Boeing Board Forces CEO To Resign After Evidence Surfaces He Is A White Male

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
U.S.·Mar 25, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

ARLINGTON, VA — In a bid to further solidify the company's push for diversity, equity, and inclusion, Boeing CEO Dave Calhoun announced he would be resigning after evidence surfaced that he is a white male.
Though airplane malfunctions and emergencies continued to make headlines, a company spokesperson stressed that its staunch commitment to DEI practices was the impetus for Calhoun's stepping down after new information revealed his white maleness.
"This was a shocking revelation," the spokesperson said. "Once it came to light that Mr. Calhoun is a white male, everyone knew he could no longer continue as CEO. Boeing takes great pride in placing adherence to DEI principles above everything else — even product quality and passenger safety — and even Dave agreed that his status as a white guy was unacceptable."

An internal investigation found photographs of Calhoun that confirmed he had been a white male his entire life. "It's true," Calhoun said. "I stand before you today to admit that I am, in fact, a white male. This renders me unfit to serve as CEO of Boeing. I accept this, and offer my sincerest apologies."
At publishing time, industry experts predicted the company would fill Calhoun's position with an individual with as much intersectionality as possible, with experience in the aerospace industry not being any factor at all. "Appointing a trans lesbian of color will be a great step forward for our company," the spokesperson said. "And we will be able to continue designing and building airplanes that have the same quality standards you see today."

U.S.·Mar 25, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

ARLINGTON, VA — In a bid to further solidify the company's push for diversity, equity, and inclusion, Boeing CEO Dave Calhoun announced he would be resigning after evidence surfaced that he is a white male.
Though airplane malfunctions and emergencies continued to make headlines, a company spokesperson stressed that its staunch commitment to DEI practices was the impetus for Calhoun's stepping down after new information revealed his white maleness.
"This was a shocking revelation," the spokesperson said. "Once it came to light that Mr. Calhoun is a white male, everyone knew he could no longer continue as CEO. Boeing takes great pride in placing adherence to DEI principles above everything else — even product quality and passenger safety — and even Dave agreed that his status as a white guy was unacceptable."

An internal investigation found photographs of Calhoun that confirmed he had been a white male his entire life. "It's true," Calhoun said. "I stand before you today to admit that I am, in fact, a white male. This renders me unfit to serve as CEO of Boeing. I accept this, and offer my sincerest apologies."
At publishing time, industry experts predicted the company would fill Calhoun's position with an individual with as much intersectionality as possible, with experience in the aerospace industry not being any factor at all. "Appointing a trans lesbian of color will be a great step forward for our company," the spokesperson said. "And we will be able to continue designing and building airplanes that have the same quality standards you see today."
Gee, and here I thought it was because he oversaw a company that pretty much ignored safety standards and checks, and also tried to silence people that raised objections about safety concerns.
I'm stunned he lasted as long as he did.

Geez, The Bee really isn't funny. They suck. :)

The incompetence is staggering!

Exactly, when you start promoting based on things other than merit, performance, etc., it's all downhill from there.

How DEI Destroyed Boeing

• "If you're working with a group of people and suddenly promotions and raises and bonuses start getting doled out because of factors other than performance, it has a really shockingly bad impact on the culture." - This quote encapsulates Stansberry's view on how DEI policies can negatively affect company culture and performance when not implemented in conjunction with merit.
  • "The truly talented people are going to leave and go work for SpaceX." - Stansberry uses this statement to illustrate the consequences of losing top talent due to frustration with corporate politics overshadowing merit-based achievements.
  • "It's almost as if somebody was deliberately trying to destroy this company, because you can't make decisions this bad if you weren't trying to." - Stansberry's blunt assessment of Boeing's leadership and financial decisions suggests a deep-rooted problem within the company.

Exactly, when you start promoting based on things other than merit, performance, etc., it's all downhill from there.

How DEI Destroyed Boeing

• "If you're working with a group of people and suddenly promotions and raises and bonuses start getting doled out because of factors other than performance, it has a really shockingly bad impact on the culture." - This quote encapsulates Stansberry's view on how DEI policies can negatively affect company culture and performance when not implemented in conjunction with merit.
  • "The truly talented people are going to leave and go work for SpaceX." - Stansberry uses this statement to illustrate the consequences of losing top talent due to frustration with corporate politics overshadowing merit-based achievements.
  • "It's almost as if somebody was deliberately trying to destroy this company, because you can't make decisions this bad if you weren't trying to." - Stansberry's blunt assessment of Boeing's leadership and financial decisions suggests a deep-rooted problem within the company.
Love watching Conservative America reply in unison

This is what happens when you hire Negroes

I thought it was because they were having doors fall off and planes fall out of the sky.

Do you have any evidence that Transexuals are causing failures in Boing Planes or is this just another chance for you to bash Transexuals?

Never said the were causing failures to Boeing planes.

Is there any evidence you can rationalize what you see happening right before your eyes?

Never said the were causing failures to Boeing planes.

Is there any evidence you can rationalize what you see happening right before your eyes?
Yes
Poor Quality Control which is a responsibility of management

Forum List

Back