Gay designers oppose SSM, gay parenting, surrogacy

Apparently you had to reach that far back to find some new way to attack gay families.
2010 was not that long ago. And I find it ironic that the same gay guy back then who is now attacking these two Italian designers, was the one who said this below. It smacks of cult pressure, this rapid rapid change.
"What is wrong with Proposition 8 is that they went for marriage. Marriage is going to put a lot of people off, the word marriage...I don't want to be married. I'm very happy with a civil partnership. If gay people want to get married, or get together, they should have a civil partnership... You get the same equal rights that we do when we have a civil partnership. Heterosexual people get married. We can have civil partnerships." - Elton John 2010 What YOU Have In Common With Rush and Elton Fox News

Well the whole issue's moot now. So those 2 old queens are going to have to just suffer through it!

Btw I believe they apologized and clarified their stance quite a while ago.

Yes, after they felt economically-forced to apologize. They still feel the same though, I guarantee it. "Clarified their stance". Wow, you mean like a rape victim tied & bound with a gun at his back professing to support his assailant?

Funny, did you read how Elton John felt about it in 2010? (post above this one)

Elton had a cow, but he got over it.

I have homosexual friends who are in committed, long term relationships (well one is in a committed long term relationship with his mother, but the others are more regular). They are Christian, they are right wing, they work hard, they pay their dues, they've raised kids, they are unapologetic...BUT they also don't spend all their waking hours thinking of ways to rub their sexuality in the faces of others. It's a PART of who they are, it isn't their whole identity, religion and political mien. They don't promote homosexuality, they don't attack Christians, they don't feel obliged to wave a homo flag or burn the American one...in fact a couple of them were in the service. They're successful relatively normal people who have a vice that they live with, and I could care less.

It's the other mentally ill psychos that make it bad for everybody.

Elton had a cow, but he got over it.

I have homosexual friends who are in committed, long term relationships (well one is in a committed long term relationship with his mother, but the others are more regular). They are Christian, they are right wing, they work hard, they pay their dues, they've raised kids, they are unapologetic...BUT they also don't spend all their waking hours thinking of ways to rub their sexuality in the faces of others. It's a PART of who they are, it isn't their whole identity, religion and political mien. They don't promote homosexuality, they don't attack Christians, they don't feel obliged to wave a homo flag or burn the American one...in fact a couple of them were in the service. They're successful relatively normal people who have a vice that they live with, and I could care less.

It's the other mentally ill psychos that make it bad for everybody.
Exactly, my friend who died of AIDS had that same acquired vice. He was a great person other than the self-destructive/murderous unprotected sex HIV vendetta he went on. And all those other guys like him who were his victims...many I'm sure died way way too young.

I agree with Elton. Give them civil unions. Just don't let them near the adoption agencies. Behaviors are passed on socially. Nowhere is this more true than the nuclear family.

Forum List

Back