germans take a page from trump

keep spreading the truth LuckyDuck , Looks like Aris is some kinda apologist for islam and muslims and the way it spreads islam . Next she will be blaming the Crusades for islam being a religion which is full of rapists , murderers , practioners of female genital mutilation and 'honor' killers / murderers .

islam has been a problem for the west since the founding of islam . Shortly after the invention of islam muslims invaded Spain for one example and that was in about 800 AD . They stayed in Spain till about 1490 [about] . islam was pirating on the high seas with the 'Barbary pirates; and the USA had to go to war with them and kick their azzes to stop the pirating . That war was Americas first war . From the shores of Tripoli might have a familiar ring to it as it is in the Marine Corp. Hymn . Anyway , a little quick info on islam and my thinking that islam will always be a problem for the west until it is eradicated Aris .

islam has been a problem for the west since the founding of islam . Shortly after the invention of islam muslims invaded Spain for one example and that was in about 800 AD . They stayed in Spain till about 1490 [about] . islam was pirating on the high seas with the 'Barbary pirates; and the USA had to go to war with them and kick their azzes to stop the pirating . That war was Americas first war . From the shores of Tripoli might have a familiar ring to it as it is in the Marine Corp. Hymn . Anyway , a little quick info on islam and my thinking that islam will always be a problem for the west until it is eradicated Aris .
The first country to recognize the newly formed United States of America and have diplomatic relations was the muslim country of Morocco. ...... :cool:

keep spreading the truth LuckyDuck , Looks like Aris is some kinda apologist for islam and muslims and the way it spreads islam . Next she will be blaming the Crusades for islam being a religion which is full of rapists , murderers , practioners of female genital mutilation and 'honor' killers / murderers . ------------- The Killing of Farkhunda --- checkout my link , killing of 'Fahrkunda' to see muslims at work . Finally , keep spreading reality about muslims LuckyDuck .

Adultery, witch craft, disobedient child........... bible says they should be killed.

We have changed these ideas with time and understanding. There are some in islam who observe the letter of the law, even though most do not any more.

FGM is part of african culture not just those who are muslims. Also found among tribes in south america.

The first country to recognize the newly formed United States of America and have diplomatic relations was the muslim country of Morocco. ...... :cool:
------------------------------------------------------- so what Sunni ??

maybe the 'moroccans' didn't want their azzes kicked . [whats a morocco anyway??] :afro:

keep spreading the truth LuckyDuck , Looks like Aris is some kinda apologist for islam and muslims and the way it spreads islam . Next she will be blaming the Crusades for islam being a religion which is full of rapists , murderers , practioners of female genital mutilation and 'honor' killers / murderers . ------------- The Killing of Farkhunda --- checkout my link , killing of 'Fahrkunda' to see muslims at work . Finally , keep spreading reality about muslims LuckyDuck .

Aris is far from an apologist for Islam.

it seems that Aris is similar to you and your wussy views on 'islam' , and I would call you and her as apologists for the barbarity of islam Coyote .

it seems that Aris is similar to you and your wussy views on 'islam' , and I would call you and her as apologists for the barbarity of islam Coyote .

You're silly.

Aris is far more experienced than I and spent a large portion of her life in those parts of the world. You would do better by shutting your mouth and reading her posts. She's certainly not an apologist.

You might know the meaning of the words but I doubt you "understand" them. That is OK.
I might have studied Islam but I am not muslim. I've studied many religions and history from many places, that does not mean I belong to or converted at any time.
Like I said, in time you will learn.

We've figured what you are. A blowhard.

Others understood. You are new here and don't know all or many of the posters. I not only grew up around muslims, I studied Islam in the AUB.

You will learn the longer you stay around.

:)

Your condescension is disgusting to say the least.

Why should I explain my whole history to someone that has been here a little over a month? There are things even those who have known me online over twenty years do not know.
You've been here a week longer? You are a newbie as well. You too have a lot to learn.

Oh shut the Hell up, asshole. You're just an arrogant snob full of bluster who likes to look down their stupid nose at people. Being a long time member of this forum has absolutely nothing to do with how well one understands the cult of Islam.

They want us all apologists for Islam. Ain't gonna happen.

Keep spreading the truth about this evil cult. I sure will.

Others understood. You are new here and don't know all or many of the posters. I not only grew up around muslims, I studied Islam in the AUB.

You will learn the longer you stay around.

:)

Your condescension is disgusting to say the least.

Why should I explain my whole history to someone that has been here a little over a month? There are things even those who have known me online over twenty years do not know.
You've been here a week longer? You are a newbie as well. You too have a lot to learn.

Condescension? Experience, age and wisdom.
Believe what you will. Silly trying to explain it to you.[/QUOTE
Irrelevant how long I've been on the boards, whether one month or 20 years. The subject is Islam and its goals and methods and they have remained the same since its founding.

You just proved you don't understand.
Do you want to solve a problem or stew in you hate?

If you want to view them as enemies that is up to you but first you have to know them, basic Sun Tzu

Now I am being condescending.
------------------------------ feck chinaman 'sun tzu' Aris . I like Teddy Roosevelt ' who said , walk softly but carry a big stick Aris .

You're silly.

Aris is far more experienced than I and spent a large portion of her life in those parts of the world. You would do better by shutting your mouth and reading her posts. She's certainly not an apologist.

If I didn't know better I'd blame it on a full moon LOL
Pismo is not new but the other two are. Some people cling to hate like a shield and don't want anyone telling them different.

keep spreading the truth LuckyDuck , Looks like Aris is some kinda apologist for islam and muslims and the way it spreads islam . Next she will be blaming the Crusades for islam being a religion which is full of rapists , murderers , practioners of female genital mutilation and 'honor' killers / murderers .

Old fart Aris already went to the Bible. LOL And notice how she excused Moslem FGM by pointing to other cultures. Too stupid to see her tricks won't work here.

You're silly.

If I didn't know better I'd blame it on a full moon LOL
Pismo is not new but the other two are. Some people cling to hate like a shield and don't want anyone telling them different.
----------------------------- nothing to do with anything other than understanding the reality of islam Aris and LuckyDuck is one hundred percent correct in his words on islam Aris .

There she goes again - as if long membership imparts knowledge of islam. How ridiculous is that.

As to the hate comment - ho hum. Old, tired and worn out attack from the radical Left handbook.

Forum List

Back