Gee wonder why theres so many Good boys got dead

So to sum up racial harmony is inconsequential and not a worthwhile goal. black hate good and to be understood even though they tell you its not possible white hate bad and give us money but that wont end the hate ............. so what did Martin Luther waste his time on
Racial harmony is very worthwhile. Its not worthwhile for Blacks to wait on whites to get with the program. In the meantime your white hate will be used as motivation. If you want to understand, you should listen instead of talking. You have two ears and one mouth for a reason. Its twice as easy to listen than talk. Reparations is a key issue in admitting to the history of the US. Blacks arent really concerned if you agree or not. Just letting you know. MLK didnt waste his time. I can do and go where ever I want to. I can vote. I can have sex with a white girl if I want to. However, the job is not done. Whites have to move to the position that laws are not needed for these things to be accepted. Thats your issue not ours.

By the way, if some of you would like, please go to her Facebook page, and after you remind her that Facebook is a white invention, you can give the little black racist whore a piece of your mind.

Azealia Banks Facebook
You would be better off keeping your piece of mind. She has plenty of money to buy any pieces she may want.

Actually scratch that. Go give her a piece of your mind. she will use the collective pieces to make more money. :laugh:

By the way, if some of you would like, please go to her Facebook page, and after you remind her that Facebook is a white invention, you can give the little black racist whore a piece of your mind.

Azealia Banks Facebook
You would be better off keeping your piece of mind. She has plenty of money to buy any pieces she may want.

Actually scratch that. Go give her a piece of your mind. she will use the collective pieces to make more money. :laugh:

Well we'll see, I for one plan on starting up an e-mail campaign and going after advertisers, concert venues, etc. that feature the racist bitch.

You are an illiterate loser. You really don't know what you're saying, or what you're doing. And nobody else knows either, because you don't speak or write the language intelligently.

This isn't the first time you've heard this dear.
You keep telling me that but everyone else understands me. I think youre just mad because you claimed I said something which highlighted your inability to read the english language you were born to.

I'm not the only one who tells you that, schlep. Everybody recognizes what an ignoramus you are, and how you butcher the language.
Only you and the other people I have hurt on this forum tell me that. i know you are lying because everyone else understands me just fine and you continue to converse with me. If you didnt understand what I was writing then how are you able to respond? Did you find the quote that says what you claimed I wrote? No? Exactly.
laugh.gif

Lol.

You're an idiot.
Youre a bigger idiot. No wonder you cant find the quote you claim I said.
laugh.gif

otay1mx.jpg

Azealia Banks Facebook

Azealia Banks Facebook

Well we'll see, I for one plan on starting up an e-mail campaign and going after advertisers, concert venues, etc. that feature the racist bitch.
Good luck.

yeah thats it......... there will never be racial harmony with the bs celebrated..........
There was never racial harmony before. Why do you think its incumbent upon Blacks to help you not be racist?

Who said I was racist ..... oh thats just assumed isnt it.....think thats called racism .....
Its only assumed. When you imply that Blacks returning the hate given them is the real barrier to racial harmony I have to assume you are A. white and B. a racist.

Hate? The woman is rich because of this America that she so hates.

yeah thats it......... there will never be racial harmony with the bs celebrated..........
There was never racial harmony before. Why do you think its incumbent upon Blacks to help you not be racist?

Who said I was racist ..... oh thats just assumed isnt it.....think thats called racism .....
Its only assumed. When you imply that Blacks returning the hate given them is the real barrier to racial harmony I have to assume you are A. white and B. a racist.

No. Shes rich because she used her anger as motivation. If she was rich just because of america everyone would be rich.

No. Shes rich because she used her anger as motivation. If she was rich just because of america everyone would be rich.

No, if she lived in Africa, she would not be rich. Lol.

And he just admitted blacks dont want racial harmony ..... so whats the point of the whole charade.........

