Gay PRIDE Parade Is Really a SHAME Parade

Here is my ideology in a nut shell.

Is something a choice or is it not? Does it cause harm or does it not? All positions stem from these questions.

It's fascinating to watch interactions between those who are prejudiced against something that is innate and causes no harm and those who defend something that isn't innate and does.

Am I the only one in this whole fucking forum who thinks being Gay is just fine but actually opposes the supremacist ideology called Islam? Seems weird to respond to homophobia by a vigorous defense of the most homophobic ideology imaginable.

Preparing myself to be shot by both sides in 5...….. 4...…...3...…...2...….

Is something a choice or is it not? Does it cause harm or does it not? All positions stem from these questions.

It's fascinating to watch interactions between those who are prejudiced against something that is innate and causes no harm and those who defend something that isn't innate and does.

Am I the only one in this whole fucking forum who thinks being Gay is just fine but actually opposes the supremacist ideology called Islam? Seems weird to respond to homophobia by a vigorous defense of the most homophobic ideology imaginable.

Nothing fine about being a sex pervert, (and then trying to cover it up with proclamations about "pride")

What is there to be proud of ?

Without dirt- we would all die. Why would you hate that which all of our vegetables grow in?

You hate Muslims- which is of course very different from Muslim Jihad- and would prefer to ban all Muslims from everywhere- regardless of 'jihad'.
So I guess you are saving money on water bills and laundry detergent.

Actually, Muslims are NOT different from Muslim jihad. ALL Muslims are followers of he KORAN, which preaches (if not commands) jihad, cover to cover. And yes, Islam is banned, because of its supremacism, illegal under the Constitution, and this should be enforced - no question about it.

You must be aware that all religions are allowed under the Constitution of the United States of America, which, whether bigoted fundie protestant "Christians" like it or not, is the law. Now could you explain phony "Christians" like graham, jeffress, huckabee, perkins, and the trash from "focus on the family" and
the "family research council" and their aggression toward their fellow Americans?

Nothing fine about being a sex pervert, (and then trying to cover it up with proclamations about "pride")

What is there to be proud of ?

Thank you. That's one from a right wing lunatic.

I'm sure there are some left wing lunatics out there with both barrels blazing, aren't there?

Thank you. That's one from a right wing lunatic.

I'm sure there are some left wing lunatics out there with both barrels blazing, aren't there?
What is "lunatic" about asking >> "What is there to be proud of ?" There is no charge to answer the question.

Chr

Sorry, but in the flurry of trying to paint all of Islam as a "supremacist ideology," you overlooked the phony Christians' attempt to elevate their false supremacist ideology. Why do you identify Islam as "the most homophobic ideology imaginable" when the human garbage of other religions such as the fundie "Christians" do the same thing? What's the difference. All of the homophobia of the religions does not have anything to do with any belief in a Supreme Being on the part of any religion.

Homophobia is entirely the result of male sexual insecurity, which has wriggled its way into to concept of "religion" of various sorts. It's simply a manifestation of male psychological problems.

If you look further, you will find that these same religions spread a hatred and fear of female humans in their natural state, their biology, and the functions of their physical bodies. Look how many religions will not allow a female person to speak, solely on the basis that females do not have a penis.

Last edited:
Sorry, but in the flurry of trying to paint all of Islam as a "supremacist ideology," you overlooked the phony Christians' attempt to elevate their false supremacist ideology. Why do you identify Islam as "the most homophobic ideology imaginable" when the human garbage of other other religions such as the fundie "Christians" do the same thing? What's the difference. All of the homophobia of the religions does not have anything to do with any belief in a Supreme Being on the part of any religion. Homophobia is entirely the result of male sexual insecurity, which has wriggled its way into to concept of "religion" of various sorts. It's simply a manifestation of male psychological problems.
There IS NO religion with Islam. Only a 1400 year old con job, satanic, pathological, super-violent, misogynistic, pedophile insane cult, masquerading as a religion (and you fall for it).

Most people around the world do not regard Islam as being a religion, and even some entire nations don't (ex. Italy)

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion — Denied Religious Tax Status

Last edited:
Sorry, but in the flurry of trying to paint all of Islam as a "supremacist ideology," you overlooked the phony Christians' attempt to elevate their false supremacist ideology. Why do you identify Islam as "the most homophobic ideology imaginable" when the human garbage of other religions such as the fundie "Christians" do the same thing? What's the difference. All of the homophobia of the religions does not have anything to do with any belief in a Supreme Being on the part of any religion.

Homophobia is entirely the result of male sexual insecurity, which has wriggled its way into to concept of "religion" of various sorts. It's simply a manifestation of male psychological problems.

If you look further, you will find that these same religions spread a hatred and fear of female humans in their natural state, their biology, and the functions of their physical bodies. Look how many religions will not allow a female person to speak, solely on the basis that females do not have a penis.
I know of one that oppresses women in this and many other ways - Islam.

