germans take a page from trump

Now that Aris is on my radar, I'll be alert to her BS and correct it.

Rostock (ots) - On the night of (aug 25-6), there was a criminal damage at a mosque occupied a club house in Parchim Westring. Unknown walled to the entrance of the operators currently under renovation building with concrete blocks. Furthermore, they glued them about 1 meter high wall with A4 sheets on which xenophobic slogans were printed. The police has started investigation.

images

I still believe that when you move to a country you should try to integrate into the culture. Intentionally acting like wart on the end of a nose does not make sense. If you don't like the country move.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- muslims should stay where they belong Aris

killing of Fahrkunda --- The Killing of Farkhunda --- see modern muslims doing their religios works Aris .

I cannot watch videos like that anymore. I've seen too much Moslem violence over the past 16 years. A description is good enough. The thing is apologists like Aris, Coyote et al, support these atrocities by pitching the good Islam fantasy to ignorant Westerners. In some ways they're more deserving of contempt than Moslem terrorists

Rostock (ots) - On the night of (aug 25-6), there was a criminal damage at a mosque occupied a club house in Parchim Westring. Unknown walled to the entrance of the operators currently under renovation building with concrete blocks. Furthermore, they glued them about 1 meter high wall with A4 sheets on which xenophobic slogans were printed. The police has started investigation.

images

I still believe that when you move to a country you should try to integrate into the culture. Intentionally acting like wart on the end of a nose does not make sense. If you don't like the country move.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- muslims should stay where they belong Aris

Were you up on top of Brandenburg Gate the other day?

killing of Fahrkunda --- The Killing of Farkhunda --- see modern muslims doing their religios works Aris .

I cannot watch videos like that anymore. I've seen too much Moslem violence over the past 16 years. A description is good enough. The thing is apologists like Aris, Coyote et al, support these atrocities by pitching the good Islam fantasy to ignorant Westerners. In some ways they're more deserving of contempt than Moslem terrorists

You have a problem with the Ahmadiyya as well?

You just proved you don't understand.
Do you want to solve a problem or stew in you hate?

If you want to view them as enemies that is up to you but first you have to know them, basic Sun Tzu

Now I am being condescending.

No one is stewing in their hate and this isn't your first condescension. Islam is the enemy of freedom. We all understand this. It does not belong in a free society any more than Nazism or communism. Anyone say it does is either a fool, a liar or both. You're not pulling the Islamic wool over anyone's eyes.

Another bull shit good Islam fantasy.

feck'brandenburg gate' , I think that gate is in Germany and may be a concern for Germans Aris .

Another bull shit good Islam fantasy.

as expected

shows your lack of knowledge

Others understood. You are new here and don't know all or many of the posters. I not only grew up around muslims, I studied Islam in the AUB.

You will learn the longer you stay around.

:)

Your condescension is disgusting to say the least.

Why should I explain my whole history to someone that has been here a little over a month? There are things even those who have known me online over twenty years do not know.
You've been here a week longer? You are a newbie as well. You too have a lot to learn.

Condescension? Experience, age and wisdom.
Believe what you will. Silly trying to explain it to you.[/QUOTE
Irrelevant how long I've been on the boards, whether one month or 20 years. The subject is Islam and its goals and methods and they have remained the same since its founding.

You just proved you don't understand.
Do you want to solve a problem or stew in you hate?

If you want to view them as enemies that is up to you but first you have to know them, basic Sun Tzu

Now I am being condescending.
------------------------------ feck chinaman 'sun tzu' Aris . I like Teddy Roosevelt ' who said , walk softly but carry a big stick Aris .
Funny you should mention Theodore Roosevelt, he was, in my opinion, the republicans last great president. Sadly, the conservatives in his party didn't like him, hence he eventually tried to run an independent party ticket called the "Bull Moose Party."

images

You don't understand Islam. Most Muslims migrating there are there as part of a "hijrah." Such a migration is for the singular purpose of bringing Islam to non-Islamic nations and change them from within. To do this, ensures entry into paradise. They aren't going anywhere. You have to forcibly remove them or eliminate them.
------------------------------------------- i think that LuckyDuck is 100 percent correct concerning what he said , 'hiraje' and taqiyah , murder , rape , dhiminitude is mohamed approved and is how muslims spread islam .

Every group or country lies in some way, even by omission. This should be no surprise. As for the journey from mecca to medina comparing it to muslims moving to germany, no not the same.
Islam is a hard culture and religion for those outside to understand, even for those who do. I won't apologize for the evils but in time perhaps some will understand it is not so different than faiths you are more familiar with. There is good and bad in all. Christian history is no less ugly.

