Gee wonder why theres so many Good boys got dead

It was a dumb comment that would have gotten your ass beat if I had of heard you say that to a Black woman. I dont need to hear a white perspective you need to be careful about what you say. That very easily could have been construed as a sexual comment. The fact you dont get it tells me you live in lala land and have no desire to understand that your witty remarks dont mean the same thing to other people. When I would want your white perspective I would ask you for it.

Perhaps you need to understand that my comments don't mean what you assume they mean.

Perhaps your assumption that you have a right to tell me to be careful about what I say, or you will kick my ass means that you are the one that is not prepared to understand other people.

Perhaps I don't want to live in a land where my ass in in danger because some racist black person is going to attack me if they find some minor offense in what I do.

You ever been arrested for attacking some white guy for no reason?

If I said that I felt I had the right to beat any black man that didn't show the proper respect to a white woman, you would have no problem seeing that I was a racist bigot.

Sound familar?

You are demonstrating that exact mindset.

YOu sure that's the way you want to be?
Thats pretty dumb to assume someone is going to understand your meaning when it means something completely different to them. When dealing with whites I dont say certain things because I wouldnt want them to take it the wrong way. You should learn that type of respect or you are going to wind up a victim of a misunderstanding.

I do have a right to tell you. No one is going to stop me from doing so. You are free to disregard it but you have my permission to do so.

If you dont want to live in a land like that then move somewhere that you are safe and can say what you want without fear of facing the consequences.

No. I have never attacked a white guy for no reason. Its always and only been because of racism.

No I wouldnt see you as a racist bigot. I would actually believe you had some balls and willing to stand up for a woman.

No it doesnt sound familiar.

Yes I am sure I want to be that way. To me there is nothing more precious than a Black woman except for a Black child.

I was speaking plain English and quoting a common tv commercial, of the time. For some random black guy to use that as a justification to "kick my ass" is just that black guy being a violent asshole.

You have a right to talk to me. You do not have a right to "kick my ass".

No. I think I will stay right here. If you have a problem with me living my life the way I want to, I will deal with that, and you when the time comes.

ONly for racism? Considering that you see my "rolling a rollo to my friend" as justification for violence, I have no faith in your judgement.

THe logic I just describe was that of the classic lynching. Are you sure you support that?

You sure you want to emulate the violence of the lynch mobs of the old South?

BTW, how is that violence working out for the black community? Really moving you guys forward?

BTW Hispanics are the group that are really growing in this country, not whites, not blacks. You think they are going to walk on eggshells around you for the rest of your life?

Someday, you'll be old. And the young violent punks will be brown...
English isnt plain. it has many dialects. Black people speak a different dialect of english and your witty remark would have been construed as an insult without the benefit of me seeing your body language and tone.

Glad you agree I have a right to tell you i would have kicked your ass.

If you will stay right here then why did you bring up that you didnt want to live in a place that you had to show respect? Did you think that would make me feel guilty or something?

Yes only for racism. Your faith is none of my concern. You asked and I told you. Perhaps you shouldn't ask questions you dont like the answer to.

Violence against people that lack respect even after being told something is disrespectful is not a vice in my book.

Violence in the Black community has nothing to do with your issues.

Hispanics also feel the same. Thats why they show respect for others and have a problem with whites such as yourself.

Everyone gets old. You adapt.

You are responsible for deciding that an innocent comment is justification for you to commit violence. It is your choice to be a violent criminal.

I am giving you notice that you do not get to define this land. It is mine as much as it is yours. YOu do not get to define the rules as "rolling a rollo to my friend" as just cause for violence.

Just because you assume it to be "racism" does not mean that is the truth. The violence you cause in on you, not the alleged "racist" who you felt you had a right to assault.

Your book? LOL.

Agreed, violence in the black community has nothing to do with my issues. I'm not the one who is stating that he will attack people for no reason.

You sure you aren't open to the idea that you might be doing something wrong? I've known blacks who have died for no reason.

Oh, sorry, no reason "in my book".

No. I'm pretty sure Hispanics aren't going to give you a pass on attacking them for no reason. Some stupid whites might. Browns? NO.

