Girlfriend wants to move in

. She is an avid Taylor Swift fan and is always playing her music while I prefer classic rock.
I fully appreciate how trivial and mindless that Swift young woman truly is and obviously you need loud noises to silence her output .

I would strangle any adult who claims to like Swifty but having a seventy year old bed fellow is an absurd price to pay for someone who could break out into a Swifty song unasked ,or worse still, start talking about her at a Dinner Party .

How could you live down the embarrassment ?

You should have moved on from classic rock ( a contradiction in terms )to more worthwhile things, yet I fully appreciate how trivial and mindless that Swift young woman truly is and you need loud noises to silence her output .

I would strangle any adult who claims to like Swifty and having a seventy year old bed fellow is an absurd price to pay for someone who could break out into a Swifty song unasked ,or worse still, start talking about her at a Dinner Party .

I'm only 33, not a seventy year old.

I fully appreciate how trivial and mindless that Swift young woman truly is and obviously you need loud noises to silence her output .

I would strangle any adult who claims to like Swifty but having a seventy year old bed fellow is an absurd price to pay for someone who could break out into a Swifty song unasked ,or worse still, start talking about her at a Dinner Party .

It would not bother me because anyone who knows me knows that I just dating her for the cooch and not her personality.

Forum List

Back