Till you understand more you will cling to the idea that what you see in the news and islam are the same thing, they are not. Yes, they claim to be muslims but they do not represent muslims as a whole.

When you get rid of the chip, perhaps you will be willing learn in time.
You're so full of B.S. it's not funny. Ex-Muslims who were born in Islamic nations have been trying to warn the west about their former religion and the ignorant, stupid westerners think that Islamists just need to be talked to and make friends with them. They don't get it. Any Muslim who considers himself/herself to be a true Muslim and that every word in the Koran to be the true word of a deity, will not be your friend and will think: convert, subjugate or, kill. He/she is to deception (taqqiya) to protect the religion and him/herself. Of course, being a taqqiya-minded Muslim such as yourself, you know this and will continue to B.S. your way across the internet.

images

You don't understand Islam. Most Muslims migrating there are there as part of a "hijrah." Such a migration is for the singular purpose of bringing Islam to non-Islamic nations and change them from within. To do this, ensures entry into paradise. They aren't going anywhere. You have to forcibly remove them or eliminate them.
------------------------------------------- i think that LuckyDuck is 100 percent correct concerning what he said , 'hiraje' and taqiyah , murder , rape , dhiminitude is mohamed approved and is how muslims spread islam .

Every group or country lies in some way, even by omission. This should be no surprise. As for the journey from mecca to medina comparing it to muslims moving to germany, no not the same.
Islam is a hard culture and religion for those outside to understand, even for those who do. I won't apologize for the evils but in time perhaps some will understand it is not so different than faiths you are more familiar with. There is good and bad in all. Christian history is no less ugly.

Till you understand more you will cling to the idea that what you see in the news and islam are the same thing, they are not. Yes, they claim to be muslims but they do not represent muslims as a whole.

When you get rid of the chip, perhaps you will be willing learn in time.
You're so full of B.S. it's not funny. Ex-Muslims who were born in Islamic nations have been trying to warn the west about their former religion and the ignorant, stupid westerners think that Islamists just need to be talked to and make friends with them. They don't get it. Any Muslim who considers himself/herself to be a true Muslim and that every word in the Koran to be the true word of a deity, will not be your friend and will think: convert, subjugate or, kill. He/she is to deception (taqqiya) to protect the religion and him/herself. Of course, being a taqqiya-minded Muslim such as yourself, you know this and will continue to B.S. your way across the internet.

kiddie got into the catnip?

how cute

I won't apologize for the evils

Of course you will and you do it in the next 3 sentences. LOL

but in time perhaps some will understand it is not so different than faiths you are more familiar with. There is good and bad in all. Christian history is no less ugly.

And notice how he cleverly inserts the Christian history rather than the Christian doctrine. He hopes he can fool us. He can't. The Christian doctrine is one of love and salvation. The Islamic doctrine is one of hate and domination for the most part. Nothing at all alike.

Islam is no more a religion than the paint on a BMW is a car.

it seems that Aris is similar to you and your wussy views on 'islam' , and I would call you and her as apologists for the barbarity of islam Coyote .

You're silly.

Aris is far more experienced than I and spent a large portion of her life in those parts of the world. You would do better by shutting your mouth and reading her posts. She's certainly not an apologist.

If I didn't know better I'd blame it on a full moon LOL
Pismo is not new but the other two are. Some people cling to hate like a shield and don't want anyone telling them different.

Though I don't always agree (as you know) - your posts are full of experience, fascinating and informational...unfortunately, they don't fit on a bumpersticker or soundbyte or a strictly partisan framework. Some folks can't move beyond that.

keep spreading the truth LuckyDuck , Looks like Aris is some kinda apologist for islam and muslims and the way it spreads islam . Next she will be blaming the Crusades for islam being a religion which is full of rapists , murderers , practioners of female genital mutilation and 'honor' killers / murderers .

Old fart Aris already went to the Bible. LOL And notice how she excused Moslem FGM by pointing to other cultures. Too stupid to see her tricks won't work here.

You're not impressing anyone here. FGM is a cultural artifact. If you think otherwise perhaps you can find something in the Quran mandating it. Perhaps you should do a little research before opening your mouth and looking so silly.

kiddie got into the catnip?

how cute

Finally resorting to mere insults. The tactic of the loser.
----------------------------------- thing is that I never really knew what position Aris was coming from , some of her English is odd so I never really had her figured out . My conclusion after this thread is that she is a muslim apologist same as a few others on the board . Anyway , now I have her pegged Brynmr .

Forum List

Back