Boeing Board Forces CEO To Resign After Evidence Surfaces He Is A White Male

You immediately return to stupid

Can you show where ANY of these issues were caused by DEI?

Is Boeing Prioritizing DEI Over Safety? - dallasexpress.com

“I resigned from Boeing because of their DEI indoctrination. How about you stop pushing DEI and pronouns?!? You guys act like you build vacuum cleaners. Live and die on SPI/CPI [schedule performance index/cost performance index]. Building/Maintaining aircraft is a human activity. Treat your mechanics and engineers with the respect they have earned with their skill sets. Stop focusing on indoctrination. The suits need to be fired! #Boeingkills #Boeing #DEIkills If it’s Boeing, I’m not going!”

Another X poster, Todd Snyder, claimed, “#Boeing uses less qualified workers due to #DEI a practice that is going to KILL somebody!”

Still, Boeing’s own 2022 public filings show that executive bonuses are now tied to hitting DEI and climate targets. In 2021, annual incentive plans were solely based on “product safety, employee safety, and quality.”

Is Boeing Prioritizing DEI Over Safety? - dallasexpress.com

“I resigned from Boeing because of their DEI indoctrination. How about you stop pushing DEI and pronouns?!? You guys act like you build vacuum cleaners. Live and die on SPI/CPI [schedule performance index/cost performance index]. Building/Maintaining aircraft is a human activity. Treat your mechanics and engineers with the respect they have earned with their skill sets. Stop focusing on indoctrination. The suits need to be fired! #Boeingkills #Boeing #DEIkills If it’s Boeing, I’m not going!”

Another X poster, Todd Snyder, claimed, “#Boeing uses less qualified workers due to #DEI a practice that is going to KILL somebody!”

Still, Boeing’s own 2022 public filings show that executive bonuses are now tied to hitting DEI and climate targets. In 2021, annual incentive plans were solely based on “product safety, employee safety, and quality.”
Has nothing to do with quality

Reminds me of bigots quitting when they had to work with blacks

Has nothing to do with quality

Reminds me of bigots quitting when they had to work with blacks

Quality of people, idiot.

Tell me, when YOU hire someone to do a job for you around your property, do you implement DEI or do you hire based on their reputation? You know quality of work??

:popcorn:

Quality of people, idiot.

Tell me, when YOU hire someone to do a job for you around your property, do you implement DEI or do you hire based on their reputation? You know quality of work??

:popcorn:
Who says DEI people are not quality?
They still have to be qualified for the job they hold

Forum List

Back