Girl wins state title in boys wrestling?

Texas got bitten by one of those unforeseen consequences events.

Just wait until a boy who claims they are a girl applies for a female only college scholarship, or grant. Then we will see the divide this can cause.

It's not the people wanting to simply live their lives that are causing the divide. There would have been no controversy if he had been allowed to compete with the boys like he wanted to.

The problem is she's not a male even cosmetically yet.

I can't fly airplanes for the air force because my vision is so bad I can't see the big "E" on the chart. Maybe if you are deciding to transition at such an early age, you have to accept the fact that you can't be in athletics. Sometimes life isn't fair.

You're insisting she's female while you're insisting she shouldn't be allowed in girls' sports?

?????

She can be in girls sports as long as she hold off on the hormone part. The Testosterone is an unfair advantage. Hell its probably an unfair advantage even if she participated in the boys division.

Sometimes in life you have to make choices.

She's in full compliance with Texas law and sports regulation.

Just wait until a boy who claims they are a girl applies for a female only college scholarship, or grant. Then we will see the divide this can cause.

It's not the people wanting to simply live their lives that are causing the divide. There would have been no controversy if he had been allowed to compete with the boys like he wanted to.

I can't fly airplanes for the air force because my vision is so bad I can't see the big "E" on the chart. Maybe if you are deciding to transition at such an early age, you have to accept the fact that you can't be in athletics. Sometimes life isn't fair.

You're insisting she's female while you're insisting she shouldn't be allowed in girls' sports?

?????

She can be in girls sports as long as she hold off on the hormone part. The Testosterone is an unfair advantage. Hell its probably an unfair advantage even if she participated in the boys division.

And separate water fountains were in full compliance with Texas law before the 1960's. Arguing the how and not the why again.

?????

And separate water fountains were in full compliance with Texas law before the 1960's. Arguing the how and not the why again.

So which bathroom/shower should she be using?

?????

Girls. Using a bathroom isn't impacted by taking hormones. Participating in a sport such as wrestling most certainly is.

His/Her choice is simple, if you want to participate in sports, hold off on your transition.

If you can't win against the boys your size, just tell you feel like a girl inside. Then you can win against the girls.

This can't be made up, it's too dumb.

Yeah, it's dumb that not everyone conforms to your prejudices, huh? And confusing too. Yeah, it's an apple, so it should be green, but it's red, so confusing.

My prejudice of there being two biological genders with one of them vastly physically superior... leading to a very unfair match up.

Yeah, that's my prejudice and not say... a fact.

Last edited:
If you can't win against the boys your size, just tell you feel like a girl inside. Then you can win against the girls.

Yeah, it's dumb that not everyone conforms to your prejudices, huh? And confusing too. Yeah, it's an apple, so it should be green, but it's red, so confusing.

Fuck your BS

Beings she's a girl becoming a Pretend-A-Boy, and on steroids, then he/she should be disqualified from competing in all organized sports - PERIOD. If turn-genders want to compete, then they should organize their own on their dime.

You could argue a girl playing the role of a boy should be allowed to compete with boys. Course that would reduce the level of competition, never mind compromise the game.........................But when you flip that around it's 100% BS..............................Imagine a 7'3" 320 Lb. Pretend-A-Girl competing in girl's basketball.

As usual liberal policy is long on emotions and narrative, and short on what makes sense to the rest of the Universe. Then try to spin it around with "this is what conservatives ask for".............Brains of daisies.

Last edited:
Attorney Jim Baudhuin tried and failed to get injunctions before both the district and regional meets to prevent Beggs from competing while he transitions because he is taking testosterone. Baudhuin, who is the parent of a wrestler at another school who has never faced Beggs, told The Associated Press earlier this week he doesn't blame Beggs for the situation, but faults the UIL.

Transgender boy wins controversial girls state wrestling title in Texas

Remember, this boy did not want to compete with girls, he wanted to compete on an even playing field with boys. Because he lives in Texas, he is not allowed to. This is why rights cannot change when you cross state lines.

Texas got bitten by one of those unforeseen consequences events.

?????

Wrong. She is allowed in womans sports. Unless she's a doper. Then, she is excluded, just like every doper in every sport is.

Mark

?????

I thought it was a he?

Girl wins state title in boys wrestling

must have been a tourney with nothing but candy ass RW boys.

:lmao:

?????

I thought it was a he?

I am referring to her as the gender Texas law declares her.

At some point a girl is going to be cut from a team because a stronger boy feels like a girl. I can't wait to see the Title 9 lawsuit over discrimination.
Testosterone, a steroid, should be a banned substance for athletes. Why isn't this wrestler being tested for banned substances? Is it legal to take steroids in the Texas school system?
Because he needs the testosterone to be a girl....
This shit is ridiculous!

Beings she's a girl becoming a Pretend-A-Boy, and on steroids, then he/she should be disqualified from competing in all organized sports - PERIOD. If turn-genders want to compete, then they should organize their own on their dime.

You could argue a girl playing the role of a boy should be allowed to compete with boys. Course that would reduce the level of competition, never mind compromise the game.........................But when you flip that around it's 100% BS..............................Imagine a 7'3" 320 Lb. Pretend-A-Girl competing in girl's basketball.

As usual liberal policy is long on emotions and narrative, and short on what makes sense to the rest of the Universe. Then try to spin it around with "this is what conservatives ask for".............Brains of daisies.

This is exactly what conservatives wanted. It's Texas, fuckwit. They demand that you play in the gender on your birth certificate, and they make it extremely difficult to change your legal gender.

?????

Girls. Using a bathroom isn't impacted by taking hormones. Participating in a sport such as wrestling most certainly is.

His/Her choice is simple, if you want to participate in sports, hold off on your transition.

As usual you're trying to have it both ways.

He wants to compete with boys, but is not allowed, thanks to bigots.

Forum List

Back