germans take a page from trump

Rostock (ots) - On the night of (aug 25-6), there was a criminal damage at a mosque occupied a club house in Parchim Westring. Unknown walled to the entrance of the operators currently under renovation building with concrete blocks. Furthermore, they glued them about 1 meter high wall with A4 sheets on which xenophobic slogans were printed. The police has started investigation.

images

I still believe that when you move to a country you should try to integrate into the culture. Intentionally acting like wart on the end of a nose does not make sense. If you don't like the country move.

Trump bricked up a Mosque? THAT IS SO COOL!!

Can I see the link? I'm surprised I haven't heard of this before, I would think the lib media would be short stroking it all over the place.

----------------------------------- thing is that I never really knew what position Aris was coming from , some of her English is odd so I never really had her figured out . My conclusion after this thread is that she is a muslim apologist same as a few others on the board . Anyway , now I have her pegged Brynmr .

Yeah, she's an arrogant apologist who buried herself in BS lies and insults. No respect for her.

it seems that Aris is similar to you and your wussy views on 'islam' , and I would call you and her as apologists for the barbarity of islam Coyote .

You're silly.

Aris is far more experienced than I and spent a large portion of her life in those parts of the world. You would do better by shutting your mouth and reading her posts. She's certainly not an apologist.

If I didn't know better I'd blame it on a full moon LOL
Pismo is not new but the other two are. Some people cling to hate like a shield and don't want anyone telling them different.

Though I don't always agree (as you know) - your posts are full of experience, fascinating and informational...unfortunately, they don't fit on a bumpersticker or soundbyte or a strictly partisan framework. Some folks can't move beyond that.

I hate to be thought of as ordinary, typical or predictable. That would be no fun.
LOL

it seems that Aris is similar to you and your wussy views on 'islam' , and I would call you and her as apologists for the barbarity of islam Coyote .

You're silly.

Aris is far more experienced than I and spent a large portion of her life in those parts of the world. You would do better by shutting your mouth and reading her posts. She's certainly not an apologist.

Pismo is not new but the other two are. Some people cling to hate like a shield and don't want anyone telling them different.

Though I don't always agree (as you know) - your posts are full of experience, fascinating and informational...unfortunately, they don't fit on a bumpersticker or soundbyte or a strictly partisan framework. Some folks can't move beyond that.

I hate to be thought of as ordinary, typical or predictable. That would be no fun.
LOL
------------------------------------------- none of those descriptive words apply Aris , I now see you as being a 'German' apologizing for muslim invaders of Germany and the West Aris .

You're silly.

LOL
------------------------------------------- none of those descriptive words apply Aris , I now see you as being a 'German' apologizing for muslim invaders of Germany and the West Aris .

You're silly.

LOL

You're still looking rather silly here Pismoe.

keep spreading the truth LuckyDuck , Looks like Aris is some kinda apologist for islam and muslims and the way it spreads islam . Next she will be blaming the Crusades for islam being a religion which is full of rapists , murderers , practioners of female genital mutilation and 'honor' killers / murderers .

Old fart Aris already went to the Bible. LOL And notice how she excused Moslem FGM by pointing to other cultures. Too stupid to see her tricks won't work here.

You're not impressing anyone here. FGM is a cultural artifact. If you think otherwise perhaps you can find something in the Quran mandating it. Perhaps you should do a little research before opening your mouth and looking so silly.

In hadith, depending on the fiqh (school of law), says it can be done but not mandatory.
A fatwa was issued back in '06 against FGM.

thing is that muslims practice 'fgm' in their homelands and in the Western World Aris .

Rostock (ots) - On the night of (aug 25-6), there was a criminal damage at a mosque occupied a club house in Parchim Westring. Unknown walled to the entrance of the operators currently under renovation building with concrete blocks. Furthermore, they glued them about 1 meter high wall with A4 sheets on which xenophobic slogans were printed. The police has started investigation.

images

I still believe that when you move to a country you should try to integrate into the culture. Intentionally acting like wart on the end of a nose does not make sense. If you don't like the country move.

Trump bricked up a Mosque? THAT IS SO COOL!!

Can I see the link? I'm surprised I haven't heard of this before, I would think the lib media would be short stroking it all over the place.

