Found out something horrible if you are a man who gets married

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
So if your wife sleeps around and gets pregnant by another man, you are responsible as the husband to take care of the child???????

And dont even get me started about going in debt for a engagement ring. Marriage sounds real fun for a man lol

As a general proposition, a child born to a married woman is IRREBUTTABLY PRESUMED to be the child of the husband. That is to say, the presumption cannot be argued against.

In olden days (before DNA testing) this rule held true even if the husband was impotent or sterile, and was based on the need of society to have definitive parentage of children - no disputes.

Even though science has made this presumption scientifically spurious, I believe it still applies. Therefore, if a wife is "fooling around" and conceives a child through an adulterous tryst, the child is still the financial responsibility of the cuckolded husband.

Sorry.

So if your wife sleeps around and gets pregnant by another man, you are responsible as the husband to take care of the child???????

And dont even get me started about going in debt for a engagement ring. Marriage sounds real fun for a man lol

if i were you, i'd be more worried about alien abduction than the pitfalls of marriage

Once again you dodge the bullet by being repulsive in every way to every woman alive. Way to go, champ.

As a general proposition, a child born to a married woman is IRREBUTTABLY PRESUMED to be the child of the husband. That is to say, the presumption cannot be argued against.

In olden days (before DNA testing) this rule held true even if the husband was impotent or sterile, and was based on the need of society to have definitive parentage of children - no disputes.

Even though science has made this presumption scientifically spurious, I believe it still applies. Therefore, if a wife is "fooling around" and conceives a child through an adulterous tryst, the child is still the financial responsibility of the cuckolded husband.

Sorry.

why is marriage just a great idea for men again?

Sorry.

I'm gonna take wild guess and assume you have a problem with meeting quality Women.
If that weren't true you wouldnt be asking this question.

Once again you dodge the bullet by being repulsive in every way to every woman alive. Way to go, champ.

Now I know why so many women states in their profile they want to get married lol

Sorry.

I'm gonna take wild guess and assume you have a problem with meeting quality Women.

They have a problem meeting him.

And then making sure the restraining order is enforced.

Now I know why so many women states in their profile they want to get married lol

Just not with you.

Considering your oft described "dating" history, I doubt you are a personal risk here.

Considering your oft described "dating" history, I doubt you are a personal risk here.

Which is good bodoevia

I have nothing to worry about concerning this problem.

Sorry.

If that weren't true you wouldnt be asking this question.
I suspect this is a monumental understatement.

Forum List

Back