Transgenders in Women's Sports

Will girls be allowed to play in boys' sports? ... are we going to demand the Lakers draft Caitlin Clark? ...

Oh wait ... I'm old ... this was settled back when I was a kid ... the girl got kicked out of a boy's baseball game because she wasn't wearing a cup ... so even conservatives are confused about this matter ...

Meh ... why shouldn't this be under local control? ... it's our kids, not yours, how we run our own schools, that we pay for, is none of your business ... MY school board ain't touching this with a ten-foot-pole ... "Gender identity is to be taught at home, not at school" ... girls compete against girls, boys compete against boys ... words have gender, people have sex ... after their 18th birthday ... the people, not the words ...

Will girls be allowed to play in boys' sports? ... are we going to demand the Lakers draft Caitlin Clark? ...

Oh wait ... I'm old ... this was settled back when I was a kid ... the girl got kicked out of a boy's baseball game because she wasn't wearing a cup ... so even conservatives are confused about this matter ...

That was a movie and she put one on.

Most Americans oppose these biological males participating in women's sports. This has to stop.

shouldn't this be up to the sport association?

why not hold congressional hearings on transgenders in sports. get that jenner person to testify. Great tv.

how do i know this "issue" is not working for repubs? because the wave of hysteric outrage is over .

why not hold congressional hearings on transgenders in sports. get that jenner person to testify. Great tv.

how do i know this "issue" is not working for repubs? because the wave of hysteric outrage is over .
As is the 15 minutes of fame these wanker trans had. And why should congress be involved?

Title IX comes to mind. Why do you hate women equality?

As is the 15 minutes of fame these wanker trans had. And why should congress be involved?

Title IX comes to mind. Why do you hate women equality?

i don't disagree on this, i just don't think it is happening enough to get the state involved.

is one problem some coach's "winning is everything" disregard for rules or norms? is "sportsmanship" still a thing at the little league level?

The problem for them is that laws were created to stop sexual discrimination.

i don't disagree on this, i just don't think it is happening enough to get the state involved.

is one problem some coach's "winning is everything" disregard for rules or norms? is "sportsmanship" still a thing at the little league level?

Oh, rights aren’t important if you only violate a few peoples. Got it. George Floyd supporters don’t agree.

Not in my opinion. If born male, you should only compete as a male. If born female, and wish to compete, you should only have to compete with others born female.
Just my opinion, but see no justification to change it.

Mary wasn't over eighteen when God knocked boots with her and impregnated her.

You believe that garbage? ... Mary was 14 when Joseph married her ... and Joseph had adult children from his dead first wife at the time ...

Parthenogenesis is only known to produce more female offspring ... are you suggesting Jesus would participate is girls' sports? ... [Matthew 13:55, folks back then didn't believe that garbage] ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back