Gee wonder why theres so many Good boys got dead

Shes a racist ..pure and simple...just like any whitey who would proclaim they hate all blacks would be labelled
Sounds more like to me she is fed up and has written most whites off. How much you want to bet she has some white friends?

She was punching her teacher when she was three.

This isn't some rational decision she reached after a lifetime of oppression.

This was the way she was raised.

From day one.
White kids have punched their teachers at 3. Ive seen that first hand. Has nothing to do with racism.

Yes. Probably to do with serious behavioral and/or emotional issues.

This chick is claiming that her anger comes from all the discrimination she has faced all her life.

All her long hard life. What is she? 25? No. 23 and already a millionaire.
Thats where my anger came from. Made me a success to be honest. I was going to be damned if I let white racism stop me.

She is claiming her anger, that led her to punch a teacher in the face when she was three, was from all the discrimination she has faced.

And she is 23 and a millionaire.

Do you really not see a problem with this picture?

Sounds more like to me she is fed up and has written most whites off. How much you want to bet she has some white friends?

From day one.
White kids have punched their teachers at 3. Ive seen that first hand. Has nothing to do with racism.

This chick is claiming that her anger comes from all the discrimination she has faced all her life.

Thats where my anger came from. Made me a success to be honest. I was going to be damned if I let white racism stop me.

She is claiming her anger, that led her to punch a teacher in the face when she was three, was from all the discrimination she has faced.

No I dont see a problem. What problem do you see?

From day one.

He's a racist too, so naturally he doesn't see her racism.

I've never seen a black fight one on one outside the ring. They don't do it. If your wife smacked a white chick, it's because she had backup. Probably you.

I've never seen a black fight one on one outside the ring. They don't do it. If your wife smacked a white chick, it's because she had backup. Probably you.
I've beat plenty of white peoples asses by myself. I didnt know my wife when this happened. My wife did this when she was 17 and lived in a predominantly white very affluent community. Black people dont play soccer in the ghetto where I came from. She had not one other Black girl in the entire league let alone on her team. Her parents just taught her right. She knew she was Black unlike some of the uncle toms that are raised in similar environments.

I've beat plenty of white peoples asses by myself. I didnt know my wife when this happened. My wife did this when she was 17 and lived in a predominantly white very affluent community. Black people dont play soccer in the ghetto where I came from. She had not one other Black girl in the entire league let alone on her team. Her parents just taught her right. She knew she was Black unlike some of the uncle toms that are raised in similar environments.

Again your incompetence with the language shows.

You said you were proud of her when she did it, which means you were there. Go back to school, criminal.

You said you were proud of her when she did it, which means you were there. Go back to school, criminal.

Your reading comprehension is effected by the crack. I never said "when she did it". Try again crack whore.

By the way, if some of you would like, please go to her Facebook page, and after you remind her that Facebook is a white invention, you can give the little black racist whore a piece of your mind.

Azealia Banks Facebook
You would be better off keeping your piece of mind. She has plenty of money to buy any pieces she may want.

Actually scratch that. Go give her a piece of your mind. she will use the collective pieces to make more money. :laugh:

Your reading comprehension is effected by the crack. I never said "when she did it". Try again crack whore.

You don't even know what you say. Because you're an illiterate loser.

Better thing to do to facebook is demand the racist be removed.....know facebook hates racism............rriiighhhhttttttttt...........oh thats right blacks cant be racist............

Forum List

Back