And no, you don't adapt. If you want to turn this land into a violent hellhole, someday you'll be the victim. If you're lucky enough to get that old.

Some day you won't be up on the latest cultural nuance, and some asshole will decide that you didn't show someone enough respect and you'll get your ass kicked.
Typically I make decisions for myself. I thought most people did the same.

Noted. However, I dont pay attention to people that tell me I cant define my world.

Truth is subjective. Your truth has no bearing on mine. Thats where white people frequently get confused.

Yes my book.

Who said I was closed? I dont mind dying for certain things. I've known whites that have died for dumb reasons like lack of respect.

I dont attack people for "no reason" no matter the race. That would be dumb. I'm not asking for a pass. I'm informing you of the consequences.

When that day comes I will be taught a lesson. The difference is I will learn which seems to be something you have a problem with.

Perhaps you need to understand that my comments don't mean what you assume they mean.

Perhaps your assumption that you have a right to tell me to be careful about what I say, or you will kick my ass means that you are the one that is not prepared to understand other people.

Perhaps I don't want to live in a land where my ass in in danger because some racist black person is going to attack me if they find some minor offense in what I do.

You ever been arrested for attacking some white guy for no reason?

If I said that I felt I had the right to beat any black man that didn't show the proper respect to a white woman, you would have no problem seeing that I was a racist bigot.

Sound familar?

You are demonstrating that exact mindset.

YOu sure that's the way you want to be?
Thats pretty dumb to assume someone is going to understand your meaning when it means something completely different to them. When dealing with whites I dont say certain things because I wouldnt want them to take it the wrong way. You should learn that type of respect or you are going to wind up a victim of a misunderstanding.

I do have a right to tell you. No one is going to stop me from doing so. You are free to disregard it but you have my permission to do so.

If you dont want to live in a land like that then move somewhere that you are safe and can say what you want without fear of facing the consequences.

No. I have never attacked a white guy for no reason. Its always and only been because of racism.

No I wouldnt see you as a racist bigot. I would actually believe you had some balls and willing to stand up for a woman.

Yes I am sure I want to be that way. To me there is nothing more precious than a Black woman except for a Black child.

I was speaking plain English and quoting a common tv commercial, of the time. For some random black guy to use that as a justification to "kick my ass" is just that black guy being a violent asshole.

No. I think I will stay right here. If you have a problem with me living my life the way I want to, I will deal with that, and you when the time comes.

ONly for racism? Considering that you see my "rolling a rollo to my friend" as justification for violence, I have no faith in your judgement.

THe logic I just describe was that of the classic lynching. Are you sure you support that?

BTW, how is that violence working out for the black community? Really moving you guys forward?

BTW Hispanics are the group that are really growing in this country, not whites, not blacks. You think they are going to walk on eggshells around you for the rest of your life?

English isnt plain. it has many dialects. Black people speak a different dialect of english and your witty remark would have been construed as an insult without the benefit of me seeing your body language and tone.

If you will stay right here then why did you bring up that you didnt want to live in a place that you had to show respect? Did you think that would make me feel guilty or something?

Yes only for racism. Your faith is none of my concern. You asked and I told you. Perhaps you shouldn't ask questions you dont like the answer to.

Violence against people that lack respect even after being told something is disrespectful is not a vice in my book.

Hispanics also feel the same. Thats why they show respect for others and have a problem with whites such as yourself.

You are responsible for deciding that an innocent comment is justification for you to commit violence. It is your choice to be a violent criminal.

I am giving you notice that you do not get to define this land. It is mine as much as it is yours. YOu do not get to define the rules as "rolling a rollo to my friend" as just cause for violence.

Just because you assume it to be "racism" does not mean that is the truth. The violence you cause in on you, not the alleged "racist" who you felt you had a right to assault.

Your book? LOL.

Agreed, violence in the black community has nothing to do with my issues. I'm not the one who is stating that he will attack people for no reason.

You sure you aren't open to the idea that you might be doing something wrong? I've known blacks who have died for no reason.