And no, Christianity is not supremacist. Islam is.

I march in a straight pride parade everyday ...

heinz_exotics_pet.jpg
At least that wouldn't be a deceitful deflection.
Just bland and boring.

Sorry, but in the flurry of trying to paint all of Islam as a "supremacist ideology," you overlooked the phony Christians' attempt to elevate their false supremacist ideology. Why do you identify Islam as "the most homophobic ideology imaginable" when the human garbage of other other religions such as the fundie "Christians" do the same thing? What's the difference. All of the homophobia of the religions does not have anything to do with any belief in a Supreme Being on the part of any religion. Homophobia is entirely the result of male sexual insecurity, which has wriggled its way into to concept of "religion" of various sorts. It's simply a manifestation of male psychological problems.
There IS NO religion with Islam. Only a 1400 year old con job, satanic, pathological, super-violent, misogynistic, pedophile insane cult, masquerading as a religion (and you fall for it).

Most people around the world do not regard Islam as being a religion, and even some entire nations don't (ex. Italy)

"Most people around the world do not regard Islam as being a religion"? Substantiate this assertion. How do you know? How does anyone make a determination that the beliefs of another do not constitute a religion? Who decides? According to your reasoning, I would be correct in reasoning that the southern-baptist group of people is not a religion.

I know of one that oppresses women in this and many other ways - Islam.

And no, Christianity is not supremacist. Islam is.

Fundie "Christians" and Catholics do the same damned thing, as their religious institutions and their "leaders" do. Go ask the Catholics why there are no female priests, bishops, cardinals, or popes. Go ask the the fundie protestants why they whine and complain at the thought of people having a vagina rather than a penis leading them in spiritual development and delivering their sermons. Why is this male piece of flesh so important? This has never been explained.

Chr

My work here is now complete.

An utter moron of the left has now spoken.

Thanks for playing, folks!

Without dirt- we would all die. Why would you hate that which all of our vegetables grow in?

You hate Muslims- which is of course very different from Muslim Jihad- and would prefer to ban all Muslims from everywhere- regardless of 'jihad'.
So I guess you are saving money on water bills and laundry detergent.

Actually, Muslims are NOT different from Muslim jihad. ALL Muslims are followers of he KORAN, which preaches (if not commands) jihad, cover to cover. And yes, Islam is banned, because of its supremacism, illegal under the Constitution, and this should be enforced - no question about it.

You must be aware that all religions are allowed under the Constitution of the United States of America, which, whether bigoted fundie protestant "Christians" like it or not, is the law. Now could you explain phony "Christians" like graham, jeffress, huckabee, perkins, and the trash from "focus on the family" and
the "family research council" and their aggression toward their fellow Americans?

Protectionist doesn't believe that the Constitution applies to religions he doesn't approve of.

"Most people around the world do not regard Islam as being a religion"? Substantiate this assertion. How do you know? How does anyone make a determination that the beliefs of another do not constitute a religion? Who decides? According to your reasoning, I would be correct in reasoning that the southern-baptist group of people is not a religion.

Yeah- it is pure protectionist nuttery.

I am sure he really, really believes it.

Which means he is delusional.

Doesn't explain why he hates everyone so much but it may be related.

Chr

Considering that this entire thread was started by an utter moron of the right- who regularly spews forth his right wing moronic rants.....your post is rather ironic.

Its a celebration of American culture.You should get out and enjoy it.
Are you nuts ? It's the farthest thing from American culture. It's nothing but the "culture" of a few lamebrain cities, led by lamebrain mayors and other politicians, responding to a voting sector of perverts who have moved there in significant numbers, to be with their own looney kind.

Also, I don't enjoy seeing people suffering from mental illness.
Its lucky that you are in a minority then. I suggest that you close your curtains and create a safe space for yourself. You dont want to catch that gay.
You are allowed to be proud to be anything except white, male or christian

Chr

Considering that this entire thread was started by an utter moron of the right- who regularly spews forth his right wing moronic rants.....your post is rather ironic.
I realize you are extremely stupid, and so are incapable of noticing what is right there before you, but I called him out, too.

Better luck next time, child.

Its a celebration of American culture.You should get out and enjoy it.
Are you nuts ? It's the farthest thing from American culture. It's nothing but the "culture" of a few lamebrain cities, led by lamebrain mayors and other politicians, responding to a voting sector of perverts who have moved there in significant numbers, to be with their own looney kind.

Also, I don't enjoy seeing people suffering from mental illness.
Its lucky that you are in a minority then. I suggest that you close your curtains and create a safe space for yourself. You dont want to catch that gay.
You are allowed to be proud to be anything except white, male or christian

So have your fucking parade then. What's stopping you? It should be a parade that celebrates and show-cases who you are as "white, male christians," not some sort of gathering that simply attacks other people. Go ahead and march down the street and show us your talents.

Forum List

Back