Gee wonder why theres so many Good boys got dead

yeah thats it......... there will never be racial harmony with this bs celebrated..........

You'll notice the skank doesn't actually describe any incidents of racism that she's suffered.

Just another bigoted, poorly educumated criminal like Schlep, who thinks whitey owes them a living, thanks to generations of being told they're too stupid and too pathetic to compete without artificial props or criminal acts.

You'll notice the skank doesn't actually describe any incidents of racism that she's suffered.

Just another bigoted, poorly educumated criminal like Schlep, who thinks whitey owes them a living, thanks to generations of being told they're too stupid and too pathetic to compete without artificial props or criminal acts.
You must be unable to read. Figures. You must be coming down off the crack high.

You must be unable to read. Figures. You must be coming down off the crack high.

Oh maybe you're talking about this:

"Using scare tactics apparently worked for the "Ice Princess" rapper, who boasted about once punching a teacher in the face when she was 3-years-old and attending preschool."
"People have always been scared of me," she said before laughing off the incident with her teacher."

Obviously. Poor picked upon niglet. She's a criminal. I expect she'll end up in prison, or just dead.

"Using scare tactics apparently worked for the "Ice Princess" rapper, who boasted about once punching a teacher in the face when she was 3-years-old and attending preschool."
"People have always been scared of me," she said before laughing off the incident with her teacher."

Obviously. Poor picked upon niglet. She's a criminal. I expect she'll end up in prison, or just dead.
If she is anything like me she wont ever spend a minute in jail. She sounds too intelligent for that.

If she is anything like me she wont ever spend a minute in jail. She sounds too intelligent for that.

It figures that you would think so.

Psst...being a sociopath isn't an indication of intelligence. It's just an indication of criminality.

But you don't understand that, you can't. You don't even understand the language, one can't expect you to understand anything else.

And he just admitted blacks dont want racial harmony ..... so whats the point of the whole charade.........

yeah thats it......... there will never be racial harmony with the bs celebrated..........
There was never racial harmony before. Why do you think its incumbent upon Blacks to help you not be racist?

Who said I was racist ..... oh thats just assumed isnt it.....think thats called racism .....
Its only assumed. When you imply that Blacks returning the hate given them is the real barrier to racial harmony I have to assume you are A. white and B. a racist.

yeah thats it......... there will never be racial harmony with this bs celebrated..........
The PC Police aren't after racial harmony.

They're just going to keep hating and instigating, waiting on demographics to work for them over time.

Sure beats working hard, sacrificing, producing and doing what's right.

They may be in for a surprise.

yeah thats it......... there will never be racial harmony with the bs celebrated..........
There was never racial harmony before. Why do you think its incumbent upon Blacks to help you not be racist?

Who said I was racist ..... oh thats just assumed isnt it.....think thats called racism .....
And he just admitted blacks dont want racial harmony ..... so whats the point of the whole charade.........

"Sociopaths are masters at influence and deception. Very little of what they say actually checks out in terms of facts or reality, but they're extremely skillful at making the things they say sound believable, even if they're just making them up out of thin air."

"Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse."
" Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences"
"Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs"
"Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth"
"Sociopaths are masters are presenting themselves as heroes with high morals and philosophy, yet underneath it they are the true criminal minds in society who steal, undermine, deceive, and often incite emotional chaos among entire communities. "

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz3UgbD3mSu

It is a real barrier is it not........boom thAT over the airways and gin up more hate ....which turns into violence,,....... and then complain that there isnt peace and love while you're out playing scorched earth.......and I dont buy that all blacks have been hated on ...hate is another word that doesnt mean anything anymore the way its tossed around for petty crap

"Most sociopaths will become angry or aggressive when their integrity is questioned, whereas a sane person would simply be happy to help clear up any misinformation or misunderstanding.

"Beware of fact-checking the sociopath by asking other people under his or her influence. A sociopath will usually have a small group of cult-like followers who not only believe their fictional tales, but who actually internalize those fictions to the point where they rewrite their own memories to be consistent with them."

"Sociopaths never answer facts; they always attack the messenger."

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz3UgbsYbpu

This chick just admitted that she hates white people.

She is an unabashed racist of the type that libs like to think that conservatives are.

I

Shes a racist ..pure and simple...just like any whitey who would proclaim they hate all blacks would be labelled

Forum List

Back