Worshippers at German mosque arrive to find thugs have BRICKED up thedoorway
Daily Mail - ‎20 hours ago‎
Far-right thugs have bricked up the door of a mosque and covered it with xenophobic slogans. The attack happened in the town of Parchim in the German state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, according to police. A wall was built out of concrete blocks which ...
Far-Right blamed as entrance to mosque in Germany bricked up
Telegraph.co.uk - ‎Aug 30, 2016‎
Muslims living in a small town in northern Germany were shocked to find someone had bricked upthe entrance to their mosque during the night. Those gathering for prayers last Friday in the town of Parchim found the door to the mosque jammed with ...
Police investigate after mosque door is bricked shut
www.worldbulletin.net - ‎14 hours ago‎
Police in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania have opened an investigation after the 1 metre-highbrick work was found in the doorway of the mosque, which is currently under construction, on the morning of August 26th, a police report states. According to ...
Parchim, Germany: mosque bricked up by suspected far right activists ...
www.ibtimes.co.uk/germany-far-right-blamed-muslims-a...
International Business Times
21 hours ago - A group of Muslims arrived at a mosque in Germany for Friday Prayers to find thedoorway had been blocked by bricks and anti-Muslim flyers ...
Police investigate after mosque door is bricked shut - The Local
www.thelocal.de/.../police-investigate-after-mosque-door-is-bricked-closed
The Local
2 days ago - Unknown people have bricked up the entrance to a mosque in northeastern Germany and stuck racist flyers to their masonry work.

You're silly.

LOL

wrong again but thanks for playing

thing is that muslims practice 'fgm' in their homelands and in the Western World Aris .

It's not practiced in "their homelands" - it depends on where they are and they aren't all Muslim.

Female genital mutilation (FGM) frequently asked questions | UNFPA - United Nations Population Fund

In Africa, FGM is known to be practiced among certain communities in 29 countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Cote d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda and Zambia.

Certain ethnic groups in Asian countries practice FGM, including in communities in India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

In the Middle East, the practice occurs in Oman, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen, as well as in Iraq, Iran, the State of Palestine and Israel.

In South America, certain communities are known to practice FGM in Columbia, Ecuador and Peru.

you girls just want to focus on 'fgm' which I did mention but that's just one issue . so here is some info . --- Female Genital Mutilation on Rise...In England --- its practice is even rising in England . Even without 'fgm' islam is a savage way of life with its murders , stabbings , mass murders , axe attacks , honor killings and all are approved by 'mohamad' Ladies . Also see 'Charlie hebdo' , see 'bataclan' and see the rapes in Germany plus lots more atrocities by 'muslims' as they practice 'islam' .

A few, mostly from africa, do but not muslims as a whole.
Only about 1% still consider it tradition.

I've seen it done where just the hood is cut and when the whole clitoris is removed. Apart from a few doctors, it is still done by an elder often with a piece of broken glass in some tribes.
Illegal in the US so those who strongly believe it must be done will go back to africa for FGM and then return to the west.
Unfortunately as radical islam increases so has FGM.

The quran gives a woman the right to an orgasm, damaging or removing the hood minimizes or removes the stimulation necessary.

It's not practiced in "their homelands" - it depends on where they are and they aren't all Muslim.

Female genital mutilation (FGM) frequently asked questions | UNFPA - United Nations Population Fund

In Africa, FGM is known to be practiced among certain communities in 29 countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Cote d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda and Zambia.

Certain ethnic groups in Asian countries practice FGM, including in communities in India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

In the Middle East, the practice occurs in Oman, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen, as well as in Iraq, Iran, the State of Palestine and Israel.

In South America, certain communities are known to practice FGM in Columbia, Ecuador and Peru.

>>the prevalence of FGM in Israel among the Negev Bedouin, which by 2009 has virtually disappeared.<<

Xenophobic slogans in German and Trump? The left has become an xenophobic slogan.
-------------------------------- I know , I found it funny but thought that it was due to the way that Aris expresses herself in English so I just ignored it .

here you go Aris , this info is current from England [repeat] . --- Female Genital Mutilation on Rise...In England --- I imagine that its the same in Germany with its muslim population Aris .

>>primarily limited to tribal enclaves in the least civilized areas of Africa and the most extreme sects of Islam.<<

From 1000 cases to 455+466=921 is not a raise, while there is an increase of immigrants from africa in the UK each year.

These are first generations, not second or third, that still cling to the old ways.

Forum List

Back