Gay designers oppose SSM, gay parenting, surrogacy

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Watch the gaystapo crucify these two for not marching the Nazi Gaystapo lockstep. BOYCOTT THEM!!! LOL

LEGENDARY GAY DESIGNERS OPPOSE GAY MARRIAGE, GAY PARENTING, SURROGACY

Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, founders of the eponymous fashion house, have come out strongly against gay marriage, the notion of gay families, and the use of surrogacy to procreate.
The billionaire pair, who used to be romantically linked, gave an interview with the Italian magazine Panorama, in which they said, “The only family is the traditional one. No chemical offspring and rented uterus. Life has a natural flow; there are things that cannot be changed.”

They also said, “Procreation must be an act of love.”

“I call children of chemistry, synthetic children. Uteri for rent, semen chosen from a catalogue,” Dolce stated.

Gabanna said, “The family is not a fad. In it there is a supernatural sense of belonging.”

The pair have long been outspoken about gay marriage. In 2013, when the LondonTelegraph asked them if they had ever considered getting married, they answered, “What? Never!” Dolce said, “I’m a practicing Catholic.”

Gabbana told the Daily Mail in 2006, “I am opposed to the idea of a child growing up with two gay parents.”

Legendary Gay Designers Oppose Gay Marriage Gay Parenting Surrogacy - Breitbart

Watch the gaystapo crucify these two for not marching the Nazi Gaystapo lockstep. BOYCOTT THEM!!! LOL

Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, founders of the eponymous fashion house, have come out strongly against gay marriage, the notion of gay families, and the use of surrogacy to procreate.
The billionaire pair, who used to be romantically linked, gave an interview with the Italian magazine Panorama, in which they said, “The only family is the traditional one. No chemical offspring and rented uterus. Life has a natural flow; there are things that cannot be changed.”

“I call children of chemistry, synthetic children. Uteri for rent, semen chosen from a catalogue,” Dolce stated.

Gabanna said, “The family is not a fad. In it there is a supernatural sense of belonging.”

The pair have long been outspoken about gay marriage. In 2013, when the LondonTelegraph asked them if they had ever considered getting married, they answered, “What? Never!” Dolce said, “I’m a practicing Catholic.”

Gabbana told the Daily Mail in 2006, “I am opposed to the idea of a child growing up with two gay parents.”

The LGBT in the USA will not talk about that, nor the liberal media. Common sense does not prevail in the USA where homosexuals are militant, in your face provocateurs.

Oh look, it's another gay thread by Sasssssy! She wakes up thinking about gay issues, and goes to bed thinking about gay issues.

Do you ever actually comment on topic or do you just post middle school insults, jump up and down screaming "look at me!!!!!!!!!!!!"? You bring nothing to a discussion. Absolutely nothing. You're a colossal bore

They have the right to think as they like. So what? Just because they don't agree with something doesn't mean that that things shouldn't exist.

I don't like basketball. Should be ban basketball?

Oh look, it's another gay thread by Sasssssy! She wakes up thinking about gay issues, and goes to bed thinking about gay issues.

Do you ever actually comment on topic or do you just post middle school insults, jump up and down screaming "look at me!!!!!!!!!!!!"? You bring nothing to a discussion. Absolutely nothing. You're a colossal bore

So much for the "ignore" feature, right dingbat?

Oh, I'm very much on topic. I could give a rats ass about the opinions of two people I don't know, however, we've got you posting about gay issues non-stop! Your anti gay rants are morning, noon, and night.

You've got a sick obsession with this topic.

Well the whole issue's moot now. So those 2 old queens are going to have to just suffer through it! :laugh:

Btw I believe they apologized and clarified their stance quite a while ago.

The OP article is from March 14. It was much discussed back then.

Why is this in Current Events, when it should be in the

Sour-Grapes-Central.jpg

section? :)

Well if D&G is opposed to gay marriage then I guess we all should be as well. :rolleyes:

They have the right to think as they like. So what? Just because they don't agree with something doesn't mean that that things shouldn't exist.

I don't like basketball. Should be ban basketball?

I wonder if they are against straight marriage, since 50% ends in divorce? :D
Link?

Marriage and divorce are both common experiences. In Western cultures, more than 90 percent of people marry by age 50. Healthy marriages are good for couples’ mental and physical health. They are also good for children; growing up in a happy home protects children from mental, physical, educational and social problems. However, about 40 to 50 percent of married couples in the United States divorce. The divorce rate for subsequent marriages is even higher.

In the United States, couples marrying for the first time have approximately a fifty percent chance of divorcing. Psychologists are helping couples' "I do" last a lifetime through development and application of scientifically tested relationship education programs.

http://www.apa.org/topics/divorce/

The good news is that people are starting to marry when they are older, which will result in less divorce.

Also, from the OP ... The pair have long been outspoken about gay marriage. In 2013, when the LondonTelegraph asked them if they had ever considered getting married, they answered, “What? Never!” Dolce said, “I’m a practicing Catholic.”

Gabbana told the Daily Mail in 2006, “I am opposed to the idea of a child growing up with two gay parents."

It was several years old when Breitbart wrote about it.

Forum List

Back