Gay PRIDE Parade Is Really a SHAME Parade

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
In St. Petersburg, FL today, gays from hundreds of miles away, will be converging here to engage in their annual St Pete Pride Parade & Festival. Tampa Bay area media is announcing the event will have 200,000 people. I rather doubt that it will have even 1/10 that many. In any case, this ghastly fiasco of gays showing off their perversion, is really nothing more than than a whitewash of shame, not pride.

It's an attempt by a small % of the population, ashamed (understandably) at how they live, attempting to legitimize their wacko lifestyle, and whitewash it into something they'd like the majority (sane) society to accept. They use the word PRIDE as a means of transforming shame into pride. Trouble is >> What is there to be proud of ?

EARTH TO GAYS: We don't accept it, no matter how many perverts cavort around, in parades and festivals, and whatever you do there.

Do we see plumbers PRIDE day ? No. Of course not. Do we see guitar players pride days ? Nope. Do we see chess players' pride day ? No. That's because these people aren't trying to deflect away shame, by pretending to be proud. Plumbers, guitar players, and chess players (just 3 examples) may really be proud of what they are skilled to do, but they don't feel a need to make a spectacle of it. Only folks with real hang-ups have a need for that.

By putting on this moronic festival of senseless perversion, St. Petersburg has made themselves the San Francisco of the South, and that is truly nothing to be proud of. :rolleyes:

I march in a straight pride parade everyday ...

heinz_exotics_pet.jpg

In St. Petersburg, FL today, gays from hundreds of miles away, will be converging here to engage in their annual St Pete Pride Parade & Festival. Tampa Bay area media is announcing the event will have 200,000 people. I rather doubt that it will have even 1/10 that many. In any case, this ghastly fiasco of gays showing off their perversion, is really nothing more than than a whitewash of shame, not pride.

It's an attempt by a small % of the population, ashamed (understandably) at how they live, attempting to legitimize their wacko lifestyle, and whitewash it into something they'd like the majority (sane) society to accept. They use the word PRIDE as a means of transforming shame into pride. Trouble is >> What is there to be proud of ?

EARTH TO GAYS: We don't accept it, no matter how many perverts cavort around, in parades and festivals, and whatever you do there.

Do we see plumbers PRIDE day ? No. Of course not. Do we see guitar players pride days ? Nope. Do we see chess players' pride day ? No. That's because these people aren't trying to deflect away shame, by pretending to be proud. Plumbers, guitar players, and chess players (just 3 examples) may really be proud of what they are skilled to do, but they don't feel a need to make a spectacle of it. Only folks with real hang-ups have a need for that.

By putting on this moronic festival of senseless perversion, St. Petersburg has made themselves the San Francisco of the South, and that is truly nothing to be proud of. :rolleyes:
Its a celebration of American culture.You should get out and enjoy it.

Are you nuts ? It's the farthest thing from American culture. It's nothing but the "culture" of a few lamebrain cities, led by lamebrain mayors and other politicians, responding to a voting sector of perverts who have moved there in significant numbers, to be with their own looney kind.

Also, I don't enjoy seeing people suffering from mental illness.

If someone is forcing you to attend, you should immediately call the police. If not, you should STFU and quit whining.

Are you nuts ? It's the farthest thing from American culture. It's nothing but the "culture" of a few lamebrain cities, led by lamebrain mayors and other politicians, responding to a voting sector of perverts who have moved there in significant numbers, to be with their own looney kind.

Also, I don't enjoy seeing people suffering from mental illness.
Its lucky that you are in a minority then. I suggest that you close your curtains and create a safe space for yourself. You dont want to catch that gay.

If someone is forcing you to attend, you should immediately call the police. If not, you should STFU and quit whining.
DEFINING, not "whining" Be more accurate. As for me speaking, I've got freedom of speech, and the right to express my thoughts in USMB, so I'll keep on posting.

Being a gay is a mental disorder. Nothing to be proud of. Gay parades are shame of Western world and dangerous propaganda among Western kids. Gay marriages contradict the Bible and poor kids such "parents" are allowed to adopt become hostages of their crooked reality.

Somebody has been destroying Western world and their brains, gay propaganda is just one of many ways of doing that.

Its lucky that you are in a minority then. I suggest that you close your curtains and create a safe space for yourself. You dont want to catch that gay.
I suggest that the gays close THEIR curtains, and stop trying to deflect the shame into a BS "pride"

And what does me being minority have to do with it ? :dunno:

Look at all the old hens clutching their pearls and reaching for their smelling salts. :lol:

giphy.gif

Being a gay is a mental disorder. Nothing to be proud. Gay parades are shame of Western world and dangerous propaganda among Western kids. Gay marriages contradict the Bible and poor kids such "parents" are allowed to adopt become hostages of their crooked reality.
There is a monumental push by the machine to normalize the abnormal. Gays in commercials, big time push on American Idol this past season, on and on. The folks who pull the strings in the country feel that if they keep repeating something, it will eventually come true. Saying that being gay is something to be proud of is akin to saying that homo's were proud to have AIDS.

-Geaux

There is a monumental push by the machine to normalize the abnormal. Gays in commercials, big time push on American Idol this past season, on and on. The folks who pull the strings in the country feel that if they keep repeating something, it will eventually come true. Saying that being gay is something to be proud of is akin to saying that homo's were proud to have AIDS.

-Geaux
:th_thgoodpost:..............:iagree:

I suggest that the gays close THEIR curtains, and stop trying to deflect the shame into a BS "pride"

And what does me being minority have to do with it ? :dunno:
You are part of a dwindling minority of bonehead bigots. Posts like your opening rant will be shown to future generations of kids so that they can get an idea of how fucked up the homophobes were. Soon you will be extinct and the world will be better for it. Hope this helps.

Forum List

Back