germans take a page from trump

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
Rostock (ots) - On the night of (aug 25-6), there was a criminal damage at a mosque occupied a club house in Parchim Westring. Unknown walled to the entrance of the operators currently under renovation building with concrete blocks. Furthermore, they glued them about 1 meter high wall with A4 sheets on which xenophobic slogans were printed. The police has started investigation.

images

I still believe that when you move to a country you should try to integrate into the culture. Intentionally acting like wart on the end of a nose does not make sense. If you don't like the country move.

Rostock (ots) - On the night of (aug 25-6), there was a criminal damage at a mosque occupied a club house in Parchim Westring. Unknown walled to the entrance of the operators currently under renovation building with concrete blocks. Furthermore, they glued them about 1 meter high wall with A4 sheets on which xenophobic slogans were printed. The police has started investigation.

images

I still believe that when you move to a country you should try to integrate into the culture. Intentionally acting like wart on the end of a nose does not make sense. If you don't like the country move.
You don't understand Islam. Most Muslims migrating there are there as part of a "hijrah." Such a migration is for the singular purpose of bringing Islam to non-Islamic nations and change them from within. To do this, ensures entry into paradise. They aren't going anywhere. You have to forcibly remove them or eliminate them.

images

You don't understand Islam. Most Muslims migrating there are there as part of a "hijrah." Such a migration is for the singular purpose of bringing Islam to non-Islamic nations and change them from within. To do this, ensures entry into paradise. They aren't going anywhere. You have to forcibly remove them or eliminate them.

LOL, sorry newbie but I do understand. You will figure it out soon enough.

images

Your last post makes no sense.

images

Others understood. You are new here and don't know all or many of the posters. I not only grew up around muslims, I studied Islam in the AUB.

You will learn the longer you stay around.

:)

LuckyDuck was absolutely right on. He understands Islam's purpose in coming the West and it's certainly not to integrate into Western culture.

Islam needs to be understood as the world's largest cult.

images

Others understood. You are new here and don't know all or many of the posters. I not only grew up around muslims, I studied Islam in the AUB.

I understand "hijrah" and "taqqiya." A useful tool with you Muslims.

Your condescension is disgusting to say the least.

images

I understand "hijrah" and "taqqiya." A useful tool with you Muslims.

You might know the meaning of the words but I doubt you "understand" them. That is OK.
I might have studied Islam but I am not muslim. I've studied many religions and history from many places, that does not mean I belong to or converted at any time.
Like I said, in time you will learn.

images

------------------------------------------- i think that LuckyDuck is 100 percent correct concerning what he said , 'hiraje' and taqiyah , murder , rape , dhiminitude is mohamed approved and is how muslims spread islam .

Why should I explain my whole history to someone that has been here a little over a month? There are things even those who have known me online over twenty years do not know.
You've been here a week longer? You are a newbie as well. You too have a lot to learn.

Condescension? Experience, age and wisdom.
Believe what you will. Silly trying to explain it to you.

good job , continue spreading your thinking and knowledge LuckyDuck .

Why should I explain my whole history to someone that has been here a little over a month? There are things even those who have known me online over twenty years do not know.
You've been here a week longer? You are a newbie as well. You too have a lot to learn.

Believe what you will. Silly trying to explain it to you.[/QUOTE
Irrelevant how long I've been on the boards, whether one month or 20 years. The subject is Islam and its goals and methods and they have remained the same since its founding.

images

------------------------------------------- i think that LuckyDuck is 100 percent correct concerning what he said , 'hiraje' and taqiyah , murder , rape , dhiminitude is mohamed approved and is how muslims spread islam .

Every group or country lies in some way, even by omission. This should be no surprise. As for the journey from mecca to medina comparing it to muslims moving to germany, no not the same.
Islam is a hard culture and religion for those outside to understand, even for those who do. I won't apologize for the evils but in time perhaps some will understand it is not so different than faiths you are more familiar with. There is good and bad in all. Christian history is no less ugly.

Till you understand more you will cling to the idea that what you see in the news and islam are the same thing, they are not. Yes, they claim to be muslims but they do not represent muslims as a whole.

When you get rid of the chip, perhaps you will be willing learn in time.

Believe what you will. Silly trying to explain it to you.[/QUOTE
Irrelevant how long I've been on the boards, whether one month or 20 years. The subject is Islam and its goals and methods and they have remained the same since its founding.

You just proved you don't understand.
Do you want to solve a problem or stew in you hate?

If you want to view them as enemies that is up to you but first you have to know them, basic Sun Tzu

Now I am being condescending.

keep spreading the truth LuckyDuck , Looks like Aris is some kinda apologist for islam and muslims and the way it spreads islam . Next she will be blaming the Crusades for islam being a religion which is full of rapists , murderers , practioners of female genital mutilation and 'honor' killers / murderers . ------------- The Killing of Farkhunda --- checkout my link , killing of 'Fahrkunda' to see muslims at work . Finally , keep spreading reality about muslims LuckyDuck .

Forum List

Back