Gee wonder why theres so many Good boys got dead

It is a real barrier is it not........boom thAT over the airways and gin up more hate ....which turns into violence,,....... and then complain that there isnt peace and love while you're out playing scorched earth.......and I dont buy that all blacks have been hated on ...hate is another word that doesnt mean anything anymore the way its tossed around for petty crap
I dont think its a barrier. If whites in general really wanted racial harmony then they would listen and wonder what she is so angry about. The fact that your reaction is "see they dont want racial harmony" is revealing. The fact you attributed that sentiment to me is even more revealing as it underlines your inability to have a honest conversation on the issue.

It's funny you lump all whites together.

There are tons of white liberals on this site, and others like it, who I am sure will be lining up to listen to her to try to understand why she is soooooooo angry.

What do you call it when someone generalizes about a whole group based on the actions of a small sample of the group?

MMMMMMmm?
I dont lump all whites together. Just the racist ones. I have a white god daughter and a daughter thats half white. Kind of stupid of me to hate them dont you think?

I have spoken with many white liberals on this site and get along fine even with some conservative whites. I doubt most will be lining up to listen to her.

I call it a generalization.

and then they'll wonder why they got dead when they act on what she sold em...........

She has no intention of getting past it....she's promoting it as big selling point so dummies run out and make her rich
Niether did I but I did. She is a youngster. Like I said she will calm down. That anger is going to take her far in life though. She will be valuable as far as doing something to fix issues she sees in the Black community. I love her fire.

Shes a racist ..pure and simple...just like any whitey who would proclaim they hate all blacks would be labelled
Sounds more like to me she is fed up and has written most whites off. How much you want to bet she has some white friends?

She was punching her teacher when she was three.

This isn't some rational decision she reached after a lifetime of oppression.

This was the way she was raised.

From day one.
White kids have punched their teachers at 3. Ive seen that first hand. Has nothing to do with racism.

Yes. Probably to do with serious behavioral and/or emotional issues.

This chick is claiming that her anger comes from all the discrimination she has faced all her life.

All her long hard life. What is she? 25? No. 23 and already a millionaire.

She has no intention of getting past it....she's promoting it as big selling point so dummies run out and make her rich
Niether did I but I did. She is a youngster. Like I said she will calm down. That anger is going to take her far in life though as far as doing something to fix issues she sees in the Black community. I love her fire.

Pie in the sky........ meanwhile cash in on hate and blame whitey

Shes a racist ..pure and simple...just like any whitey who would proclaim they hate all blacks would be labelled
Sounds more like to me she is fed up and has written most whites off. How much you want to bet she has some white friends?

From day one.
White kids have punched their teachers at 3. Ive seen that first hand. Has nothing to do with racism.

This chick is claiming that her anger comes from all the discrimination she has faced all her life.

And she doesn't provide a single example of the terrible discrimination she's suffered. All she does is provide multiple examples of the racism she's inflicted on others...calling her teachers name, hitting white people in the face.

From day one.

Thats where my anger came from. Made me a success to be honest. I was going to be damned if I let white racism stop me.

From day one.

Thats where my anger came from. Made me a success to be honest. I was going to be damned if I let white racism stop me.

You're not a success. You're a huge loser. Nobody with your pathetic communication skills and obvious bigotry could be a success at anything.

Forum List

Back