Girlfriend wants to move in

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
My girlfriend of one month wants to move in with me but I'm not sure I want her to. She is 8 years younger, very pretty and has a good job. We have a lot of common interests with the exception of musical taste. She is an avid Taylor Swift fan and is always playing her music while I prefer classic rock.

My girlfriend of one month wants to move in with me but I'm not sure I want her to. She is 8 years younger, very pretty and has a good job. We have a lot of common interests with the exception of musical taste. She is an avid Taylor Swift fan and is always playing her music while I prefer classic rock.
Time to get rid of that little boy bed.

And what do your parents say?

I always pictured you as a homo.

Cool! You both lipstick lesbians? Or Rosie O'Donnell types?

3 months minimum before shacking up. You barely know her at one month.

Way too high a price for regular pussy.

She wants something that I'd advise you not to provide.

Well hussies like unmanly creeps that go for the younger ones and don't care about marriage.
I can't tell who is getting the worse of the deal, but I think it is her. In 8 years she won't be as dumb as you seem to be now.

"I'm not sure" -- I know , why don't I ask strangers on a message board !! Yeah, that's the way to have a good wise life

Forum List

Back