"Sociopaths are masters at influence and deception. Very little of what they say actually checks out in terms of facts or reality, but they're extremely skillful at making the things they say sound believable, even if they're just making them up out of thin air."

"Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse."
" Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences"
"Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs"
"Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth"
"Sociopaths are masters are presenting themselves as heroes with high morals and philosophy, yet underneath it they are the true criminal minds in society who steal, undermine, deceive, and often incite emotional chaos among entire communities. "

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz3UgbD3mSu
Holy shit! That is Asslips! Hes a fucking sociopath.

Azealia Banks Facebook

Azealia Banks Facebook

Good luck.

Thank you.

No, if she lived in Africa, she would not be rich. Lol.
Why not? There are rich Africans in Africa. :laugh:

Nigerian billionaires dominate African rich list with 49bn between them World news The Guardian

She was punching her teacher when she was three.

This isn't some rational decision she reached after a lifetime of oppression.

This was the way she was raised.

From day one.
White kids have punched their teachers at 3. Ive seen that first hand. Has nothing to do with racism.

Yes. Probably to do with serious behavioral and/or emotional issues.

This chick is claiming that her anger comes from all the discrimination she has faced all her life.

All her long hard life. What is she? 25? No. 23 and already a millionaire.
Thats where my anger came from. Made me a success to be honest. I was going to be damned if I let white racism stop me.

She is claiming her anger, that led her to punch a teacher in the face when she was three, was from all the discrimination she has faced.

And she is 23 and a millionaire.

Do you really not see a problem with this picture?
No I dont see a problem. What problem do you see?

A three year old has not had a lifetime of discrimination to feed her rage.

A 23 year old millionaire has not had a lifetime of discrimination to feed her rage.

She hates white people because she was taught to hate white people, not because of any imagined discrimination.

White kids have punched their teachers at 3. Ive seen that first hand. Has nothing to do with racism.

This chick is claiming that her anger comes from all the discrimination she has faced all her life.

Thats where my anger came from. Made me a success to be honest. I was going to be damned if I let white racism stop me.

She is claiming her anger, that led her to punch a teacher in the face when she was three, was from all the discrimination she has faced.

A 23 year old millionaire has not had a lifetime of discrimination to feed her rage.

She hates white people because she was taught to hate white people, not because of any imagined discrimination.
I disagree. All it takes is one instance of racism.

If she was taught to hate whites then whites were doing the teaching.

She said "lifetime". That's not one instance.

She has said little about the "white people" who you claim taught her to hate white people.

Whatever discrimination she was facing, it was not enough to prevent her from becoming a self made millionaire at 23.

And her rage was well developed AT 3.

That must have been a interesting story of ups and downs...

Or she is full of shit and was taught to hate white people by a racist family and/or community.

She has said little about the "white people" who you claim taught her to hate white people.

Whatever discrimination she was facing, it was not enough to prevent her from becoming a self made millionaire at 23.

Or she is full of shit and was taught to hate white people by a racist family and/or community.
A lifetime to a 3 year old would be anything that happened during that 3 years.

She doesnt have to say a lot about white people to me. Benefits of being Black. I know exactly what she is talking about.

Discrimination cant stop you if you dont quit. You find a way. The resentment comes from people trying to stop you do to you being Black.

A lifetime to a 3 year old would be anything that happened during that 3 years.

She doesnt have to say a lot about white people to me. Benefits of being Black. I know exactly what she is talking about.

Discrimination cant stop you if you dont quit. You find a way. The resentment comes from people trying to stop you do to you being Black.

She didn't say "Lifetime" at three, she said it in this interview, at 23.

Oh, you "know" what she is talking about as a benefit of being black?

Well, I have the benefit of being white, the other side of this little drama you and her are perceiving and thus, I "know" what she is referring to also.

And it's B.S.

Discrimination can totally stop you. That you think it can't shows that you have not faced it.

And a self made millionaire at 23? That's a meteoric rise. NO time for setbacks or road blocks there.

Forum List

Back