No. I'm pretty sure Hispanics aren't going to give you a pass on attacking them for no reason. Some stupid whites might. Browns? NO.

And no, you don't adapt. If you want to turn this land into a violent hellhole, someday you'll be the victim. If you're lucky enough to get that old.

Some day you won't be up on the latest cultural nuance, and some asshole will decide that you didn't show someone enough respect and you'll get your ass kicked.

Noted. However, I dont pay attention to people that tell me I cant define my world.

Truth is subjective. Your truth has no bearing on mine. Thats where white people frequently get confused.

Yes my book.

Who said I was closed? I dont mind dying for certain things. I've known whites that have died for dumb reasons like lack of respect.

I dont attack people for "no reason" no matter the race. That would be dumb. I'm not asking for a pass. I'm informing you of the consequences.

When that day comes I will be taught a lesson. The difference is I will learn which seems to be something you have a problem with.

Agreed. People make their decisions. I'm telling your your bs reasons do not justify your actions.

Not your world. YOu share it with plenty of other people. That you need to be told that indicates a problem. Your problem. You do not have the right to act like it is just your world.

If you are passing judgement on other people than it is not just your truth. I meant no disrespect to that young woman. That is the truth. YOur assumption that I did, is the problem, not my behavior.

Your book seems to be nothing but a tool to rationalize your bad behavior, to yourself if nothing else.

You have shown you are closed with your dismissal of any other viewpoints.

YOu don't mind dying for certain things? Query, of the times you've felt a need to take action against someone who wasn't showing the proper respect, how many times were they bigger or tougher than you, or had some other advantage?

Consequences? You aren't discussing consequences. YOu are discussing random violence when you think you have the opportunity and you can justify it to yourself. There is no cause other than you are a violent bigot.

"Roll a rollo to a friend"? Fighting words? Spare me your excuses to yourself.

When that day comes you will not learn a lesson. You will be a victim of a violent asshole for no reason.

Your book? LOL.

Yes my book.

Agreed. People make their decisions. I'm telling your your bs reasons do not justify your actions.

Not your world. YOu share it with plenty of other people. That you need to be told that indicates a problem. Your problem. You do not have the right to act like it is just your world.

If you are passing judgement on other people than it is not just your truth. I meant no disrespect to that young woman. That is the truth. YOur assumption that I did, is the problem, not my behavior.

Your book seems to be nothing but a tool to rationalize your bad behavior, to yourself if nothing else.

YOu don't mind dying for certain things? Query, of the times you've felt a need to take action against someone who wasn't showing the proper respect, how many times were they bigger or tougher than you, or had some other advantage?

Consequences? You aren't discussing consequences. YOu are discussing random violence when you think you have the opportunity and you can justify it to yourself. There is no cause other than you are a violent bigot.

When that day comes you will not learn a lesson. You will be a victim of a violent asshole for no reason.
Doesnt really matter what you tell me. You dont run the decision making process for me.

Yes my world. I only share that world with those I chose to. Yes I do have the right. Served me well so far.

Yes its my truth. My judgement, my truth. Thats how it works. You say you meant no disrespect but thats not true. The fact you didnt think twice about saying something so stupid is indicative of your disrespect.

I dont have to rationalize my behavior to anyone but myself. I dont care what others think.

Correct. I dont mind dying for certain things. Bigger? Every single time. Tougher? Evidently zero. Had an advantage? 5 times.

I dont look for opportunities for violence. I'm about respect. Those that show disrespect get dealt with.

Those were your words. Spare me your whining because someone didnt like your dumb comment.

Of course I will learn a lesson. Everyday I learn something new. I wont ever be a victim and the person that teaches me that leasson will have a reason regardless if you or I think they do or not.

Your book? LOL.

Yes my book.

Doesnt really matter what you tell me. You dont run the decision making process for me.

Yes my world. I only share that world with those I chose to. Yes I do have the right. Served me well so far.

Yes its my truth. My judgement, my truth. Thats how it works. You say you meant no disrespect but thats not true. The fact you didnt think twice about saying something so stupid is indicative of your disrespect.

