Give me your opinion. Explain to me.

Barry may be many things, but he is not a Muslim. Was he raised in a Muslin nation at some point in his life? Yep, but I'm not here to say that he is Muslim. As an AMERICAN, religion is something that is personal and it is a sacred right. So, even if he was, I can't say that it would make one bit of difference. And it shouldn't... to anyone. Just like it shouldn't matter to anyone that Mitt Romney is a Mormon. When it comes to religion, it isn't any of your business (so long as it isn't illegal or involves the use of hookers as acolytes). Yes, it gives you an insight into the person's convictions, but short of that "Freedom of Religion" is not just some advertising slogan for me.

I am an evangelical Christian conservative. I believe that the Bible is the word of God. Barry may or Barry may not, I cannot look into his heart. All I can tell is what he does...

I believe that Barrack Hussein Obama is a President on the order of James Earl Carter and should be replaced for that exact reason. I believe that he is one of the most DEVISIVE Presidents ever to sit in that oval office and I believe that it is his mouth that made that divide wider... not his heart.

'The reasons for the uncertainty in Mississippi are both clichéd and nuanced. The state has a larger percentage of African Americans than any other; at 37 percent ..... Obama won their votes as no candidate of any race has done before, with 95 percent of all black voters voting Democratic. '

How Mississippi Voted | Print View

Obama still lost in that state.

Does not change the facts I have presented.

You just can't handle the truth, can you?

You're just too stupid to face the underlying reasons why states like Mississippi are such huge tit suckers. But go ahead and blame blacks for your shitful life. It's easier than thinking.

hate to inform you there isn't any thing that's for free in the GUBMENT ... even people on welfare are taxed

So you're telling me that the monies received by welfare recipients is taxed?
So where did this money come from in the first place?
I feel stupider for reading your post......:cuckoo:

Yes it is. Buy tires, a 40, or pay your telephone bill. It's taxed on the federal level. Did you really not know this?

I see you left out the part about "where did the money come from in the first place"
I'll answer for you since you seam to be unable.. Tax dollars. I guess you could call it redistribution of wealth.
So in essence they are giving the free money back to the gov. that they took from me.
Boy what a great system.....if you're receiving the free money.

Obama still lost in that state.

You're just too stupid to face the underlying reasons why states like Mississippi are such huge tit suckers. But go ahead and blame blacks for your shitful life. It's easier than thinking.

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-thojpg.jpg

'The reasons for the uncertainty in Mississippi are both clichéd and nuanced. The state has a larger percentage of African Americans than any other; at 37 percent ..... Obama won their votes as no candidate of any race has done before, with 95 percent of all black voters voting Democratic. '

How Mississippi Voted | Print View

Obama still lost in that state. Does that also mean that white Mississippians are knuckle dragging mouth breathers? Or does it mean that Mississippi still has a racist legacy of coming up with ways to keep blacks from voting?
eusa_doh.gif

They elected......

You do "the math"......​

Note to self: If you ant to get rid of some ignernt right winger, like Sniper Fire, just ask them to explain their rabid nonsense. POOF!! They're gone.

:)

Is it your contention, then, that the majority of blacks in Mississippi vote Republican?

Naw.

The Majority of the people of Mississippi vote Republican.

But the hugely disproportional population of blacks in Mississippi - a whopping 37% - overwhelmingly voted for Obama.

And as we all know, blacks are hugely disproportional in their government dependency.

Ergo, the 'tit suckers' skewing these 'Red State' numbers are primarily Liberals.

You fail again.

Disproportional to what?

The majority of people needing government assistance in this country, by sheer numbers, are white.

Other then that..if you want to get into issues of poverty..it's impossible to do that without discussing the history of slavery and abject racism that has been so prevalent in this country. Which is why, conservatives, like yourself, float the meme they don't see color or national origin. Because, that's not something they want to bring up.

Until you do..when you start talking about dependency.

Which is why..your argument..ultimately..and always, fails so badly.

Naw.

The Majority of the people of Mississippi vote Republican.

But the hugely disproportional population of blacks in Mississippi - a whopping 37% - overwhelmingly voted for Obama.

And as we all know, blacks are hugely disproportional in their government dependency.

Ergo, the 'tit suckers' skewing these 'Red State' numbers are primarily Liberals.

You fail again.

Disproportional to what?

The majority of people needing government assistance in this country, by sheer numbers, are white.

Proportion and 'sheer numbers' are two different things.

You really are clueless, aren't you?

You fail again.

Disproportional to what?

Clueless is cutting posts in half, addressing only what you want to address and getting personal because your argument fails so badly.

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-thojpg.jpg

Your silly use of bogus Ebonics shows you for the pig you are. I bet you wish you worked as hard as Ms Obama, and got yourself into some of the best schools available.

Disproportional to what?

Clueless is cutting posts in half, addressing only what you want to address and getting personal because your argument fails so badly.

Again, take a class in statistics or something swallow.

Better yet, just read and stop posting on threads in which you lack knowledge and / or insight - which would be all of the threads save the 'gay marriage' debates.

Again, take a class in statistics or something swallow.

Better yet, just read and stop posting on threads in which you lack knowledge and / or insight - which would be all of the threads save the 'gay marriage' debates.

Does your husband know you keep asking an anonymous internet poster for a "swallow"?

For shame. You should be servicing him.

Sniperfire's husband => :suck: <= Sniperfire.

See how that works?

Last edited:
Sniper Fire just might be setting a new board record - defending three really stupid mistakes at once.

Well, actually, not defending ... More like "running from" ...

Sniper Fire just might be setting a new board record - defending three really stupid mistakes at once.

Well, actually, not defending ... More like "running from" ...

Sorry, troll.

My points stand.

Really?

Then, please tell me where you made the "point" about free gubmint stuff".

Or admit you don't have a friggin clue about the crap you spout.

(Note, I let you off the hook for your incredible ignorance in believing that Indonesia is a state while Hawaii is not.)

BTW, Spiper Fire ... I thought that an internet "troll" is one who says incorrect or dishonest crap in order to cause trouble - Like "free gumbint stuff". That's a lie and we both know it.

OTOH, what in the world could be wrong with asking for information?

Looks to me like you're the troll.

(I don't actually expect you to address this. You're way too much of a coward to do that.)

well, the mere fact some of you think we don't have a Muslim in the white house, tells me alot about your thinking ability. denial. Obama like I said and like he said, he is a Muslim. I guess you don't believe your own Messiah. now that takes the cake.

Forum List

Back