Girls' Basketball Team Forced to Forfeit After Trans Player Takes Out Three Girls

/---/ He should be arrested and charged with three counts of assault and battery. But we all know, that the Left will champion him as a hero, and ignore the girls' injuries.

SuzyWrestler.jpg

That’s the most action I’ve seen at a ladies basketball game in a long time. I don’t think people understand how hard it is being a man dominating women’s sports. It takes courage to go out there and beat the shit out of weaker opponents. The closest I can ever come to that feeling was when I was playing basketball with my 8year old nephew. Little chump ass had no D, couldn’t stop me for shit

Last edited:
And here's another case where a mod has moved a story that is 'CURRENT NEWS' that should be treated like 'news, moved to a board that the majority of posters here will not see.

Why can't these people see that a story like this goes WAY BEYOND 'sports'? I just don't get it.

Hilarious stuff. Women voters loved to show their 'tolerance and Diversity' re these sick mentally ill freaks, now they're paying for it. All that 'Rainbow' shit is wearing thin.

As a woman myself I totally agree with you one hundred percent.

Why don't biological men play against other biological men? It really doesn't matter if they are having a bad hair day.

Because the left hates women.

jwoodie I know, I get it it's just that a mod didn't move it here, I put it here myself because I didn't think about that.

If I’m an athletic director or other school official, I don’t want to have to call parents and tell them their daughter was seriously injured because she had to play against a mentally ill male. Given the extent of the injuries these girls suffered, there need to be some serious penalties levied against that team. Starting with removal of the male from the team.

Forum List

Back