Girlfriend wants to move in

You have no business giving out advice. You are damaged goods
R.10ad5e961b34714d1326619defd18af6

you are delusional
You would have done what? Violated your vows? Abused her back? Maybe you haven't read my story on here to appreciate the circumstances the Security Industrial Complex put me in. Regardless,.I walk the path seldom travelled because I have learned to bend but not break where MANY other men would have broke a long time ago.

She likes the sex and isn't ready for marriage either. It is a win, win, situation.
It will be fine IF you are boss-pimp enough to handle your bidness, know what I mean? Not all guys can really handle their bitch stable. You cannot be vulnerable to her ever. Only give her money if she pleases you. Even then give it to her in coins and throw them on the floor so she has to get on her hands and knees to pick them up, like a dog.

You would have done what? Violated your vows? Abused her back? Maybe you haven't read my story on here to appreciate the circumstances the Security Industrial Complex put me in. Regardless,.I walk the path seldom travelled because I have learned to bend but not break where MANY other men would have broke a long time ago.
:talk2hand:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

My girlfriend of one month wants to move in with me but I'm not sure I want her to. She is 8 years younger, very pretty and has a good job. We have a lot of common interests with the exception of musical taste. She is an avid Taylor Swift fan and is always playing her music while I prefer classic rock.

Depends on how good the muffin is. :dunno:

I usually get bored if I date a woman for a long period of time. I think it would be best if she stayed at her apartment.

Forum List

Back