I recommend stepping away from the radio and getting out into the real world.

And I couldn't agree more that we must "walk away from the 'me mentality'", which is precisely what the current incarnation of the GOP so passionately espouses. We can close our eyes to people and their lives and repeat meaningless slogans and platitudes provided by radio talk show hosts if we choose, we can close our eyes to the incredible imbalances that exist. I see it here, every day.

I just can't do so it intellectual honesty, which is kind of a priority with me.

You seem to be a very smart man and present well thought our positions. However, I think the "dumbing down" has been a more significent factor in our demise. Stupid people make stupid decisions.

And why would the ultra rich not want the USA to continue on exactly the same course we are on now.
You know the ultra rich never participate in a economic downturn. They never worry about where their next meal is coming from or how to keep a roof over their heads. So why would they worry or want change?

And what is wrong with the USA having a declining standard of living. No one ever said the good times would go on forever. When we as a nation of ignorant people keep voting into office the same idiots over and over, why should we expect better results. You know what they say about being crazy; doing the same thing and expecting different results.

Education is the answer and lack of education is the problem. IMO.

I contend that things are going EXACTLY as the ultra rich wish and they have no desire to see change that would negatively effect them and they have the ability and money to make sure that change does not happen. At least change that would cost them.

And example is giving corporations the same status as individuals. Now who do you think that benefits?
Me? Not hardly. Who really wanted that change?. The ultra rich. Why? Cause it is good for them.

Do you think we live in a plutocracy Robert?

I will await Robert's reply. He seems like a responsible person that truly tries to see the big picture.

There has always been an ultra rich portion of society, nothing new only a new emphasis to take the pressure off the real issue........overspending.

Education is key, but if you look back at some of the biggest accomplishments in the still young country of ours, you will see that self education and the thirst for knowledge is what drove us to being the country many want to live in. Government education has been dumbing down our students for generations, more free government education isn't going to help anyone. The brightest and the best will always find a way, not everyone is capable of being the next Thomas Edison. If we are thinking public education is the only way to acquire those future "Edisons" we certainly are doomed.

Our standard of living is a direct result of how we apply our personal experience and knowledge. Knowledge that is not always attributed to a text book or lecture hall. ;)

Last edited:
oh boy, some of these comments explain alot. Denial. My gosh, Obama is an admitted muslim. He himself has admitted to it. And you people still don't believe we have a muslim in the white house.????? good heavens.

He never admitted to being muslim. What you have is a mistake.

Of course..that seems to be enough for some people.

In any case..there is no religious litmus test for running for office.

Unless you break with the United States Constitution..something that's apparent from your posts.

Just as soon as someone explains how you can walk around with that surgical sponge in your head.

Not to worry. You're not alone.......

6a0105349ca980970c01287560e661970c-800wi

Forum List

Back