Gee wonder why theres so many Good boys got dead

It is a real barrier is it not........boom thAT over the airways and gin up more hate ....which turns into violence,,....... and then complain that there isnt peace and love while you're out playing scorched earth.......and I dont buy that all blacks have been hated on ...hate is another word that doesnt mean anything anymore the way its tossed around for petty crap
I dont think its a barrier. If whites in general really wanted racial harmony then they would listen and wonder what she is so angry about. The fact that your reaction is "see they dont want racial harmony" is revealing. The fact you attributed that sentiment to me is even more revealing as it underlines your inability to have a honest conversation on the issue.

right ...just like we were told to understand terrorists.......LLLLLLLL.MMMAAOOOOOO that such pathetic pap..

yeah thats it......... there will never be racial harmony with the bs celebrated..........
There was never racial harmony before. Why do you think its incumbent upon Blacks to help you not be racist?

Who said I was racist ..... oh thats just assumed isnt it.....think thats called racism .....
Its only assumed. When you imply that Blacks returning the hate given them is the real barrier to racial harmony I have to assume you are A. white and B. a racist.

There is no mention of "hate being given to her". She hates. She has some very weak rationalizations. Do we really need to examine them?

Shes a racist ..pure and simple...just like any whitey who would proclaim they hate all blacks would be labelled
Sounds more like to me she is fed up and has written most whites off. How much you want to bet she has some white friends?[/QUOTE
I'm sorry still a racist using same rules you like to claim a whitey having black friends means nothing......

Shes a racist ..pure and simple...just like any whitey who would proclaim they hate all blacks would be labelled
Sounds more like to me she is fed up and has written most whites off. How much you want to bet she has some white friends?

She was punching her teacher when she was three.

This isn't some rational decision she reached after a lifetime of oppression.

This was the way she was raised.

From day one.

Sounds more like to me she is fed up and has written most whites off. How much you want to bet she has some white friends?
Still a racist......see you have to play by same ground rules.......any whitey that claims they have black friends is still deemed racist

yeah thats it......... there will never be racial harmony with the bs celebrated..........
There was never racial harmony before. Why do you think its incumbent upon Blacks to help you not be racist?

Who said I was racist ..... oh thats just assumed isnt it.....think thats called racism .....
Its only assumed. When you imply that Blacks returning the hate given them is the real barrier to racial harmony I have to assume you are A. white and B. a racist.

There is no mention of "hate being given to her". She hates. She has some very weak rationalizations. Do we really need to examine them?
There is mention. Read without your white guy glasses on.

Still a racist......see you have to play by same ground rules.......any whitey that claims they have black friends is still deemed racist
I said I bet she has white friends. I dont recall her mentioning that so you lose on that point.

And not to mention how many times have we been told we cant understand where blacks are coming from............... so really why bother

It is a real barrier is it not........boom thAT over the airways and gin up more hate ....which turns into violence,,....... and then complain that there isnt peace and love while you're out playing scorched earth.......and I dont buy that all blacks have been hated on ...hate is another word that doesnt mean anything anymore the way its tossed around for petty crap
I dont think its a barrier. If whites in general really wanted racial harmony then they would listen and wonder what she is so angry about. The fact that your reaction is "see they dont want racial harmony" is revealing. The fact you attributed that sentiment to me is even more revealing as it underlines your inability to have a honest conversation on the issue.

It's funny you lump all whites together.

There are tons of white liberals on this site, and others like it, who I am sure will be lining up to listen to her to try to understand why she is soooooooo angry.

What do you call it when someone generalizes about a whole group based on the actions of a small sample of the group?

MMMMMMmm?

She was punching her teacher when she was three.

This isn't some rational decision she reached after a lifetime of oppression.

This was the way she was raised.

From day one.
White kids have punched their teachers at 3. Ive seen that first hand. Has nothing to do with racism.

She has no intention of getting past it....she's promoting it as big selling point so dummies run out and make her rich

Forum List

Back