I Don't Know Any Taylor Swift Songs. What's The Big Deal?

Shake what off? :smoke:
Which one is mudwhistle?

1706835109614.png

1706835207102.png

1706835234779.png

Let's review:

You think the trump.cultists are starting threads about Taylor Swift because they like her music or something.

Not because your cult has put a bullseye on her.

Like I said.. I can't account for this level of stupid. Nobody can.
They are deathly afraid of her influence with people who might not ordinarily care about voting.

This is pure fear.

What's the big deal?

She is very popular and the orange pile of shit is very Jealous of her.

No really, that's all. Yes it is just that petty and pathetic.

I heard that she's a country singer, and not a very talented one. Less than a 2 octave range. Maybe she just sucks some great dick? :dunno:

I don't know, I've never met her.

Retreat to safety. 😂
Better than any Taylor Swift song to date.

I'd rather hear my cousin doing "Sentimental Journey" than anything Taylor Swift.

To be fair, my cousin nails it to the wall. I was bragging 'bout the way my aunt played it, and then after dinner, my cousin nailed that sucker to the wall. I was impressed! It was a 'spiracy!

"Seven, that's the time we leave, it's seven.."
Taylor Swift vs. this? I pick this. These 2 are better than my cousin. You just don't know real talent when you see/hear it, boy. Dinah and Ella is primo stuff.

Last edited:
Todays music is garbage
Truly, you are an idiot.
I have heard this from every generation going back to the 1930s.
I recall my grandmother with her 16 1/3 records from the 30s.
Then big band of the 40s
Then rock and roll from the 50
Then the English invasion...
Need I go on?

Everyone thinks "their" music was the best and never move on. The music did, you didn't.

Campaign rallies are stupid. All the people who go to a Trump rally are already committed to voting for Trump. What's the point, other than stroking Trump's ego?
That's the only point. Very little of the content of his rallies has anything to do with policy or governance, from what I have seen. Mostly it's Trump fishing for applause and for sympathy by crying like a little bitch that everyone is mean to him.

Truly, you are an idiot.
I have heard this from every generation going back to the 1930s.
I recall my grandmother with her 16 1/3 records from the 30s.
Then big band of the 40s
Then rock and roll from the 50
Then the English invasion...
Need I go on?

Everyone thinks "their" music was the best and never move on. The music did, you didn't.
MAHqPqg.png

No, boy. Today's music is garbage, and you lie about what you are.

Last edited:

I recall the first time I read i post on a music site that claimed music from the 80s was the best music ever. I thought the guy was nuts.
Then I realized. Statements like this are not about music, it's about social identity.
We seldom understand ourselves. This kind of thing is a perfect example.

I recall the first time I read i post on a music site that claimed music from the 80s was the best music ever. I thought the guy was nuts.
Then I realized. Statements like this are not about music, it's about social identity.
🤔.....but...music from the 80s IS the best music ever.

No, you fucking dipshit, it isn't. Not in this case, no.
🤔.....but...music from the 80s IS the best music ever.
I get the feeling you might be a tad bit biased about that.

Forum List

Back