I dont have to rationalize my behavior to anyone but myself. I dont care what others think.

Correct. I dont mind dying for certain things. Bigger? Every single time. Tougher? Evidently zero. Had an advantage? 5 times.

I dont look for opportunities for violence. I'm about respect. Those that show disrespect get dealt with.

Those were your words. Spare me your whining because someone didnt like your dumb comment.

Of course I will learn a lesson. Everyday I learn something new. I wont ever be a victim and the person that teaches me that leasson will have a reason regardless if you or I think they do or not.

You walk down the street, how do you avoid sharing it with random strangers? Violence?

Making a minor joke about dropping a piece of candy is not disrespect.

That you insist that it is so, just shows that you are determined to NOT live in peace with anyone who is not just like you.

You are the bigot.

So, never lost a fight...

Either you are quite the brawler, or you are really really lucky that those in the world that violate your vague ill defined code just happens to be people you can take in a fight, or perhaps there is some other process at work...

No. If you are an old guy being attacked by some violent bigot because of no reason, there is no lesson and you will be the victim.

How many friends/family have you lost to the violence that is so common in US black culture?

Man oh man, this story is all over social media, and on every site the comments from readers are almost all very negative towards this bitch.

"In America, this woman is free to publicly say whatever she wants. She's also free to publicly hate whomever she wants.
But she's NOT free from the consequences from the public for doing so".

Man oh man, this story is all over social media, and on every site the comments from readers are almost all very negative towards this bitch.

"In America, this woman is free to publicly say whatever she wants. She's also free to publicly hate whomever she wants.
But she's NOT free from the consequences from the public for doing so".

That is really good news. I'm glad to hear that. Thanks.

You can go to Playboy's Facebook page, and check the posts left. Most are negative of her, and of Playboy for giving her the platform.

Overweight and Obesity Rates for Adults by Race/Ethnicity

White 62.8%

Black
72.7%

Hispanic 68.4%

Overweight and Obesity Rates for Adults by Race Ethnicity The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

That is a LOT of fat people in our country. I remember when I was a kid in school, fat people were the minority. Most of us were normal sized kids with the occasional fat kid. Nowadays, I see that skinny kids are the minority. Most of the are fat. I wonder what that says for our future? America = bunch of fatties!

It's no wonder with the portion sizes people seem to be able to woof down. :cheeky-smiley-018: sometimes when I go out to eat, they put a HUGE plate of food in front of me, and I find it quite overwhelming. I sometimes can even lose my appetite. I wonder HOW can anybody fit SO MUCH food in their stomach? Gross.

Overweight and Obesity Rates for Adults by Race/Ethnicity

White 62.8%

Black
72.7%

Hispanic 68.4%

Overweight and Obesity Rates for Adults by Race Ethnicity The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

That is a LOT of fat people in our country. I remember when I was a kid in school, fat people were the minority. Most of us were normal sized kids with the occasional fat kid. Nowadays, I see that skinny kids are the minority. Most of the are fat. I wonder what that says for our future? America = bunch of fatties!

It's no wonder with the portion sizes people seem to be able to woof down. :cheeky-smiley-018: sometimes when I go out to eat, they put a HUGE plate of food in front of me, and I find it quite overwhelming. I sometimes can even lose my appetite. I wonder HOW can anybody fit SO MUCH food in their stomach? Gross.

It is amazing how many overweight people there are (remember, when the Zombie apocalypse comes the fatties will be the first to go) like you I remember when a couple kids in class, or a couple coworkers would be overweight. Now, good god, just walk through any mall, it's eye opening.

Portion sizes, high sugar amounts, and lack of activity are the culprit.
I remember back in the day, we would be playing baseball, basketball, etc, and someone might show up with a glass quart bottle of pop, and everyone would take a couple swallows off of it, and that would be that.
Now kids sit around playing video games and each guzzling a 44 ouncer of sugar.

Unless something changes soon, if you think type II diabetes is bad now, just wait 20-30 years. You're going to have a generation of people without lower legs.

Azealia Banks Accused Of Tweeting Photo Of Her Genitals To Blogger Matt Walsh

been accused of tweeting her genitals to conservative blogger Matt Walsh.

“If you guys look closely enough you can see the future,” Azaelia Banks allegedly says in a deleted tweet published by conservative political blog TheBlaze.

The bloggers say the censored twitter photo shows Banks's nether regions in the nude.

"I write a post to @AZEALIABANKS," Matt Walsh writes via Twitter. "She responds by tweeting me a photo of her vagina. Sexual harassment? Or is that just when guys do it?"

The conservative political blogger wrote a blog about the Harlem artist in response to Banks's Playboy spread.

“I read about your interview with Playboy magazine where you apparently took off your clothes and talked about how much you hate white people,” Matt Walsh writes via TheBlaze. “Just another day at the office for you, I suppose. I confess I didn’t read the whole exchange, though I’m sure it was packed with penetrating insight and searing self-reflection.”

Walsh pointed to a section in the recent interview which he says is hateful.

“I hate everything about this country," Banks says in the Playboy spread: “Azaelia Banks: Wild And Uncensored For Playboy” which was published last week (March 16). "Like, I hate fat white Americans…All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms… Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma — that’s really America.”

To respond to the conservative blogger, Banks took to Twitter.

Azealia Banks Accused Of Tweeting Photo Of Her Genitals To Blogger Matt Walsh Get The Latest Hip Hop News Rap News Hip Hop Album Sales HipHopDX

“If you guys look closely enough you can see the future,” Azaelia Banks allegedly says in a deleted tweet published by conservative political blog TheBlaze.

The bloggers say the censored twitter photo shows Banks's nether regions in the nude.

"I write a post to @AZEALIABANKS," Matt Walsh writes via Twitter. "She responds by tweeting me a photo of her vagina. Sexual harassment? Or is that just when guys do it?"

The conservative political blogger wrote a blog about the Harlem artist in response to Banks's Playboy spread.

“I read about your interview with Playboy magazine where you apparently took off your clothes and talked about how much you hate white people,” Matt Walsh writes via TheBlaze. “Just another day at the office for you, I suppose. I confess I didn’t read the whole exchange, though I’m sure it was packed with penetrating insight and searing self-reflection.”

“I hate everything about this country," Banks says in the Playboy spread: “Azaelia Banks: Wild And Uncensored For Playboy” which was published last week (March 16). "Like, I hate fat white Americans…All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms… Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma — that’s really America.”

Azealia Banks Accused Of Tweeting Photo Of Her Genitals To Blogger Matt Walsh Get The Latest Hip Hop News Rap News Hip Hop Album Sales HipHopDX

Good grief. She is just an all around disgusting human being, huh? :cuckoo:

Yeah a real peach !

Yeah a real peach !

Let's deport her to Iran. :D

It is a real barrier is it not........boom thAT over the airways and gin up more hate ....which turns into violence,,....... and then complain that there isnt peace and love while you're out playing scorched earth.......and I dont buy that all blacks have been hated on ...hate is another word that doesnt mean anything anymore the way its tossed around for petty crap
I dont think its a barrier. If whites in general really wanted racial harmony then they would listen and wonder what she is so angry about. The fact that your reaction is "see they dont want racial harmony" is revealing. The fact you attributed that sentiment to me is even more revealing as it underlines your inability to have a honest conversation on the issue.

I dont think she is actually angry. I think it is a practiced act. It is more than obvious that she has decided.that her brand.is about being provocative and shocking to a segment of the population that otherwise would not even know who she is.

I have seen little or no public evidence of her actively living or behaving consistently with this personna that she projects.

i could be wrong but I dont think so.

Yeah a real peach !

Let's deport her to Iran. :D

Works for me.

"I hate fat white Americans," Banks continued. "All the people who are crunched into the middle of America are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms. Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma — that's really America." Azealia Banks hates everything about this country - NY Daily News and multiple female mob brawls weekly.......

Oh, thought this was about how everyone shot by Police is described as a "good boy." :) Never hear em say anything truthful, "Ya well my son was a total douchebag. This was just a matter of time." :)

Forum List

Back